It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. RCS just doesn't have any of the Blue ones left, and I really want one at a steal price

Edited by Phil the Thrill

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll pass as it isn't a sure thing. I'll probably start bidding on game used autographed sticks and hide them in the closet from my gf or tell her I paid 50 bucks for it when they are around 500.

That guy doesn't sell bootleg stuff...but he DOES sell reproductions. All his jerseys are re-creations of older versions. Like that Canada Cup USA jersey. They're nice but they're not genuine.

That is nice but there was a chance to get one for 149.99 a week or so ago and customization was an extra 40..I jumped all over the Penguins one. But that is a good deal and the cool thing with them is that there are a million fakes on the bay for 49.99 so non-collectors hopefully arent going to bid on it. Hopefully someone on here gets it.

That is nice but there was a chance to get one for 149.99 a week or so ago and customization was an extra 40..I jumped all over the Penguins one.

Winter Classics for $149.99? Edge 2.0? Where did this happen?

That is nice but there was a chance to get one for 149.99 a week or so ago and customization was an extra 40..I jumped all over the Penguins one. But that is a good deal and the cool thing with them is that there are a million fakes on the bay for 49.99 so non-collectors hopefully arent going to bid on it. Hopefully someone on here gets it.

Wow...thanks for telling me :'(

I dont know if it was a 2.0, until that post i didnt even know 2.0 winter classics were possible. It was Jersey Express who was selling them, im glad i scooped one up for that price, 1.0 or 2.0...cant beat it. Hopefully its a 1.0 because im just not a fan of those 2.0's yet.

Ok, those were discounted, but not down to $149.99. JE on eBay had the Caps 52 for $169.99 and the Pens 56 for $189.99. I'm certain they are retail Edge 1.0. If anybody wanted them even in a different size, it wouldn't be a bad idea to try to contact them. I was able to get a couple Hawks Edge jerseys from them that way last year.

Ya there you go man..lol thanks for filling in all the blanks i left. I actually got the pens and talked them into customizing it for 210 shipped. Hopefully they do good work. Keeping my fingers crossed.

What is everyone's opnion?

From 1998 olympics, they didn't place.

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

I think Gretzky should've shot in the shootout

At a glance though, I'm not sure if the C is too wide or not. It definitely looks to be a bit too close to the collar/not far enough towards the arm. I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm off the mark though.

I think Gretzky should've shot in the shootout

OMG! You and all of Canada! Not to mention Wayne himself!

I cannot express the magnitude of stupidity in that decision....

I've held out on buying that jersey for years now just cuz.

I'm more ashamed/upset over that loss then the recent junior loss to Russia.

Ray Bourque over Wayne Gretzky or Steve Yzerman!?!?! WTF?!?!

....That's about all I have to say about that.

Despite how the C is placed does this look good? I might consider buying this.

Starter Sakic authentic jersey

It looks like it is missing the nameplate.

Edited by domestique

The name has the Starter factory fat font instead of the normal skinny.

You see so many of those on ebay.

i have a couple 90's CCM Pens jerseys in my possession right now. i kinda paid a lot for them so i'm worried about their authenticity. i can spot a fake Edge jersey from a mile away but what would i look for on a CCM jersey to prove it's real? these are the white robo-penguin jersey and the black diagonal pens jersey.