It is good or not?

lafountain

I accept your joke. Good work. People never understand when I walk around calling them gay fish...

I like fishsticks....as a matter of fact, I LOVE fishsticks!!! ...in my mouth, on my tongue, going down my throat, fishsticks are great!

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but how bad is this one? Thrashers

And what about this one? Sabres ProPlayer

I know for a fact the Sabres pro player replica is legit. I have never seen one of those faked. I think the Thrashers replica is okay too. The only flaws are what the seller described, so it's not in "perfect" condition. Pretty good prices on those jerseys if you ask me.

Two questions with this one:

1) Is it legit?

2) Anyone have a freaking clue where I could get it Tavares-customized?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220754502295#ht_1463wt_891

Here are some pictures of the jersey...I am not an expert with the Nike jerseys (I requested them from the seller):

Canfront.jpg

Cantag.jpg

That ugly Canada jersey looks good to me. :thumbsup:

Yeah, that's a legit Nike replica. Hell, for about $50 more, you could get the pro version from River City Sports.

Oh, I just assumed you had paid that visible retail price for it. Nevermind then!

Does anybody know if the junior team wore that jersey or was it first introduced at last year's World Championships?

Oh, I just assumed you had paid that visible retail price for it. Nevermind then!

Does anybody know if the junior team wore that jersey or was it first introduced at last year's World Championships?

Well I'm basing it on this from the 2009 WJC:

john-tavares-world-junior-championships-thumb.jpg

Still haven't bought it yet though.

Weighing getting it from this guy for $65 shipped blank or $120 from RCS customized with Tavares.

Weighing getting it from this guy for $65 shipped blank or $120 from RCS customized with Tavares.

Think it is going to be $140 :thumbsup: . I say do RCS and get JT on it. If they have the font, it will look really sharp

Think it is going to be $140 :thumbsup: . I say do RCS and get JT on it. If they have the font, it will look really sharp

If I do get it, it will be RCS. The ebay jersey is XXL which is way too big for me and I probably wouldn't be happy if it wasn't customized.

I'm leaning towards passing altogether though. I really would rather have a Generals/Knights jersey instead and don't want to blow my Tavares jersey budget on this and then see one of those come along.

I know it's not an authentic, but is this a real Reebok replica? And is it customized accurately? Medicine Hat Tigers

I don't have any super knowledge of those kinds of replicas, but I think it looks good. I believe if it were fake, there would be a GLARING error or hint. If the seller is true to his word, then it should be legit.

Did Canada wear that ugly one in 08? I need a Giroux.

Which? The half leaf one? If so, then no. That debuted in 2009.

Yea. What the hell, it says 2008 on RCS. Jerks. Ya sure?

I'm not seeing it worn that year. It looks like they wore the black alternate at times but maybe only for the preliminary games.

I'm not seeing it worn that year. It looks like they wore the black alternate at times but maybe only for the preliminary games.

Gah. I need an authentic 2008 at some point. Are those stupidly sized as well, where I'd probably need a 74?