One thing I love about this hobby is how some things rare that shouldn't be, and how satisfying it is to finally check things off your list you've searched for ...

orca_patch.jpg

I would have never thought it'd take me so long to track one of these down in the correct size. Xcdude can attest to how rare these are compared to the newer style. After checking with the usual patch sources, I contacted National Emblem and even the Canucks team store with no luck. Then I win this one on eBay for 1 cent Canadian plus shipping :D

God I hate you so much. (not really, but you get it)

EDIT: Actually to get my ASG patch it took me 3 TIMES TO FIND A PATCH THAT FIT. First time it was the right colors but WAAAAAAY too small. Second time it was STILL TOO SMALL. Third time, wrong colors (newer style) but right size, so I sent it to Brilliant! And he did my jersey right.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a reprint or is it the real deal?thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-2006-Calgary-Flam...=item2eaab747a3

Does anyone know where to find legit Stanley cup patches?I am looking for 2004,2003,2001 but i will be looking for other stanley cup years later..thanks in advance

Can anyone help me find these two Stanley cup patches?I want legit ones and on Ebay..thanks

how tall are those ASG shoulder patches supposed to be? I have an Avs one but it looks small.

how tall are those ASG shoulder patches supposed to be? I have an Avs one but it looks small.

Normally about 4-4.5 inches.

Normally about 4-4.5 inches.

crap, the one I have is like 3". guess I'll have to find a new one

crap, the one I have is like 3". guess I'll have to find a new one

Yeh the 3" ones are annoying. Xcdude and I both fell for those while looking for Canucks ASG shoulder patches.

Yeh the 3" ones are annoying. Xcdude and I both feel for those while looking for Canucks ASG shoulder patches.

I bought about 3 of those too small patched before settling. Can't believe Aketon found the right patch FOR ONE FREAKIN' CENT! CANADIAN TOO! SO ITS LESS THAN A CENT! GAR

I'm dying to get a 2007 Eastern Conference All-Star Jersey (either Gagne or blank). I cannot find one anywhere. Maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places. :unsure:

One thing I love about this hobby is how some things rare that shouldn't be, and how satisfying it is to finally check things off your list you've searched for ...

orca_patch.jpg

I would have never thought it'd take me so long to track one of these down in the correct size. Xcdude can attest to how rare these are compared to the newer style. After checking with the usual patch sources, I contacted National Emblem and even the Canucks team store with no luck. Then I win this one on eBay for 1 cent Canadian plus shipping :D

Finally won one. These things don't show up. I can't believe the seller had a second one! Going to finally fix my ASG jersey this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 cent Canadian plus shipping :D

Finally won one. These things don't show up. I can't believe the seller had a second one! Going to finally fix my ASG jersey this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 cent Canadian plus shipping :D

Congrats man - glad we both finally found the right patch.

Being that my post count is so low and that i'm unable to start a new topic i figure I should put this here.

I am after a CCM Authentic Detroit Red Wings jersey, preferably a size 48, blank or any name. I've seen there are and have been a few on ebay but i've had rotten luck with bidding.

Anyone here willing to part with one? My grail is to customize it as an Yzerman, help me out! :P

I just bought the blue Nike Leafs jersey from tbird107 and plan on turning it into a Tie Domi. I was thinking of putting either the 65th anniversary or the memories and dreams patch on it. Where those patches only applied to certain jerseys for certain games?

I just bought the blue Nike Leafs jersey from tbird107 and plan on turning it into a Tie Domi. I was thinking of putting either the 65th anniversary or the memories and dreams patch on it. Where those patches only applied to certain jerseys for certain games?

65th anniversary patch was used in 96-97 on CCM jerseys. The memories and dreams patch was used in 98-99 on the Nike jerseys like the one you bought.

65th anniversary patch was used in 96-97 on CCM jerseys. The memories and dreams patch was used in 98-99 on the Nike jerseys like the one you bought.

Thank you TMLfan. That helps me out alot.

orca_patch.jpg

Wow! This thing actually showed up! Not just one, but two!

Wonder if this seller has a third one... :mellow:

Would you mind pm me the name of this seller?

Wow! This thing actually showed up! Not just one, but two!

Wonder if this seller has a third one... :mellow:

Would you mind pm me the name of this seller?

Here's the auction I won. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=110475987750

Thanks akteon and xcdude for the name and the link.

If I'm lucky enough to get this patch as well, I'll be on my hunt for a size 48 2004 nhl all-star game jersey.

Nope, I don't have the jersey yet. :P

Thanks akteon and xcdude for the name and the link.

If I'm lucky enough to get this patch as well, I'll be on my hunt for a size 48 2004 nhl all-star game jersey.

Nope, I don't have the jersey yet. :P

They are easy to find.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CCM-AUTHENTIC-2004-NHL...=item20af552cb6

That's a 46, will that do?

They are easy to find.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CCM-AUTHENTIC-2004-NHL...=item20af552cb6

That's a 46, will that do?

This same seller had a size 48 earlier. Guess I shouldn't have waited until I find the correct canucks patch. :noway:

Even though I'm skinny myself, I still prefer a size 48.

This same seller had a size 48 earlier. Guess I shouldn't have waited until I find the correct canucks patch. :noway:

Even though I'm skinny myself, I still prefer a size 48.

I agree. Just sharing it because its so cheap

Anyone know where to get the new IIHF hemline patches? I have a bunch of the old ones that I got from River City but I'm going to customize a USA jersey and model it after the WJC gold medal winning game jersey. The Nike Swift Replica I bought doesn't have the IIHF patch on the back like the new Nike Swift Replicas.

• TMLFAN locked this topic