lafountain

Dang. Ok thanks.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251447107738

Legit?

Anyone know what years they flyers wore these blacks with the vector logo? Looking to possibly strip this and make it someone else depending on what years...is that possible?

How would this size 48 compare to an Edge 2.0 50?

It's legit. The Reebok versions were used from 2005-07. A size 48 in these would be a bit bigger than a size 50 2.0.

It's legit. The Reebok versions were used from 2005-07. A size 48 in these would be a bit bigger than a size 50 2.0.

So assuming by 2005-2007 you mean the 05-06 and 06-07 seasons, it's technically a foul to have downie on it lol

Actually Downie did wear that 6100 style jersey in the preseason, although he probably didn't wear #27. He did use #26 at one point.

It's legit

Thanks. It's either that or a Wings 6100 NWT that didn't sell but the starting bid was much lower. I'm not paying $200 for a jersey. No matter how tempting.

Or IJ?

Spring Sale is up on IJ, 10% off $50 (ALLIN10), 15% off $150 (ALLIN15) or 25% off $250 (ALLIN25). Includes jerseys.

Another Devils 2.0 coming my way.

I saw- but they're out of 46 blue NYR's.

?

Jersey itself is legit. Customization looks pretty good font-wise (compared to this gamer) however I'm pretty sure it should be kiss-cut and not stacked twill like the jersey on eBay. Also, the patch doesn't look horrible, but may be a repro - I couldn't quickly find a real one to compare.

Maybe Guam and help out as I'm sure he has experience with Bondra jerseys with white stains rimshot.gif

Edited by akteon

The customization should be semi kiss-cut. The patch is a reproduction as well. For that much you might as well wait for a jersey in much better shape to pop up.

Didn't want to start a new thread for this simple question:

I have seen 2 types of material used on the Rangers' 2.0's tie strings:

• on a TI road Vector it was the regular (?) shoe-lace type material that hangs nicely (also seen on my 1.0's)
  • on my retail 46's they have a more rigid type construction where they don't swing easy and kind of stay in place (the exception being on my Heritage). I've seen this on the current gamers on TV.

Anyone have any info on this?

Edited by Cygnus X-1

This is listed as a premier(no jock tag and numbered size). It has a fight strap that appears to be attached to low, or the numbers are to small. any input would help. my friend wants to pull the trigger and he asked me but this jersey stumped me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Claude-Giroux-Autographed-Philadelphia-Flyers-Jersey-/111311016546?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item19eaa75262

Edited by MeccaDon123

Definitely not a Premier. Looks like a retail 2.0. Customization is jacked up, though.

Didn't want to start a new thread for this simple question:

I have seen 2 types of material used on the Rangers' 2.0's tie strings:

• on a TI road Vector it was the regular (?) shoe-lace type material that hangs nicely (also seen on my 1.0's)
  • on my retail 46's they have a more rigid type construction where they don't swing easy and kind of stay in place (the exception being on my Heritage). I've seen this on the current gamers on TV.
Anyone have any info on this?

2010 leafs alt used 'old' shoe laces. Current home/away/alt uses 'new, stiff' laces. I prefer the newer kind.

Definitely not a Premier. Looks like a retail 2.0. Customization is jacked up, though.

is there a way to ID a retail 2.0 from an issued 2.0? this aspect of the trade is new to me

Team-issued jerseys don't have the black Reebok neck tag. Also, the rectangular area where the fight strap is stitched down is a little bigger on the team-issued, because there are 2 pieces of twill used instead of only one for the retail. The extra piece of twill goes under the fight strap, and it's larger than the piece that goes on top of it, so the TI fight strap is sandwiched between the 2 pieces.

Oh, I forgot to mention- the black retail tags on the sleeve were kind of a giveaway. :D

(Team-issueds only have a single white paper tag.)