It is good or not?

lafountain

Any particular reason why? As in, what can I look for in the future?

1-The logo should be all twill sewn together, not embroidery

2-Judging by the CCM and NHL logo at the lower hem, it should be an original from the 90s. What's the point of having a vintage series tag and a 2000s version size tag on the neck? CCM did introduce a vintage series on various teams jerseys, and did have that vintage neck tag, but if that's the case it should have a small CCM patch at the lower hem plus a embroidered NHL logo, AND the jersey should be air-knit for vintage series jersey. I don't recall CCM introduce ultrafil vintage jersey even the team did use ultrafil in the original version.

I was going to write a newer updated topic on fake jerseys, but is busy right now, probably in early June I will do that, hopefully...

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, interesting. The reason I was confused is I've dealt with fakes in the past and this is leaps and bounds above the quality of those, at least to me. Also, was pretty aware of what fakes were available at the time (I followed sites selling them to know what to look out for) and I had never seen these. Furthermore, when they did start making Nordiques' jerseys, they looked like the aforementioned one and not this one. Well, crap, now I'm in the market for a new Nordiques' jersey. Thanks guys. I hate fakes...

Ok, so here's my dilemma. I purchased this jersey off of eBay about 2 years ago, and I know the fake Nordiques jerseys hadn't hit yet. I mean, the one on the last page is abysmal haha I've seen that plenty of times. I've always wondered about mine, so I'm throwing pics up and you guys can help me out...I hope. If further evidence is needed, let me know.

http://s999.photobucket.com/albums/af117/JohnnyOnTheSpot_album/Jerseys/

Here's a game worn Nordiques jersey showing the logo/crest... may help you...

01.jpg

02.jpg

Hi

So there's a thread where I found comparison between fake and real authentic jerseys. I got a new jersey and it was supposed to be center ice replica but i think it's fake.

Here is the pic.

img2589040.jpg

The logo is flat as danmark, quite poorly made and the fabric around it is same material as the jersey itself and it isn't supposed to be. The NHL logo and fabric around it looks excactly the same as in the fake one on the other thread. http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=1800&st=0 So: Is this the way they do it with the replicas or is it supposed to be same as the authentic? If some one owns a center ice replica jersey I would be grateful if one could check what's the deal. Thanks.

Well, crap, now I'm in the market for a new Nordiques' jersey. Thanks guys. I hate fakes...

Well if you wanna sell it lemme know... I'd take it off your hands

:D

Hi

So there's a thread where I found comparison between fake and real authentic jerseys. I got a new jersey and it was supposed to be center ice replica but i think it's fake.

Here is the pic.

img2589040.jpg

The logo is flat as danmark, quite poorly made and the fabric around it is same material as the jersey itself and it isn't supposed to be. The NHL logo and fabric around it looks excactly the same as in the fake one on the other thread. http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=1800&st=0 So: Is this the way they do it with the replicas or is it supposed to be same as the authentic? If some one owns a center ice replica jersey I would be grateful if one could check what's the deal. Thanks.

ya thats fake my friend. it should be a patch.

not sure what you mean by that

not sure what you mean by that

Comparing the eBay link you posted to what burana800 has on his/her jersey. If that Hawks replica is a real one that whatever burana800 has is a fake... Unless reebok changed how they produce the jerseys...

ya i figured just from the bubbling numbers.

and when i went through his history i noticed he sells quite a few jerseys. someone should blow the whistle on him

Complete fake..Stay away from my-ice

that and I'm 99% sure Sakic didn't wear the C in the blue jerseys that year, only white

that and I'm 99% sure Sakic didn't wear the C in the blue jerseys that year, only white

Mike Hough was captain during the 75th anniversary year

Joe Sakic and Steven Finn shared the job of captain in 1990-91

Mike Hough 1991-92

Joe Sakic 1992-93 to 1994-95

Edited by LesNordiques

ah you're right, I was off by 1 year

Pretty sure the customization is off, but the jersey is legit. Also, Kane NEVER wore CCM.

Thanks for the quick response :thumbsup::D

I'm going to think about it but I really love the jersey despite the dodgy customization!

Edited by Stuck on Center Ice

Oof, no way. That's a bootleg version. The fight strap is a dead giveaway. Stay away!

how is the fight strap a give away? just courious