It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Modano jersey is absolutely legit :thumbsup:

The CCM logo on the Lemieux jersey is correct. It's from the early 90's, Ultrafil-like material and a screened on CCM logo in the hem

For some reason I thought that Lemieux jersey was legit. It could be the angle from those photos, but it looks like the 66 is on a slight angle. Maybe a poor customization job?

I was also looking at that guy's Paul Coffey jersey, so I guess it's legit too.

For some reason I thought that Lemieux jersey was legit. It could be the angle from those photos, but it looks like the 66 is on a slight angle. Maybe a poor customization job?

I was also looking at that guy's Paul Coffey jersey, so I guess it's legit too.

I noticed that angle, too, but it looks like the jersey's placement is crooked rather than the numbers (based on the tile pattern in the background, sleeve pattern, etc.) I guess we'll see!

I noticed that angle, too, but it looks like the jersey's placement is crooked rather than the numbers (based on the tile pattern in the background, sleeve pattern, etc.) I guess we'll see!

Modano matche s one I have exactly totally authnetic, Jagr too , plus you don't see these being faked. Probably too difficlut to match the quality there used to be...

It is kinda odd that the seller would not orient the jersey properly before taking a photo of it. <_< But nonetheless, the font looks good and so does the nameplate. Did you pull the trigger on that one, Strema? :D

It is kinda odd that the seller would not orient the jersey properly before taking a photo of it. <_< But nonetheless, the font looks good and so does the nameplate. Did you pull the trigger on that one, Strema? :D

I sure did! (: I did e-mail the seller and confirm that the customization is straight despite how it looks in the photo. Score!

The Stars didn't wear their original road blacks in the 1999 Finals did they? I seem to recall them going with the alternate for the duration of the series.

The Stars didn't wear their original road blacks in the 1999 Finals did they? I seem to recall them going with the alternate for the duration of the series.

h110517A.jpg

It doesn't look like they did. They wore their alternates, which became their new roads. Even on nhluniforms.com it says the Stars wore their alternates for the 1999 Finals, which they then used as road jerseys.

Nope, they went with the alternates, which is still quite possibly one of my favorite jerseys ever.

Hi again. I would like your help on whether this is a legit RBK Premier. The neckline seems to be off because I don't see the silver "piping"? Any help would be beneficial.

rbkpremierwholejerseyshot.jpg

rbkpremiernecklinecloseup.jpg

Thank you all in advance.

I've never seen a blank Premier faked...I assume it would be good. It is weird, however. Tag looks crooked too.

I'm not sure about the Canucks jersey. The RBK tag looks to be pretty small and the hemline in front appears to be straight, just like my girlfriends jersey which is a kids size. Also the jock tag looks small and I'm missing the size tag. I'm not saying it's fake, it just seems like a kids size jersey

I'm not sure about the Canucks jersey. The RBK tag looks to be pretty small and the hemline in front appears to be straight, just like my girlfriends jersey which is a kids size. Also the jock tag looks small and I'm missing the size tag. I'm not saying it's fake, it just seems like a kids size jersey

I was thinking and wondering about those two parts, so I asked to make sure. It is starting to look like a kids jersey. The person selling it said it was a Mens Small, but if that was the case, then there should have been a larger RBK tag and jock tag and Alpha Size?

Thanks for your help JustAnothaVictim and JohnnyOnTheSpot.

How does this look to everyone?

I've been looking for authentic mitchell and ness Howe and Orr jerseys. But of course I don't want to pay the $300 they want from their website.

Orr M&N

looks ok to me, I have Esposito from same time and it looks the same...length for a 56 also seems right as does 'remove leather strap before washing' label...

I would think that the jersey is legit and all. The tagging looks good and so does the inclusion of many close-up pictures.

How does this look to everyone?

I've been looking for authentic mitchell and ness Howe and Orr jerseys. But of course I don't want to pay the $300 they want from their website.

Orr M&N

Legit. I also have a M&N Bruins #7 (Phil Esposito) from 1971-1972 and it looks identical to that one, so I also believe you're good to go with that one. :thumbsup:

Look legit to me but the customization is that screen printed twill crap.

its also missing the #'s on the front.. which i really dont like anyway and im sure i can get a set put on it over at my local shop

i really want a buffaslug jersey... they've been growing on me hardcore... the more i see em the more i want em...

The Bufflaslug design came out the year before the switch to Edge.

Even though RBK was making the authentic game jerseys then, they still used the CCM brand (that RBK now owns) for the 550 replica line.