where is the best place to get legit 2010 cup patches? does IJ sell them?

I know IJ in the past has had them available to add to jerseys when customizing, but I don't recall them selling the patches individually.

Eventually there will be a ton of legit places with them, but if you can't wait you can buy directly from National Emblem who makes the patches: http://www.nationalemblemcollectibles.com/specialevent1.php

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know IJ in the past has had them available to add to jerseys when customizing, but I don't recall them selling the patches individually.

Eventually there will be a ton of legit places with them, but if you can't wait you can buy directly from National Emblem who makes the patches: http://www.nationalemblemcollectibles.com/specialevent1.php

Sportsk also has them as well.

awesome, that's actually more what I was hoping for, getting an Edge jersey from IJ and having them add the patch when its customized.

Man, that red jersey is gonna look AWESOME with the Finals patch on there. It's about time we got some other classic jerseys back in the Finals.

Man, that red jersey is gonna look AWESOME with the Finals patch on there. It's about time we got some other classic jerseys back in the Finals.

yeah its going to look great I think, I'm finally breaking my moratorium on Edge jerseys and getting a few this summer. at least one Hawks with Cup patch, one with a Helsinki Premiere patch, and an Avs with a Sakic night patch

I am super excited to pick up some white blanks in the offseason when they go on even more of a clearance, especially since I can patch them up with the SCF patch. Although, it would be nice to have a repeat next year, so the WC style jerseys can be used in the Finals as well.

I think I might buy like 10 or so of these patches, and maybe up to a million if they end up winning...

ok... so i got a blank 2000 North American NHL All Star Jersey with the toronto patch on it already... so since i already have a Recchi i plan on turing this one into a LeClair... where can i get the American Flag patch for the shoulder?

any help is appreciated thank you!

also is there anywhere i can get the letter and number kit already made?

So...how hard is it to remove a heat pressed patch? I'm thinking the preemptive 2010 Cup Giroux jersey was a mistake.

So...how hard is it to remove a heat pressed patch? I'm thinking the preemptive 2010 Cup Giroux jersey was a mistake.

Not a mistake yet...keep the faith...

But I think you toss a towel or something over it, and iron for a bit, then hopefully you've loosened the glue enough to pull it off...

Not a mistake yet...keep the faith...

But I think you toss a towel or something over it, and iron for a bit, then hopefully you've loosened the glue enough to pull it off...

Haha thanks. Just mourning a bit, don't mind me.

ok... so i got a blank 2000 North American NHL All Star Jersey with the toronto patch on it already... so since i already have a Recchi i plan on turing this one into a LeClair... where can i get the American Flag patch for the shoulder?

http://cgi.ebay.com/USA-Flag-Patch-Sew-NHL-Hockey-Jersey-/130342180272

Is this one legit? from seller "patchstore"

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-75th-ANNIVERSARY-HOCKEY-STANLEY-CUP-1992-PATCH-/190400530884?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c54c189c4

or anywhere else I can find one better? Although this is free shipping and not a bad price... looks legit to me.

Want to apply it to my 92' Nords jersey....

Is this one legit? from seller "patchstore"

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-75th-ANNIVERSARY-HOCKEY-STANLEY-CUP-1992-PATCH-/190400530884?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c54c189c4

or anywhere else I can find one better? Although this is free shipping and not a bad price... looks legit to me.

Want to apply it to my 92' Nords jersey....

That patch is fine, I have one on my 92 Kings jersey. I get pretty much all my patch's from them and they haven't let me down yet. When it comes to patch's my thinking is if it looks like the original then it's good enough for me.

That patch is fine, I have one on my 92 Kings jersey. I get pretty much all my patch's from them and they haven't let me down yet. When it comes to patch's my thinking is if it looks like the original then it's good enough for me.

ok cool thanks! I also ordered a Rendez-Vous 87 patch for another Nords jersey from same seller.... I'm new to this 'addictive' hobby and just rebuilding my Nords jerseys I've had from the 80's that are size S and worn to s***, LOL. So now I'm replacing them all with the CCM 550's or any other older mint jerseys... adding the patch is a fine touch!! Thanks

Remember both teams wear the patch - so win or lose I still think its cool to have a Cup Finals patch on a jersey. Even if the Flyers lose, they still made a great run from barely making the playoffs to the Finals.

img004.jpg

I got this off "Patchstore" seller on ebay.

how it look?

Its going on my Pen's Edge 1.0 jersey.

"THIS PATCH IS FAKE!"

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk

minor difference in edges and some small areas... but looks good to me.

Unless you actually examined side by side who the heck would know the difference....

I would say it's safe to say it's a fake, there is 2 thin outlines going around the logo while your patch has 1 thick one.

So, where did all the NHL Cares Katrina Relief Fund patches go? They used to be available on demand on ebay and now-nothing.

I guess they went the way of the GOOD World Cup patches. I'd love to find a decent version of that one. All that are left are those awful ones that are cut waaay too round along the edges.

I picked up a Katrina patch last year and I think it was one of the last ones. I know one of Brilliant's young disciples was looking for one right after that (Dr. D or Xcdude) and I've kept my eye out since and haven't seen one. Now I've got two more jerseys dying for a Katrina patch so I'm looking for myself too.

Edit: the "disciples" comment refers to the Rangerland boards and wasn't meant to be derogatory :D

So, where did all the NHL Cares Katrina Relief Fund patches go? They used to be available on demand on ebay and now-nothing.

I would like to know that too. Been looking for one for about a year.

• TMLFAN locked this topic