• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have another one listed for $8.99. That's just a case of fat fingers.

Does anyone know where to find legit Stanley cup patches?I am looking for 2004,2003,2001 but i will be looking for other stanley cup years later..thanks in advance

Does anyone know where to find legit Stanley cup patches?I am looking for 2004,2003,2001 but i will be looking for other stanley cup years later..thanks in advance

you can find 2003 and 2004 here,

http://www.sportsk.com/stcupcopa.html

Hey guys,

I know the seller doesnt always have the greatest stuff by how is the green nhl 2000 patch. If i can get it for 6 bucks rather then 15 plus shipping, ill go with this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-2000-MILENNIUM-JER...90#ht_500wt_956

You know, I've bought from him/them before...but that patch just doesn't look right. I think it's the 0's in the 2000. They look way too thin to me. Anybody else see that too?

You know, I've bought from him/them before...but that patch just doesn't look right. I think it's the 0's in the 2000. They look way too thin to me. Anybody else see that too?

Yeah you can see that in comparison with the "2"

the thickness should be the same across all numbers. Really looks odd

For the NHL 75th patches, the one on the right is a reproduction, the one on the left is the original. One giveaway is the "movement" lines on the original are kind of "blurry", while the new reproductions look very crisp and clean.

Pal, where can I find an authentic 2009 NHL in Europe Finland version patch (Hawks vs. Panthers)? I heard they used to sell those in Blackhawks store, and there was a seller that sell the real ones, but that seller vanished.

Can anyone help? I need two.

I went to both Blackhawks stores in december and they were both out and said they weren't getting any more, so I'm also looking for at least one of these.

Anyone know where to find authentic 2000NHL patches on Ebay?All i see on Ebay are reproductions

Anyone know where to find authentic 2000NHL patches on Ebay?All i see on Ebay are reproductions

I would go back to the very first post of this thread and check with the sellers listed there if you have not done so already. Wouldn't what we see on ebay be the same as you would see searching for the same thing?

For the NHL 75th patches, the one on the right is a reproduction, the one on the left is the original. One giveaway is the "movement" lines on the original are kind of "blurry", while the new reproductions look very crisp and clean.

That's what I figured. The one on the right is perfectly white and crisp, the one on the left is slightly yellow.

Funny thing is I picked them up from the same person as part of the same lot.

Finally got up the time to make the Canes Chiasson patch:

IMG00126.jpg

I will get pics of the whole jersey as soon as possible. It is supposedly a game issued from 99-00, but there are some inconsistencies.

-It has the NHL 2000 and 99-00 Inaugural ESA patch on it already,but no Chiasson patch.

-It is a true authentic, but has no indication of being game issued like a couple of my other gamers have(printing on the inside of the sweater)

-It has a handwritten number on the tag(33), much like my other gamers.

-Where my other gamers have one neck tag, this has 2, the little white one, and a larger rectangular patch.

-I can see where a Captain's 'C' or 'A' and nameplate used to be on the jersey due to some light fading that you can only see in certain light.

I hope to get pics of it up today to see what everyone thinks of it. I got it at a very cheap price and will not be hurt if it isnt a gamer, as I have some nice plans for it.

But on the patch above, I just wanted to see if everyone thought that it looked decent. I am picky, and want to be sure it is in the right place. JeffB's jersey seems to be much smaller than mine, so the placement looks a bit different. Looks like I might need to make my patch a little smaller...

My wallet hates them though. Already got a jersey on pre-order and there is a Brooks Laich jersey on MGG that is begging for me to get it. I wonder how much they will start the bidding at and how much most of the jerseys will end up going for.

I hope they at least sell the patches separately.

Heh, yeah I know what you mean. It really is a sharp-looking patch though. I'm digging it. Like you said, it would be nice if they make it available because if I could snag a red at half-price from RCS in the summertime, I'd definitely throw that on there...well...as long as there's no Stanley Cup patch to put on it. :D That'd be nice!

Heh, yeah I know what you mean. It really is a sharp-looking patch though. I'm digging it. Like you said, it would be nice if they make it available because if I could snag a red at half-price from RCS in the summertime, I'd definitely throw that on there...well...as long as there's no Stanley Cup patch to put on it. :D That'd be nice!

I am not going to get too far ahead of myself here. But I am going to end up declaring bankruptcy if it happens. :lol:

One thing I love about this hobby is how some things rare that shouldn't be, and how satisfying it is to finally check things off your list you've searched for ...

orca_patch.jpg

I would have never thought it'd take me so long to track one of these down in the correct size. Xcdude can attest to how rare these are compared to the newer style. After checking with the usual patch sources, I contacted National Emblem and even the Canucks team store with no luck. Then I win this one on eBay for 1 cent Canadian plus shipping :D

I'm also hoping they'll possibly sell the patches loose, and whether they do or not, that there IS going to be a Stanley Cup patch to have to put on it, and not one I'd almost be ashamed of using (like the 98). But, it's still January, so I don't want to get too far ahead no matter how well the team is playing now. However, that said, I made a bet with my father in January 1998 that the Caps would make the Stanley Cup, and he said that if they did, he'd take me to a game. It was Game 4, so the Wings celebrated on our ice. To this day, he still won't tell me what the tix [lower level center, like 121 or 100-101 or 110-112 for those who know the MCI/Verizon Center layout] cost him.

• TMLFAN locked this topic