It is good or not?

lafountain

Someone once said they don't make fake blank EDGE jerseys.

That used to be the case. First it was just blank Penguins (after they won the cup). Now blank fake Edge jerseys are becoming more prevalent.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/Islanders-jersey-size-XL-/200486200423?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eade8a467

Please tell me these aren't being faked now. It's blatantly black, plus the color order on the shoulders is off.

looks like one of the starter fashion jerseys

Ohhhh yea, they did the Islanders? I loved the red Rangers one haha.

How does this look...fake or legit?

My link

Is that an Authentic or a Premier? I'm thinking thats a legit jersey, but dunno if it's Authentic or Premier. I'm assuming Authentic, but I dunno.

I agree with XC, it's definitely a premier/replica (more like a 550 replica actually). The seller seems legit and it looks better than the fakes of that style I've seen (most which have the Memorial Cup patch).

I gotta say though, that's an insanely high price to pay for a replica.

Anybody know anything about the seller ice_hockey_patches? He has this auction running for NHL GameOne patches, which I don't think were ever available for retail:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-GAME-ONE-PATCH-JAPAN-2000-01-/320551511045?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa25be405#ht_587wt_911

I've been looking for one FOREVER, and am willing to settle for a good replica. Thoughts?

That looks pretty good actually. I've bought from him before and he usually has some solid stuff so I'd say go for it. If it's not genuine, so what? It looks really sharp anyway.

Anybody know anything about the seller ice_hockey_patches? He has this auction running for NHL GameOne patches, which I don't think were ever available for retail:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-GAME-ONE-PATCH-JAPAN-2000-01-/320551511045?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa25be405#ht_587wt_911

I've been looking for one FOREVER, and am willing to settle for a good replica. Thoughts?

He sells reproductions BUT they seem to be good for the impossible to find patches, definitely not the cheap overseas knockoffs. That GameOne patch looks great, almost cleaner than the game worn patches I've seen from that game. Personally I'd go for it.

Anybody know anything about the seller ice_hockey_patches? He has this auction running for NHL GameOne patches, which I don't think were ever available for retail:http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-GAME-ONE-PATCH-JAPAN-2000-01-/320551511045?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa25be405#ht_587wt_911I've been looking for one FOREVER, and am willing to settle for a good replica. Thoughts?

I'm watching the same one myself. Looks pretty close to me. I have purchased a patch or two from them before and they were both pretty good quality. Definitely a replica, but I think that is as good as it will get with that one. Putting them side by side the only big differences I see are that the skater on the right of the logo isn't as bold as on the real one and the Japanese lettering on the replica is a little too thick. That being said, I still think I'm gonna get one of them since I haven't really seen them anywhere else.

Real

japanxq.jpg

Replica

buefhhgegkkgrhquokikevp.jpg

Ha! The seller seems to have an endless supply. Can't wait to slap it on my Jagr jersey, if it's a good-looking patch.

Anybody know anything about this Russia jersey? I'm really intrigued:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Sergei-Fedorov-PROTOTYPE-Russia-Auth-jersey-56-XXL-/220581503835?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item335baea35b#ht_500wt_928

Ha! The seller seems to have an endless supply. Can't wait to slap it on my Jagr jersey, if it's a good-looking patch.

Anybody know anything about this Russia jersey? I'm really intrigued:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Sergei-Fedorov-PROTOTYPE-Russia-Auth-jersey-56-XXL-/220581503835?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item335baea35b#ht_500wt_928

That's legit, but not a prototype. Nike actually sold those at retail because that is what Russia was supposed to wear in Nagano until

they scrapped it at the last minute. They only sold the red version at retail, some blank, some with Federov. They pop up every once in a while.

There's actually a second version of that jersey where the eagle is below the cyrllic RUSSIA, they were not sold at retail and only a few samples were made.

Whoever he is, he's keeps going into my webshots photos and making copies of the ones I've printed onto twill and even used my pictures in his auctions. He should be giving me a cut of his profits.

Whoever he is, he's keeps going into my webshots photos and making copies of the ones I've printed onto twill and even used my pictures in his auctions. He should be giving me a cut of his profits.

You should send him a cease and desist letter! LOL

Yet I must also confess.

I use your webshots all the time as referance for team canada heritage jerseys and others. I have your albums bookmarked infact!

So, hurry up and buy some more team canada authentics so I can use them as refrence for putting names on them :)

P.S. How many of your jerseys are authenics vs replicas? gamers not withstanding. Fifty-fifty you think?

You should send him a cease and desist letter! LOL

Yet I must also confess.

I use your webshots all the time as referance for team canada heritage jerseys and others. I have your albums bookmarked infact!

So, hurry up and buy some more team canada authentics so I can use them as refrence for putting names on them :)

P.S. How many of your jerseys are authenics vs replicas? gamers not withstanding. Fifty-fifty you think?

That the main reason I first put them online, but be warned, with the sheer number I have, not all of them are 100% accurate. My replicas far outnumber my authentics. Probably 80-20 I'd guess, not factoring in game worns.

That the main reason I first put them online, but be warned, with the sheer number I have, not all of them are 100% accurate. My replicas far outnumber my authentics. Probably 80-20 I'd guess, not factoring in game worns.

For some odd reason I trust your judgment. :doh:

My link

Legit or fake?

Just wondered as it caught my attention yesterday.

I would think that is a legit replica?

Yeah, it does look like a good CCM Vintage replica. The custom job is way off but the jersey itself doesn't look bad. I'm pretty sure hockeyjerseyoutlet sells legitimate stuff anyway. $175 is a LOT for that thing though.