• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first and third are remakes. Like I said in our private conversation, the second one is the closest to the one that I got directly from a team source. I remember I actually paid like $30 US each.

The border and the "37" should be embroidery. The first and third border are what they called "marrowed" border.

I don't know the size about the second one but if you are talking about looks and detail that is spot on.

The '37' part wasn't twill? I thought I had seen somewhere that the numbers were just cut white twill on top of the black piece. I could be wrong but for some reason, that stands out in my head....along with all this other crap! :D

I might be wrong though, but I am pretty certain it is not the first and third ones, the patch is definitely not marrowed border.

It is either the border is embroidery, or the border is white twill. This I am certain...

I am leaning towards the twill...

If anyone knows where i can find a real one..please let me know..like a team issued or something.thanks

Mine is 4 3/8" by 4 1/8" measuring across the square central part and from the peak to the bottom. This does not take into account the width of the banner at the bottom. Make sense?

Mine is 4 3/8" by 4 1/8" measuring across the square central part and from the peak to the bottom. This does not take into account the width of the banner at the bottom. Make sense?

I have the same size one. Is that the same size they wore on their jerseys? I was going to send mine out and turn it into a Domi.

Well i've landed the jersey in the post above, now i'm chasing a Red Wings CCM/KOHO 6100 in a 48 OR a Nike Red Wings at a reasonable price. Preferably the KOHO/Nike red as i've got an abundance of white jerseys now. I know my wants are fairly simple but being in Australia it makes every purchase a mission impossible.

Also, curse this forum for making me so picky about my jerseys. All i want now are authentics!!!

EDIT: Overuse of exclamation points annoyed me so i thought i'd spare everyone as well. haha.

Edited by Fitzwah

Anyone know where I can pick up an NHL Cares Katrina patch? Thanks!

Those seem to have dried up on eBay last fall. I know atleast one other person has been looking since then with no luck.

Here is the Caps 35th Anniversary they wore for last Saturday's game against the Rangers. My brother got it at the game for me, though it wasn't advertised they were selling the official patches. We were really lucky to get them because I sent him a text to see if they were on sale. He ask someone at the game and they sold him two loose patches with the proceeds going to charity. I'm definitely going to put it on my authentic OV jersey.

4415176689_5cbf9c544e_d.jpg

Here is the Caps 35th Anniversary they wore for last Saturday's game against the Rangers. My brother got it at the game for me, though it wasn't advertised they were selling the official ones for Charity. We were really lucky to get them because I sent him a text to see if they were on sale. He ask someone at the game and they sold him two loose patches with the proceeds going to charity. I'm definitely going to put it on my authentic OV jersey.

4415176689_5cbf9c544e_d.jpg

Is he willing to part with the other one?

Is he willing to part with the other one?

Sorry, he's going to have it put on his jersey also. But if the Caps do make it to the Stanley Cup finals he'll probably not use it. If I had gone to the game, I would have bought a boat load of these to trade.

That really is a sharp looking patch. I didn't see the game last night but it definitely would look good on those red jerseys.

That really is a sharp looking patch. I didn't see the game last night but it definitely would look good on those red jerseys.

Pic from the game on Saturday wearing the patch

WAS_NYR_Green_Theo.jpg

Wish Varlamov had been in net.

He was on the bench at least.

I may end up with a few of those patches. If a guy I know pans out.

I won't be surprised if those replicas 35th patches are coming out soon on eBay.

By replica, do you mean fake authorized versions? I'm sure at some point the authentic patches will show up online.

• TMLFAN locked this topic