It is good or not?

lafountain

how is the fight strap a give away? just courious

Where the fight strap is stitched to the jersey (the "x" stitching) it appears to be way too narrow.

For me the dead give away is the bubbly satin-like material on the crest and numbers. The name and the "C" appear to use fake glacier twill, but the stitching on the edges looks more embroidered than the standard zig-zag stitch.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I checked it out further, Joe Sakic wore the A during this season

ud9293-255-sakicj.jpghd9293-i019-sakicj.jpg

Mike Hough was captain

bowman9293-178-houghm.jpgopc9293-392-houghm.jpg

quick check on this one guys?

the 8 and the Nameplate look a bit low.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190395404100&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:CA:1123

Thanks team!

I agree with you. They both seem a bit low. I would think it wouldn't be too hard to remove and readjust. I might be wrong about the ease to remove and re-sew. Good Luck either way.

What's the deal with the Ducks logo all crooked on the hem there? That's a little odd.

Yeah at first I thought it might just be a fold in the fabric, but it looks sewn on that way. I think I'll stay away from this one.

Hopefully someone else enjoys it!

On the topic of the Ducks jersey....

Everything looks good, but the name and numbers are too low. Not a huge deal.

On the logo on the hem, it's actually heat-pressed to the jersey rather than being sewn. It was probably off a little bit when it was being made, or else it loosened up and the person had it re-applied crooked. It's a minor cosmetic thing; I've seen quite a few with an off-center or off-kilter logo.

i am thinking fake but difficult to tell in those pics but i did notice the centenial patch which pretty much to me indicates a fake . i emailed him for more pics

your thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brian-Gionta-Hand-Signed-Canadiens-Throwback-Jersey_W0QQitemZ180495511310QQcategoryZ27284QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4978.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8534424541515012081#ht_500wt_949

i am thinking fake but difficult to tell in those pics but i did notice the centenial patch which pretty much to me indicates a fake . i emailed him for more pics

your thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brian-Gionta-Hand-Signed-Canadiens-Throwback-Jersey_W0QQitemZ180495511310QQcategoryZ27284QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4978.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8534424541515012081#ht_500wt_949

Give you a hint: look at the second pic and see how they sewn on the fight strap. That is big giveaway...

Too bad I sold my authentic a couple of months ago...

Give you a hint: look at the second pic and see how they sewn on the fight strap. That is big giveaway...

Too bad I sold my authentic a couple of months ago...

i didnt notice the fight strap in the second pic but even before that had serious doubts

thank you for confirming anyway!

boy i'd love to find this one

Legit Team Canada?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170484987750&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:CA:1123

I don't see a IIHF patch anywhere.

is that a NHLPA tag beside the nike one in the neck?!?!

Legit Team Canada?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170484987750&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:CA:1123

I don't see a IIHF patch anywhere.

is that a NHLPA tag beside the nike one in the neck?!?!

Legit

1) Not all International Jersey have the IIHF patch on the back hem OR on the neck (I believe only newer version or Team version has that)

2) Someone sewn the NHLPA tag inside, not a big deal, just a sign that whoever customized it has the NHL license to do so...

Are you selling that one???

Ive always liked the 95-96 alternates i have them all except the authentic burger king....

800 really?? I doubt it maybe im wrong we will know in

days

Are you selling that one???

No.

800 really?? I doubt it maybe im wrong we will know in

days

Seeing as how you value a retail authentic over a gameworn with TONS of wear I figured that'd be an appropriate price

I know you are refering to the vaske but if you ask me would i rather have the retai bure authentic or the vaske torn in half blood and brains jersey...my answer is thw bure (i fully understand the value of a game worn) the fact the vaske is cut in half makes me very uninterested despite it being GW

It's good, except he's got the wrong anniversary patch on it. It should be the one without the white border. He sold that one already before but I guess the buyer flaked out on him. I think it went for $330 the first time.

I looked on eBay and didn't see one without a white border.

I looked on eBay and didn't see one without a white border.

You won't find one anywhere. The Jets were the only team to wear them and they are almost impossible to find. I ended up buying a regular one and cut off the white border to make it look like the ones they wore. Check out the Selanne in my collection to see what I mean.

Searching through Getty Images it appears they switched half way through the year. Problem is Selanne started wearing the "A" half way through the year.

Everything looks good to me on this one, except the border of the cup patch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CCM-Authentic-1994-Pavel-Bure-Vancouver-Canucks-jersey-/180509552709?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a07353045#ht_500wt_1154