• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was a huge accomplishment for that scrubby team to make it. I'd sure as hell put a SCF patch on that jersey :)

Been there. Done that.

That cup run was a franchise highlight and certainly patch-worthy.

Is this the right team shoulder patch to use for a 96 all star jersey?

LA Kings shoulder patch for all star jersey

Yes!

http://tinyurl.com/ya9zrf2

It's a close of another year and I'm still struggling to find my grail. Has anyone out there seen or heard anyone with of the Larionov Farewell Team Russia Yzerman jersey out there? I'm getting frustrated at not even hearing a peep about the jersey out there. I know several sold on ebay years ago, but haven't seen anything for so long. Any info is GREATLY appreciated.

The one I fear I may never find is a Kings 30th anniversary purple Starter throwback with the 30th patch on the chest. It was worn once in late 1997 against the Blues and then never again. WANT.

This is probably the toughest gamer of the last 20 years. I've seen all the rare styles (including the Wild Wing in the closet), but only a few people have ever seen one of those.

I think there's a Kevin Stevens out there somewhere, but it's probably buried in the back of a closet.

Has anybody purchased a 1996 All star game patch (held in Boston) from rivercitysports? The pic on there website shows that the patch has the little copyright and trademark symbols but I want to confirm that before I order one. All the ebay patches are missing the little symbols so I would rather pick up one with the symbols if possible.

Thank you very much. I'm assuming it's the right size as well?

I don't have a gamer to know the exact specs, but that one is in the ballpark. The shoulder patches are generally in the 4" range if round, and that one is more horizontal so it seems good.

I've bought from them before too.

Does this patch look good in comparison to the real one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...IT#ht_500wt_956

I just bought a Starter 46 Bruins Alternate and would like to throw this on it. Is $50 Shipped for this jersey a good deal, do you think?

Well, unfortunately, there's only ONE out there. At least that's what the guy who owns it tells me. He's a member over at gameworn.net and it is indeed a Kevin Stevens one. He says the only really he has it is because Stevens didn't play for the Kings the 2nd time they wore the jerseys(I never knew that; I thought they were one-time wonders) and the equipment guy ended up with it and eventually let it go. All the others went to the players themselves with the Rob Blake captain one being up in Toronto at the HOF where it belongs. I contacted him about possibly prying it away from him. Negotiations didn't last too long. Unless I find a way to loot the HOF, I probably aint finding one.

Here's the link to the thread I started. I don't want to post his pictures up here for obvious reasons. There's pics in the thread though.

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimat...ic;f=1;t=020761

Here's the link to the thread I started. I don't want to post his pictures up here for obvious reasons. There's pics in the thread though.

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimat...ic;f=1;t=020761

How much was he asking for it? Just wondering of course...

HAHAHA!! He told me that he traded a spare...A SPARE!!!...Rogie Vachon jersey for it. He also said that he had estimated the value of said Rogie Vachon jersey at $9,500.

It was at this point that I thanked him for the info and apologized for wasting his time.

HAHAHA!! He told me that he traded a spare...A SPARE!!!...Rogie Vachon jersey for it. He also said that he had estimated the value of said Rogie Vachon jersey at $9,500.

It was at this point that I thanked him for the info and apologized for wasting his time.

Agreed. Again stranger things can happen, and you might happen to stumble on one somehow.

Has anybody purchased a 1996 All star game patch (held in Boston) from rivercitysports? The pic on there website shows that the patch has the little copyright and trademark symbols but I want to confirm that before I order one. All the ebay patches are missing the little symbols so I would rather pick up one with the symbols if possible.

Anybody have an answer for me?

I finally snagged an authentic Lemieux 3 patch Pens jersey (not one of those fake ones on ebay) I wanted a white one but settled for the black. Just got it Monday.

I finally snagged an authentic Lemieux 3 patch Pens jersey (not one of those fake ones on ebay) I wanted a white one but settled for the black. Just got it Monday.

Where did you get that? I've been looking for that too!

I know someone on eBay selling the white. I've been looking for the black one :(

Just got lucky and found someone online selling it. Someone had authentic home and road jerseys on ebay. They are supposedly autographed by Mario and they want $1100 for each.

Where did you get that? I've been looking for that too!

I know someone on eBay selling the white. I've been looking for the black one :(

Well, if that's what the picture shows, then either that's what you'd get from them OR you would certainly be able to raise a big stink with them if it's NOT what they advertised.

Well, if that's what the picture shows, then either that's what you'd get from them OR you would certainly be able to raise a big stink with them if it's NOT what they advertised.

Yeah, you'd think what the picture shows is what you will get but you never know. I actually found the patch on the bay today so I picked it up from there instead. RCS really has to rethink there shipping policies when it comes to patches.

Does anybody have an answer for my question? It seems like everyone took a vacation from The Patch Thread. :D

It looks good to me. I would use it if I was in your shoes.

• TMLFAN locked this topic