It is good or not?

lafountain

Legit replica jerseys. Nameplate material (at least on the red jersey) looks wrong to me though. I can't speak to the accuracy of the customization with certainty, but it looks relatively close. I don't think it's a slam dunk match though.

Yeah, that seemed to stand out to me as well. Good observation. What about this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-MARK-MESSIER-11-Jersey-CCM-size-Large-L-Mens-/201023067337?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ecde894c9

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a legit replica to me.

Does this one look like a legit Reebok Premier? I noticed it says it was made in Korea, and all of the Premiers I have say they were made in Indonesia...is this an issue or does it not matter that it was made there?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roberto-Luongo-Vancouver-Canucks-Jersey-Reebok-Size-L-/231142144167?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35d12538a7

That jersey has reebok vectors on both sleeves.....premiers only have the vector on the left arm sleeve.

Not sure if this is the correct thread but I have noticed that several of the online retail sites recently started selling 2013-14 Reebok Authentic Edge jersey that claim they are made in Canada. They do not say they are 2.0 or give a model number. Does anyone know if these are Indo's or are they just another version of a inferior authentic for around $300? Thanks.

Not sure if this is the correct thread but I have noticed that several of the online retail sites recently started selling 2013-14 Reebok Authentic Edge jersey that claim they are made in Canada. They do not say they are 2.0 or give a model number. Does anyone know if these are Indo's or are they just another version of a inferior authentic for around $300? Thanks.

Mentioning the online stores would be helpful.

Unfortunately it's impossible to tell. Many sites use stock pictures and stock text. Your best bet is to contact them directly and ask for the model number.

The good news is, if they do list it as "made in Canada" and when you buy one you get an Indo, you've got an easy case for a return.

It's probably River City Sports, which is legit.

But seriously, why would you post this question and not post where you saw it advertised?

Ice jerseys is most certainly legit.....they are 2.0s...

Sites like ice jerseys and RCS are very reputable so they most likely are 2.0 if the description says made in canada

Not sure if I posted the link properly but I appreciate the help. The description threw me off because it says it is a reproduction of the on-ice jerseys worn by the players and has X-trafil fabric. I thought only 1.0's had that but I am new so I'm not sure.

2.0 have that fabric but it's not the entire jersey like 1.0's

I thought only 1.0's had that (x-trafil) but I am new so I'm not sure.

2.0 have that fabric but it's not the entire jersey like 1.0's

I would love to hear what others have to say about the materials question on 1.0's and 2.0's.

As I understand it, 2.0's don't contain any x-trafil, and less than half of a 1.0 jersey in most cuts is x-trafil. To me x-trafil refers to the smooth material that has a texture somewhat similar to that of ultrafil, and is found on the shoulders and parts of the arms on most 1.0's. The majority of the 1.0 is made of bubble mesh (the textured stretchy stuff on the front panel and parts of the arm), and stretch mesh, which is on the back of all 1.0's and also on the side panels and piping on most models. Everything that used to be x-trafil and bubble mesh in the 1.0's was replaced by air-knit in the 2.0's, and the stretch mesh parts, particularly the back panel, remained unchanged in the 2.0. At least that's the way I see it.

I'm thinking of picking up a jersey from them....I think they're 2.0's but the description says this

"and Reebok/NHL Center Ice jock tag with numeric sizing is applied to the lower left of the bottom of the jersey"

not sure what that means....I sent them an e-mail to confirm. They repsonded "yes but if you would like to make sure you can call us".

I may give them a call anyway even though it is probably a 2.0.

As I said, sites use stock photos and stock descriptions. Jock tags only appear on the replica jerseys, but as you can see the stock description they are using is confusing the two. It happens quite frequently, that's why it's important to call and verify the model number before placing an order if you are unsure.

Of course this is just supposed to be a fan jersey but does anyone know if it is a real/official Reebok product?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231138623999?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

It looks like a kids jersey. I never seen anything like that before.

Awful fake

The name looks like ones on the fakes and the crest looks bubbly to me. I could be wrong but I think that ones a fake.

That one is legit (other than it being an Islander jersey :))