It is good or not?

lafountain

That Leafs Koho Sundin is perfect. Just double check with the seller that the nameplate is air-knit and if it is buy it.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samsonov? UGH. I'd rather have a Bourque, Oates or Neely.

Agreed. I hate everything about Boston (espect the band, Boston, and Dropkick Murphys...ok, Boston Cream Pie too) but I'd totally buy a pooh bear jersey and make it a Bourque.

Agreed. I hate everything about Boston (espect the band, Boston, and Dropkick Murphys...ok, Boston Cream Pie too) but I'd totally buy a pooh bear jersey and make it a Bourque.

I was just trying to be different with the Samsonov choice...There's so many Bourques and Neelys out there already...I've got a replica but never got around to having it lettered.

Yea but it's Samsonov, I don't think you want to be different on that level.

Is that a slight on his height? Why you lawyers and your tricky ways with words!

Hahaha nah I was just saying he sucked, but see? That's how we trick you, we make you think everything is more complex than it is ;)

WTF is this? Never seen a Starter Rangers in the current style without a tie-down collar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gretzky-NY-New-York-Rangers-Authentic-road-Jersey-56-/140512436425?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20b731a0c9#ht_1182wt_1139

....I also didn't know Starter authentics were made in Korea.

WTF is this? Never seen a Starter Rangers in the current style without a tie-down collar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gretzky-NY-New-York-Rangers-Authentic-road-Jersey-56-/140512436425?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20b731a0c9#ht_1182wt_1139

....I also didn't know Starter authentics were made in Korea.

I remember seeing this posted before. It also looks like a fake to me.

Aren't Starter retail authentics made in El Salvador?

Yep. I thought some of them were made Wisconsin also.

Berlin, WI, El Salvador and Haiti. Anything worn on the ice would have come from Berlin.

Guy has a few other "authentic" jerseys for sale. Any of them legit?

http://shop.ebay.com/jgagnon2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

The only thing is that Crosby never wore CCM so that one is incorrect.

Yeah I noticed that and I lol'd. It's funny, guy says in his listing "I guarantee the authenticity" and it's so fake. I've been "collecting" for 5 minutes and even I know Starter authentics were never made in Korea.

Berlin, WI, El Salvador and Haiti. Anything worn on the ice would have come from Berlin.

Also Dominican Rep., I have pooh bear style....Starter trying to cut costs and keep their head above water...leaglized sweatshops is all that is.....selling something that cost $20 to make for $200 :noway:

Has anyone ever bought a jersey from this guy on eBay?

http://stores.ebay.com/Kevin-Sports

He's got the Flames Heritage jerseys for $279 and I am very interested but I would like to know more about his legitimacy before diving in.

Has anyone ever bought a jersey from this guy on eBay?

He's the guy that XC and I got our long sought after Orca patches from.

I believe he was also the guy who started selling legit Edge authentic Kings and Canucks throwbacks earlier this season.

I have yet to hear of anyone having a bad transaction with him. Only negative thing was he was using the Avery leaked pic of the Rangers Heritage for a while instead of a real pic.