• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can somebody help me track down a royal blue NHL 2000 Patch. All I can find on ebay are navy blues which the Rangers used on their alternates. If somebody has one or can direct me to an ebay listed it would be greatly appreciated.

First post here, and these have been tough for me to find!

Authentic Nike Anaheim Ducks 1997-2000 Paul Kariya Third jersey (the green one, not the white one) size M or L

Koho replica or Authentic Anaheim Mighty Ducks Giguere home jersey (from 02/03) size M or L

CCM replica or Authentic Anaheim Mighty Ducks Kariya away jersey (from 02/03) size M or L

CCM/RBK 6100 Anaheim ducks away jersey (Pre Edge, from 2007) size M or L

The ever infamous Wildwing jersey

If you couldn't tell, I'm a pretty big Ducks fan haha

First post here, and these have been tough for me to find!

Authentic Nike Anaheim Ducks 1997-2000 Paul Kariya Third jersey (the green one, not the white one) size M or L

Koho replica or Authentic Anaheim Mighty Ducks Giguere home jersey (from 02/03) size M or L

CCM replica or Authentic Anaheim Mighty Ducks Kariya away jersey (from 02/03) size M or L

CCM/RBK 6100 Anaheim ducks away jersey (Pre Edge, from 2007) size M or L

The ever infamous Wildwing jersey

If you couldn't tell, I'm a pretty big Ducks fan haha

I have a sz48, no name and number, PM me if interested.

can somebody help me track down a royal blue NHL 2000 Patch. All I can find on ebay are navy blues which the Rangers used on their alternates. If somebody has one or can direct me to an ebay listed it would be greatly appreciated.

Heres one, Cant vouch for the seller though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-2000-Jersey-Patch-...26#ht_768wt_848

Murf and Pat has one on their site for $15.

Now can any help me track down a Green Nhl 2000 patch for the Coyotes Alternate. Looking for two is possible.

Now can any help me track down a Green Nhl 2000 patch for the Coyotes Alternate. Looking for two is possible.

Thank you very much. Exactly what I was looking for.

I am looking for the Green Nhl 2000 patch as well for my Coyotes jersey...Let me know if you find one :stickhndl:

I can't accurately evaluate any of his other stuff, but I know the Devils 25th anniversary patch shouldn't have that edge around it.

Pretty sure these are all accurate reproductions.

From what I can tell from the photo the Lightning patch seems good. Can't say 100% though.

Are you sure? I have bought four of those Devils 25th anniversary patches, all of them came in the National Emblem package and they don't have that raised edge around it.

That's what I just assumed. I may be wrong.

if its the leafs one i have a few in the basement. all my patches are real as i got them directly from the leafs crester. let me know if you still need one

if its the leafs one i have a few in the basement. all my patches are real as i got them directly from the leafs crester. let me know if you still need one

Thanks for the offer but I picked one up already. If your who I'm thinking off then I'm the guy that picked up the Nordiques jersey off you.

Did the Islanders wear a 25th Anniversary Patch on the Fisherman?

I thought the Fisherman jersey was only worn for one year, but nuhluniforms.com makes it sound like it was also worn sporadically during the following season, one in which the Islanders wore the Anniv. Patch...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ugh, I was getting all the stuff ready to ship my Dallas Stars jersey off to get lettered, so I decided to see if I could find my Stars All-Star patch. I knew exactly where it was in my old house, but then I had to go and move. I found just about every patch that I know I own, but am unable to locate the one I want to use. Hopefully can find it as I don't really want to have to buy another one when I know I have one somewhere in this house.

Here is a yellow Boston all star patch, I think some people were looking for this specific one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-ALL-STAR-GAME-JERS...=item4a9caf5a7b

Also, if anyone knows where to get red wings all star shoulder patches, please let me know

this is a ridiculous longshot, but anyone know where I might get one of these? I want to get my Kings jersey turned into a Blake, coincidentally the same as the pic in the example-

http://www.nhlpatches.info/patches/LOS/los_jkc.htm

Oof...good luck with that one. I was looking for that patch AND the Kings 30th anniversary patch for a looooooong time until giving up last year. I think because they were worn for such a short period of time, there weren't many, if any, reproductions made.

I've been trying to find a gamer of that 1996-97 Kings 30th anny Starter purple and gold throwback forever to no avail. One of those one-game wonder jerseys.

• TMLFAN locked this topic