yeah that's what I figured, but it was worth a shot. so to make sure, the only patch they wore on the black jerseys that year was the JKC, and they didn't wear it every game so I don't have to have it for the jersey to be 100% accurate, right?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they wore it very late in the year after Cooke died. It was only for a few games because the Kings didn't make the playoffs that year. Doing a little research on the Kings season that year and the date of Cooke's death(4/6/97), it looks like they wore the patch for three games; two of those on the road.

Anyone know where one can find 2009 Winter Classic jerseys, either Detroit or Chicago? I am looking for blanks in particular. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and I'm talking about the legit replica ones, not the fake ones on ebay.

SportsK should still have some

What's the verdict on putting a SCF patch on a jersey even if it was a losing effort. I have a Flyers' jersey and want to patch it up and have two options for the 97-01 range and that's a '97 Cup Finals, depressing result, or a NHL2000 patch which is a bit less cool and more common I would think.

Any input?

In the case of a four game sweep, I just might go with the NHL 2000 patch, but I've patched losing efforts before. In some cases it still was a really good season for the team or perhaps my only patch choice for a certain style sweater.

What's the verdict on putting a SCF patch on a jersey even if it was a losing effort. I have a Flyers' jersey and want to patch it up and have two options for the 97-01 range and that's a '97 Cup Finals, depressing result, or a NHL2000 patch which is a bit less cool and more common I would think.

Any input?

I would go for the SCF patch if you really want it. I did that with my Lindros Nike home jersey. I wanted the SCF jersey because it is the only time that Lindros made it to the final, though they did get swept, I wanted a jersey to commemorate the finals appearance.

To each their own I guess

My thought is making it to the Finals is an accomplishment, even if you lose (or get swept).

Then again, I'm in the process of making a 2000 All-Star jersey for Mike Richter, which isn't much to celebrate since he incurred a season-ending knee injury during the All-Star skills competition.

Any input?

I don't think I would do it, but that's just me. If I saw someone else wearing such a jersey I wouldn't think negatively about it.

Why in the world is the Green NHL2000 patch so hard to find? I can find every color except Green. You can even find Anaheim's eggplant easier and their the only team that wore it.

Why in the world is the Green NHL2000 patch so hard to find? I can find every color except Green. You can even find Anaheim's eggplant easier and their the only team that wore it.

Check the link on the first page of this thread to murfandpat's website. They have the green patch.

Check the link on the first page of this thread to murfandpat's website. They have the green patch.

Ah thanks, I have been checking but for some reason they have the nhl 2000 patches in 2 seperate places. One section doesnt have the green, the other does. 15 dollars seems a little high for those patches though.

Ah thanks, I have been checking but for some reason they have the nhl 2000 patches in 2 seperate places. One section doesnt have the green, the other does. 15 dollars seems a little high for those patches though.

It's high but if you really need it and can't find it elsewhere then you might have to bite the bullet.

Does anyone know where to find a legit Calgary Flames 25 years patch?Thanks

River City Sports (www.rivercitysports.com) has the green patch (along with Royal Blue, Burgundy, Eggplant, and CAPS version) for $2.00. Not sure what the quality of their patches is, but worth checking out for that price. There is an odd warning on the item's description, something about "Not Always available loose - Please check for details.". Anyway, one option...

SportsK should still have some

They do actually, good call. SportsK just raised some of their prices. <_<

I also have been having a hard time finding a blank replica Penguins gold jersey from 1981-1983. SportsK only has them customized with Lemieux. :angry: Darn.

They do actually, good call. SportsK just raised some of their prices. <_<

I also have been having a hard time finding a blank replica Penguins gold jersey from 1981-1983. SportsK only has them customized with Lemieux. :angry: Darn.

Kinda disappointed that SportsK raised their prices. It won't stop me from going there b/c they do an excellent job on customizing and have the superior customer service as well, but I was attracted to them for their value. Oh well. Like I said, the excellent product they provide will still make it worth it to me.

I also want to get one of those blank gold replicas. I have tried Ebay but again, the only ones seem to be Lemieux ones. Nothing against Mario but I don't think I need two or three Mario jerseys in my closet. It's cramped with jerseys enough as it is.

Oh, and I was able to secure a WBS Penguins Christmas jersey recently so all I need now is a St. Patrick's Day one. STILL looking...

River City Sports (www.rivercitysports.com) has the green patch (along with Royal Blue, Burgundy, Eggplant, and CAPS version) for $2.00. Not sure what the quality of their patches is, but worth checking out for that price. There is an odd warning on the item's description, something about "Not Always available loose - Please check for details.". Anyway, one option...

Appreciate it, the only thing with them you have to end up paying around 15 dollars to ship at 2.00 patch that could be thrown in an envelope. Thanks for the heads up though. I guess one way or another im going to have to just bite it. You would figure the only one im looking for would be the expensive one.

Appreciate it, the only thing with them you have to end up paying around 15 dollars to ship at 2.00 patch that could be thrown in an envelope. Thanks for the heads up though. I guess one way or another im going to have to just bite it. You would figure the only one im looking for would be the expensive one.

As soon as you buy it one will show up on ebay for next to nothing lol.

i really want to find an older (preferably) CCM white Blackhawks jersey and put Roenick and #27 on it, but i can't find it anywhere. if anyone sees them, i'd appreciate it if you'd post a link

Here you go....size 48, hope you don't mind the 75h anniversary patch

Roenick Home CCM

I don't think I would do it, but that's just me. If I saw someone else wearing such a jersey I wouldn't think negatively about it.

My 91 North Stars home jersey will have it. I figured what the hell.

My 91 North Stars home jersey will have it. I figured what the hell.

Well that was a huge accomplishment for that scrubby team to make it. I'd sure as hell put a SCF patch on that jersey :)

Kinda disappointed that SportsK raised their prices. It won't stop me from going there b/c they do an excellent job on customizing and have the superior customer service as well, but I was attracted to them for their value. Oh well. Like I said, the excellent product they provide will still make it worth it to me.

I also want to get one of those blank gold replicas. I have tried Ebay but again, the only ones seem to be Lemieux ones. Nothing against Mario but I don't think I need two or three Mario jerseys in my closet. It's cramped with jerseys enough as it is.

Oh, and I was able to secure a WBS Penguins Christmas jersey recently so all I need now is a St. Patrick's Day one. STILL looking...

Here is one...

WBS St. Paddy's Day Jersey

granted it's $385, but you can make the call

The one I fear I may never find is a Kings 30th anniversary purple Starter throwback with the 30th patch on the chest. It was worn once in late 1997 against the Blues and then never again. WANT.

• TMLFAN locked this topic