It is good or not?

lafountain

http://www.shopusahockey.com/store/p/11735-USA-Hockey-Nike-Replica-Throwback-Jersey.html#.UwJQSkJdVjU

Site looks good to me but I figured I'd get a 2nd opinion. Thoughts?

Good to go. It's USA Hockey's official site

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen the 2014 white U S A jersey anywhere? Authentic or replica? I've only seen the ones with the shield logo and I much prefer the USA version they wore in the Slovenia game.

Is anybody able to tell me if these Nike jerseys are legitimate? I've gotten pretty good at spotting Edge jerseys, but I just know nothing about Nike jerseys. Thanks.

Pictures are here: http://imgur.com/a/L2ZEq

I checked on the authentic Canes jerseys, and this replica looks good, but I just want a second opinion if you guys don't mind.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191071796312?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'm clueless with rangers jerseys so besides it just being a replica I won't comment, I will say I laughed at those numbers though lol. The sleeve is all ruffled and bam there is the number perfectly straight hahah.

Anddd I looked at that sellers other jerseys and all his jerseys have numbers like that.....weird :blink:

Back in the 80s and early 90s, CCM made 3 levels of jerseys -- true Authentics, AirKnit "Semi Pro" replicas and a thin, ultrafil-like polyester replica that was the primary mass retail offering. That Leetch is the cheapo lightweight replica from the era.

Back in the 80s and early 90s, CCM made 3 levels of jerseys -- true Authentics, AirKnit "Semi Pro" replicas and a thin, ultrafil-like polyester replica that was the primary mass retail offering. That Leetch is the cheapo lightweight replica from the era.

Yep.. Spot on...

And yes, the Leetch customization is awful on that sweater! LOL

I got an old Leafs 'ultrafil-like polyester replica' with a dozen holes in it on the elbows. The logo is stitched, no shoulder patches. Feels like a pyjama shirt. Someday I'm gonna buy me a real Ultrafil. :-)

1st one is good, but price seems high.

2nd one is garbage

^ That one is legit.

One of the differences between the good one and the fake one in your earlier post is that the colored stripes on the sleeves and the hem are supposed to be dyed into the ultrafil fabric, and the fabric is one piece. On the fake one, the different color stripes are all separate pieces of fabric that are stitched together.

The Canucks is a commonly-faked jersey, like the Nordiques. I would doubt that real Center Ice tags are salvaged for use in the fakes; I would imagine that reproductions are used- when you get a close look at them, they just don't look right.