It is good or not?

lafountain

Yes, there's no nameplate, and there should be one. What's even worse is that the font isn't accurate. I'm pretty sure the 7's should have blocks on the bottom, and the letters seem too wide. I'm not a Bruins expert, so someone else (calling AngeloS76...) may want to comment on that.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jersey itself is Legit although the Canucks wore Koho on those jerseys and not CCM.

Thanks. That's what I thought. Stitching looked good for a fake

At a quick glance, I thought the customization looked great, even with a matching edge plate, but the fight strap is horrendous. I saw this earlier and was surprised as well.

That fake has the best wordmark I've ever seen on a fake. I'd dare say the wordmark patch is legit, lol.

Decent customization for a fake, but it is what it is, garbage...

Fake

Everyone on this site wants Authentics, but for some reason, 99% of the jerseys in this particular thread are replicas. Ironic.

Everyone on this site wants Authentics, but for some reason, 99% of the jerseys in this particular thread are replicas. Ironic.

I think it has to do with newer members posting in this thread mostly, looking to learn by posting links to jerseys they come across. Plus if anyone posts a legit authentic that is priced decently, it is safe to say someone else will see it and bid/buy. Too risky.

I think it has to do with newer members posting in this thread mostly, looking to learn by posting links to jerseys they come across. Plus if anyone posts a legit authentic that is priced decently, it is safe to say someone else will see it and bid/buy. Too risky.

Nah, Kurt. Us experts all know that only fakes have fight straps. ;)