It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BillyBob, does your friend own any green jofa Flyers practice jerseys by chance?

Took the words out of my mouth!

WTF happened here?

Hey BillyBob don't let the HATERS CLIQUE in here get you down, those a******* have no business bullying you like that. :noway:

It's MY job to ###### off the n00bs, not theirs. NOW CRAWL BACK INTO THE HOLE YOU CAME OUT OF AND ###### OFF

...also will sell...how are these ,Authentic?

Thanks for coming just to make a quick buck and not getting the answer you wanted right away. Edited by thebiggoalie

There is a green jofa thrashers jersey in the office at my local rink, I am cursed to laugh at it every time time I walk in even though it's not a flyers jersey. This stuff haunts me!! :doh:

truthfully,there is just a whole page of smart Arse comments to my one legit post..kind of unreal.

thanks,and I don't think mine add up to a green jofa practice jersey,whatever the f*&k that means..must be an inside joke amongst a bunch of jokers

peace

lots of peace in this thread.

signed,

someone NOT in the CLIQUE, but equally respected as though I am

represent.

PS I love the activity on this board. it's always been so open to newer accepting members (like me!) who were actually interested in the jerseys and not just interested in flipping for a quick buck

Edited by cry_minarets458

I'm definitely not in the clique, but the folks here have been nothing short of helpful and kind to me. Especially when I was a noob trying to nail all the details on a Christmas present for my brother.

Appears to me that you've never spent time on a forum and you got your feathers ruffled. Suck it up, and deal with it.

Team issued swift Goalie jerseys would be much bigger than a size 54

Could have been a team issue blank that was customized as a Fleury. I have a team issue 54 Sweden I had done up.

I'm definitely not in the clique, but the folks here have been nothing short of helpful and kind to me. Especially when I was a noob trying to nail all the details on a Christmas present for my brother.

Appears to me that you've never spent time on a forum and you got your feathers ruffled. Suck it up, and deal with it.

This forum is FULL of threads/pages/posts by members here answering questions and being very helpful and selfless with their time and expertise - especially to newbies trying to learn and gather info. It's all over the forum.

It came across as the Fleury was game issued that he won ,I would have gone into maybe a game issued jersey done up with Fleury But the Peace Man got all hot and bothered so F$$$ him

It came across as the Fleury was game issued that he won ,I would have gone into maybe a game issued jersey done up with Fleury But the Peace Man got all hot and bothered so F$$$ him

Yeah, game issue 54 would fit a 10 year old with goalie pads on - maybe. And a thicker skin would have done him some good.

Am I the only one confused by the recent posts by Skeletor? Maybe he wants to buy He-Man a birthday present.

truthfully,there is just a whole page of smart Arse comments to my one legit post..kind of unreal.

thanks,and I don't think mine add up to a green jofa practice jersey,whatever the f*&k that means..must be an inside joke amongst a bunch of jokers

peace

read, research, search, read some more, ask a question, read, research, etc

this is board is a give and take exchange of knowledge. the answers to your questions have possibly already been answered, if you take the time to search and read through threads. don't expect suddenly everyone to jump on your question(s) and answer it immediately. or within 2-hours like you did and then insult people. not a great way to begin any relationship, even an anonymous one on a forums board. grow up, grow a pair and learn some patience and communications skills.