It is good or not?

lafountain

Thanks again. I really hope I'm not being a nuisance with all of these questions, but I really want to hear from residential experts on these kinds of things since I'm looking at buying a few of these, so thanks for the patience as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mario-Lemieux-Pittsburgh-Penguins-NHL-Jersey-Size-Large-L-Replica-/261379662210?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cdb712182

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legit koho replica

I think this is a legit replica, but wanted to double check with you guys. Also were the Winter Classic replicas different than Premier jerseys in terms of materials?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-WINTER-CLASSIC-JERSEY-XL-UNNUMBERED-/151215007955?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item23351de8d3

I think this is a legit replica, but wanted to double check with you guys. Also were the Winter Classic replicas different than Premier jerseys in terms of materials?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-WINTER-CLASSIC-JERSEY-XL-UNNUMBERED-/151215007955?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item23351de8d3

Yup, legit replica! The winter classic jerseys weren't premiers, instead a CCM 550 replica.

It looks like a legit replica. The counterfeiters rarely bother with making knockoff replicas, only authentics. For the most part if it has a logo embroidered on the sleeve and no fight strap, you're good to go.

The big thing to worry about with customized replicas is the quality of the customization. A fair amount of them will have factory customization that is glued on, not sewn. Even amongst these there are varying levels of quality as to if it is layered twill or a single layer of printed twill with fake stitch marks.

I'm thinking of picking up a jersey from them....I think they're 2.0's but the description says this

"and Reebok/NHL Center Ice jock tag with numeric sizing is applied to the lower left of the bottom of the jersey"

not sure what that means....I sent them an e-mail to confirm. They repsonded "yes but if you would like to make sure you can call us".

I may give them a call anyway even though it is probably a 2.0.

So I called them. Yeah I was 99% sure it is a 2.0 (it is) but I figured why not call anyway? It's not like it's costing me anything.....so I ordered a 46- the guy said that since it's not listed as "in stock" but "available" there's a very slim chance they may not be able to fufill the order as they have to go through Reebok....who he mentioned sucks. I guess that's why the estimated SHIP date is 2/4/14.

Koho's weren't faked

Koho's weren't faked

Thank you! This may be a little off-topic, but would a Large Koho jersey (like the one listed) be pretty similar to a Large Reebok Premier? I mean I figure since it's a replica and not an authentic it should be similar, but still.

The Reebok premiers are a little bigger. Most normal koho large replicas are 24" width and 30" length as the few reebok premiers I used to have were 26" by 31"

How about this Aebischer Avs jersey?

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=221356367876

Well, I guess since, like you said, it's a KOHO it wouldn't be fake, but do the lettering, numbers, and logos look good?

So I called them. Yeah I was 99% sure it is a 2.0 (it is) but I figured why not call anyway? It's not like it's costing me anything.....so I ordered a 46- the guy said that since it's not listed as "in stock" but "available" there's a very slim chance they may not be able to fufill the order as they have to go through Reebok....who he mentioned sucks. I guess that's why the estimated SHIP date is 2/4/14.

I can't figure out why they just don't say it's a 2.0 or 7287 so you know what you're getting.

This might not be in the right are and I'm sorry I'm new to this forum. I wanted to start collecting jerseys but I'm just not sure where to start. Im going to read over the basics thread once this is posted but just wanted some advice on this item I am watching.

This item on ebay seems too good to be true. Let me know if this is a fake. Its only $40.00 on ebay so I'm assuming it is.

The thing that is upsetting me is the two shoulder patches that aren't aligned with each other and the lack of detailed photos of the patches/tags on the item being listed. My gut feeling is its a fake.

2uuFeS1.png

bCWTRjE.png

It's not a fake jersey but it is a customization laughter candidate.

That bad huh? The main deterrent for me was the shoulder patches being so off.

Having OCD thats what was keeping me from getting that jersey.

You'll fit in nicely here

No kidding.

Unless you know of someone who can strip and redo that properly...don't even bother...it will eat you up inside.

Noob here looking to buy first collection sweater, with a few questions. I am interested in this one.

http://www.customthrowbackjerseys.com/products/BRIAN-LEETCH-New-York-Rangers-1990%27s-CCM-Vintage-Throwback-NHL-Hockey-Jersey.html

It uses the 550 replica as the backbone (which I have heard is maybe the best replica mode). The fonts, stripes and other components appear to match the real jersey (from me juxtaposing it to pictues of Leech wearing it). What made me thing twice is the fact that the wordmark crest is glued on, and its not that cheap either.

If any of you were interested in this sweater, do you think it is worth the price? Has anyone bought from this company before? Should I be worried about the glued on crest? Do you agree all components of the sweater are accurately replicated?