It is good or not?

lafountain

Has anyone bought from pro-jerseys on eBay, and if so, thoughts? His stuff always pops up when I'm searching for stuff but I swear his work looks...like too clean or something I can't explain it, something just always looks off to me.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a gift for a teacher (with the help of last year's senior class thank god) from him last year, and it was legit. He sells let git RBK, CCM, and CCM vintage replicas.

There are two "Pro Jerseys" on eBay that both sell hockey jerseys. Luckily both seem to sell legit stuff.

eBay seller Pro-Jerseys is in Canada

eBay seller ProJerseys is in the US and also has a website at www.pro-jerseys.com

I had Gregg at www.pro-jerseys.com do some of my Rangers jerseys early on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-66-LEMIEUX-JERSEY-ADULT-SMALL-/180504171458?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a06e313c2

Is this an ok replica? I'd rather get a Crosby in this style, but small jerseys just don't come up very frequently!

Both are good. The 2 on the Bellows is wrong but you want to strip it anyway. Ultrafil can be a pain to strip because the material will pull easily but you may get lucky and have the number and nameplate come off easy.

I can personally vouch for noncounterfeitjerseys, I got a 2008 Richards all star jersey and he was very informative. He told me that those and the older jersey were the individually layered sewn numbers, but all of his premiers were the heat pressed numbering. If you message him he's usually very helpful and informative. He even went out of his way to mention the Red Wings and other single layered teams looked fine, however. Plus, his prices are pretty good.

How is this one? It's a fake, I knew before buying it I'm getting what I paid for, which wasn't alot,

but for an old Nordiques jersey I like it, even though Peter Stastny didn't play when they had the red-outlined

numbers (they started these jerseys in 1992, he left Quebec beginning 1990) I still like it..... The Nords official jerseys never had sewn on fleur-de-lis, however I like the sewn on ones better. I hate the iron/pressed on stuff.

Oh, and sorry for smaller pics, I took these myself and didn't want to make this huge thread....

DSCN0374.jpgDSCN0380.jpgDSCN0375.jpgDSCN0381.jpgDSCN0376.jpgDSCN0378.jpgDSCN0377.jpgDSCN0379.jpgDSCN0382.jpg

Only complaint I have, and you can't really tell from the photo's,

but it's more a LIGHT blue color, a little lighter than the actual ones, which are more navy blue.

Edited by LesNordiques

what are you asking? you know it's fake, so what is there to say

How is this one? It's a fake, I knew before buying it I'm getting what I paid for, which wasn't alot,

but for an old Nordiques jersey I like it, even though Peter Stastny didn't play when they had the red-outlined

numbers (they started these jerseys in 1992, he left Quebec beginning 1990) I still like it..... The Nords official jerseys never had sewn on fleur-de-lis, however I like the sewn on ones better. I hate the iron/pressed on stuff.

The authentics had sewn on fleur-de-lis.

The authentics had sewn on fleur-de-lis.

Yep, that's true, but only started at the 1991-1992 season. Before that, fleur-de-lis are screened.

Also, what's the point of posting in the "Is it good or not" post, LesNordiques? You said you "know" it is fake, and still judging by your screen name I am assuming that you are a Nordiques fan, correct?

So, if you are a Nordiques fan, and you "know" the jersey is fake and still buy it? No wonder why the Nordiques relocated... <_<

So, if you are a Nordiques fan, and you "know" the jersey is fake and still buy it? No wonder why the Nordiques relocated... <_<

oh sorry, you're a Leafs fan. my apologies, I mean condolences

I was just posting to ask opinions, not wether it was real or fake....

I didn't realize this was just for Fake or Real discussion... sorry for the wrong thread.

Edited by LesNordiques

Oh, and sorry for smaller pics, I took these myself and didn't want to make this huge thread....

Only complaint I have, and you can't really tell from the photo's,

but it's more a LIGHT blue color, a little lighter than the actual ones, which are more navy blue.

It's a fake. So it sucks. c'est de la merde! but thank you for posting pictures of a fake so we all know what NOT to buy.

Why anyone would knowingly pay money for a fake jersey is beyond me.

Took the words out of my mouth. :lol:

Next time ill read the rest of the tread before I reply.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOB-PROBERT-ULTRAFIL-DETROIT-RED-WINGS-JERSEY-CCM-52-/190392875945?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c544cbba9

This one, I'm confused by exactly what year range it might be. The CCM hem tag and the NHL emblem seems to conflict with the nhl center ice hang tag. Anyone have ideas or guesses?

The material on the numbers and tan part of the front crest look bad to me - definitely don't look like twill.

The Kings Robitaille one looks like a prototype that was used when they first ditched the purple and golds in 1988. I think the logo wasn't very visible though so they just used the same crest on both jerseys.

The Probert one is a real beauty too. You don't see Red Wings ultrafil jerseys too often nowadays. That looks like a jersey from 1988 or 1989 that had the shield added so it could be retailed in 1990. The crest even has the old straight-line stitching rather than the zig-zag.

The "C" looks too close to the crest

Ok, so here's my dilemma. I purchased this jersey off of eBay about 2 years ago, and I know the fake Nordiques jerseys hadn't hit yet. I mean, the one on the last page is abysmal haha I've seen that plenty of times. I've always wondered about mine, so I'm throwing pics up and you guys can help me out...I hope. If further evidence is needed, let me know.

http://s999.photobucket.com/albums/af117/JohnnyOnTheSpot_album/Jerseys/

Ok, so here's my dilemma. I purchased this jersey off of eBay about 2 years ago, and I know the fake Nordiques jerseys hadn't hit yet. I mean, the one on the last page is abysmal haha I've seen that plenty of times. I've always wondered about mine, so I'm throwing pics up and you guys can help me out...I hope. If further evidence is needed, let me know.

fake

Any particular reason why? As in, what can I look for in the future?

Thats a fake