It is good or not?

lafountain

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161230815463?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

First time poster. Long time lurker. I know it says official licensed jersey, i don't see the NHL shield on the bottom back so I know its not authentic, just a replica.

Would this be something worth getting framed and putting up in the man cave? kind of a neat piece to me. I'm new to jerseys but not collecting and want to start a collection of authentic and gamer jerseys. This one seems like a cool score even being a replica.

thoughts? Thanks everyone.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161230815463?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

First time poster. Long time lurker. I know it says official licensed jersey, i don't see the NHL shield on the bottom back so I know its not authentic, just a replica.

Would this be something worth getting framed and putting up in the man cave? kind of a neat piece to me. I'm new to jerseys but not collecting and want to start a collection of authentic and gamer jerseys. This one seems like a cool score even being a replica.

thoughts? Thanks everyone.

Jersey is good as you said it's a replica which really aren't faked much. As for the auto if you do your research and think it is real which it appears to me it more than likely is then sure why not. I actually did something similar with an autographed jersey for my brother last xmas and he loved it.

Hi guys

New to the forum from the UK

I want to buy a jersey off the Internet but this seems to be the only kane premier jersey with the reebok lettering on the back

Anyone bought from him before? Is he legit?

Thanks in advance

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/360641878208?index=0&nav=WATCHING&skus=Size%3AL&nid=47719167462

Jersey is good as you said it's a replica which really aren't faked much. As for the auto if you do your research and think it is real which it appears to me it more than likely is then sure why not. I actually did something similar with an autographed jersey for my brother last xmas and he loved it.

Yeah exactly, Ive researched the auto and it appears correct. Also comes with a COA from CSI so I'm not too worried about that. I just don't know the norm of whats worth while collecting with jerseys. I'd rather have authentic jerseys than replicas obviously, and if I'm going to get into this seriously in the future then why bother start with a replica.

Do you have replicas in your collection? does it bother you?

Locker Room Sports sells legit jerseys, but is considered overpriced on most of his stuff (but that's for you to decide for yourself).

I don't have any replicas besides ones that I had before I started seriously collecting, nor would I buy a replica now unless it was of a jersey I couldn't find/afford otherwise. However if you are planning on getting it framed up and it's the autograph you value then it just comes down to what you would rather have. A cool man cave item or would you rather spend that money on an authentic. Like I said I bought a replica that was signed by the most of my brothers fav team and put it in a shadow box and it looks amazing up on the wall. It's just what you personally would prefer really.

I know the jersey is real. My question is how about the customization? is it 100% spot on? I can't tell since the jersey isn't flat.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KOHO-Phoenix-Coyotes-Shane-Doan-Jersey-Authentic-56-FIght-Strap-RARE-GREEN-NWT-/191079507090?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c7d39e492

Being a resident UK'er myself I've found the best sellers look keep an eye on are these guys:

hockeyjerseyoutlet (good selection of authentic 1.0s, 6100s and premiers)

jerseybaron_com (pricey but carries a large number of authentic 2.0s)

It's keeping an eye on this guy too as he always keeps a good stock of older authentics:

thehockeyjerseyco

Happy hunting.

rsey.co St

Both are legit Indo-Edges ... not a Bruins expert, so I can't say 100% about the customization, but looked okay to me ...

Nope, fake.

Typical signs. Shiny crest, wrong materials, shiny and puffy looking lettering, awful looking tags, etc.

Apart from what everyone else has already said, the crest is too big, and you don't see an older-style "Rbk" necktag in conjunction with the "Reebok" wordmark logo on the back of the neck (whose letters look really wonky anyway). The triangular fabric swatch in the neck which holds the NHL shield should not have that dimpled texture- it should be smooth with very fine parallel lines running across it.