It is good or not?

lafountain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370977790075?var=640172100280&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Is this an indo edge or a Canadian made one. Asked the seller and haven't heard a response yet. Can't really tell by the pics he has

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are stock photos - I wouldn't try to judge based on those.

Just ask the seller for the model number and that should tell you what you need to know.

Sent another message. Will keep you guys posted. Been looking for a red/white Hawkd jersey that's not $400

Sent another message. Will keep you guys posted. Been looking for a red/white Hawkd jersey that's not $400

I hear that...except I need to find a 58 or 60. Sadly the 56 is slightly too small. So it fits...but...it doesn't at the same time. :(

Most retaillers don't have a clue about Edge 1.0 vs 2.0 vs Indo. I know there were some that were list the Indo Edge jerseys as Edge 2, because from all they saw it was the "2nd Generation" of retail Edge jerseys they got. Heck some of the online only retailers may not take the out of the factory bag to notice the differences. They don't know always know what's made in Canada or Indonesia - they just know they got some authentic jerseys in from Reebok. That's why it's just best to always go by model number and have them check the sticker on the bag or the paper tag attached to the sleeve (the size tag is worthless, they mostly have the same model on them).

7187 - Edge 1.0 - Made in Canada

7287 - Edge 2.0 - Made in Canada

7231 - IndoEdge - Made in Indonesia

I think that's a typo there- :) The code for Indo is 7231.

What say you on this one? Every Gretzky replica Oilers jersey I've come across seems to be fake, so I'm not too optimistic as I post this, but just wanted to make sure...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-WAYNE-GRETZKY-JERSEY-/261394321778?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cdc50d172

This raises an interesting question I have. How is the quality of the CCM Vintage jerseys? I see a lot of them around and I know they're replica's but just "how good" are they when compared to what they're actually replcating?

From what I've seen it varies wildly. Even though they are replicas that won't have the same materials as the originals, you still want to make sure they didn't get sloppy on the details. Just off the top of my head I remember seeing that the CCM Vintage Northstars jerseys had crest issues and some of the earlier CCM Vintage Rangers jerseys mixed the wrong collar type and body striping (they eventually got better on this one).

In the end it's always best to do your homework and compare to a photo of a gamer from the period they are trying to replicate.

I have a CCM Vintage NYR size 46....it is from the 2003 season when they wore the 70's throwbacks. Is that also known as a CCM Vintage?

I have a CCM Vintage NYR size 46....it is from the 2003 season when they wore the 70's throwbacks. Is that also known as a CCM Vintage?

Yes, it was the vintage series that select teams wore for a few games in 03-04 . It should have the V patch on the front. Which color do have since the Rangers wore both the blue and white versions of there 1978 style?

I have the blue with the neat gold V on the front….so what are those CCM replicas that have the vintage neck tag behind the size tag called? The tag had the gold V as well.

Looks fake to me.