It is good or not?

lafountain

Hi. I was just wondering if this is an Authentic Kesler. Thank you very much in advance.

post-1487-127527289234_thumb.jpg

post-1487-127527283721_thumb.jpg

post-1487-127527271598_thumb.jpg

Ehh it looks legit, but I don't think the White and Green parts at the bottom of the jersey should have stitches. Can you get a picture of how the fight strap attaches?

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320541226894&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thoughts on this Lemieux replica? Was/Is this style faked?

Looks legit to me. I'm sure there are fakes of every kind of Pens jerseys worn by Lemieux or Crosby, but that just looks like a vintage replica from the time.

Luckily the counterfeiters don't normally fake replicas or atleast no where near the level they do with authentics.

Looks legit to me. I'm sure there are fakes of every kind of Pens jerseys worn by Lemieux or Crosby, but that just looks like a vintage replica from the time.

Luckily the counterfeiters don't normally fake replicas or atleast no where near the level they do with authentics.

Thank you! It's a good price, so I think I'll go for it! :)

Thank you! It's a good price, so I think I'll go for it! :)

Yeah I don't see anything wrong with that one either. Looks legit and you can tell there is no fake customization job on that one. Go for it, it looks like a nice jersey. :thumbsup:

i always here that from b.c people what is the lower mainland?

its just below the mainland.

:D

you're in the lower mainland I take it?

Yes, I am from the Lower Mainland, City of Vancouver to be exact.

i always here that from b.c people what is the lower mainland?

The Lower Mainland is Pretty much the larger cities in South-western British Columbia, eg. Vancouver, Richmond, New Westminister..etc.

its just below the mainland.

:D

and Haha LOL :lol:

It's handsome, and makes me wish I could afford it. Go for the gold.

hey guys,

does this one look good?

I've been looking for a Quebec for a while and this Sakic I thought looked nice but I wanted to check with others.

I was wondering if he made fakes, but he listed a fisherman today and no one fakes those haha. The only thing that looks off to me is the fightstrap.

Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-CENTER-ICE-QUEBEC-NORDIQUES-SAKIC-JERSEY-/320539167822?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa19f8c4e

edit forgot to post the link lol.

It's handsome, and makes me wish I could afford it. Go for the gold.

Thanks a lot, I was wondering about the fact that there are little holes in the buttons of the fight strap. Were older Nike jerseys all like that?

Edited by mlaval

That jersey is 100% legit i bought a jersey from that guy nothing to worry about...

Well it seems like its a twill nameplate. So yeah its a little suspect. Otherwise like I said it is a legit jersey, but I'm 99% sure the nameplate would have to go if it were me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150448154470&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

How about this Double CCM Gretzky for only $300?!?!

with the tags too none the less??

well, Gretzky never wore CCM as an Oiler I believe so yah, on the one hand its cool and at an acceptable price, but on the other hand, he never wore that...

well, Gretzky never wore CCM as an Oiler I believe so yah, on the one hand its cool and at an acceptable price, but on the other hand, he never wore that...

Yeah, I'm really not a fan of those double tagged CCM Oiler jersey's since Gretzky never wore CCM in Edmonton.

DSCN0593.jpg

DSCN0592.jpg

this look legit to you?

I'm still waiting for pic's of the underside.

That Jagr looks good. I haven't seen any of those robo penguin authentics ever faked, so I wouldn't worry about that one. The nameplate and customization look legit as well.

3kc3m23lc5W35U45R2a636ab22c51b1c81c32.jpg

3nf3p03l95Y45P55R6a63c5dfc0b1e9a01fda.jpg

Craigslist photos, I can ask for bigger ones if need be. I'm not terribly familiar with how to spot CCM fakes, so I'm just making sure this is legit in everyone's eyes.

3kc3m23lc5W35U45R2a636ab22c51b1c81c32.jpg

3nf3p03l95Y45P55R6a63c5dfc0b1e9a01fda.jpg

Craigslist photos, I can ask for bigger ones if need be. I'm not terribly familiar with how to spot CCM fakes, so I'm just making sure this is legit in everyone's eyes.

It looks like it has a fight strap, which is usually a good way to spot a fake. Can you ask for a close-up?