It is good or not?

lafountain

Jersey is an authentic Edge 1.0 but the customization is certainly wrong. It looks like they tried to approximate the early-90s Caps font, which is actually different from the Winter Classic font. There are inaccuracies on each number and across the nameplate. (Guam would also likely point out that it's a jersey foul since Greenlife52 is on it.)

ZeOHf5b.png

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I'm a bit suspicious of this jersey and wanted to confirm whether or not it's a fake. The mesh like black stripe is what's really throwing me off besides not having close ups.

It looks like a CCM replica I wasn't sure how much those go for nowadays. I contacted the seller last night for more photos of the tags and closeups of the numbers and haven't heard from them yet. I'll post what they send to me if they do respond.

Thank you!

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

The brodeur's a legit replica.

One more Devils jersey:

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=151198695822

A few questions... If it's fine, what is the average cost for getting it customized? Any recommendations?

It's also a Semi-Pro correct? Is the last year those were used in 2003 or 2006?

Thank you.

Semi pro is just another term for replica. Koho's were last used in 03-04.

Only replicas had the NHL puck logo, and only around the early 2000's. Authentics had the NHL shield logo instead.

I'm pretty new to this so I appreciate the help.

The seller responded "No, there is not a puck with nhl on the back. This is a replica jersey. The game jerseys have the nhl logo on the back."

If it was only in the early 2000s the puck was on the replica jerseys, I shouldn't be worried this is a fake? it's been a little bit difficult to find a guide on CCM/Koho jerseys, there's been conflicting info.

Replicas weren't faked so no worried about that

If it was only in the early 2000s the puck was on the replica jerseys, I shouldn't be worried this is a fake?

Not to worry, it's not a fake. Some of the early 2000's replicas (I believe the more recent ones right before the lockout) did not have the puck logo, so just because you don't see one doesn't mean the jersey is fake. And like OR68 said, you don't see fake replicas anyway...

That IS a 2.0, must be a mistake in the listing.

that must've sold instantly. Need me another one of those too...

It was up for a little while, at least a day before it sold...