• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a few that I'm having applied to jerseys right now.

There was one guy at the Toronto Expo over this past weekend with a few of them. I could have bought some for you :(

I should have mentioned it earlier! One will pop up eventually on eBay

Can someone just confirm for me that the Rangers wore a navy blue NHL2000 patch on their 99/00 alternates, and the Bruins wore a black 2000 patch on their home jerseys from the same year?

Yes sir they did.

Does someone have a pic of what the 1995 stanley cup patch should look like

I have one and the word "Stanley" looks too "blocky" for me.

I don't have a pic of it right now, but wen i get home I'll post one.

I am in search of some Vancouver Canucks jerseys that don't come up too often. Looking for the 1991-1992 Black and White Authentic Maska CCM Ultrafil jerseys (year of the 75th anniversary patch). This was the last year they had the black, orange, gold, and white, orange, gold scheme. In addition to those, i'd love a late 80's Canucks Gold jersey with Gold skate logo authentic.

Besides the 3 TBTC jerseys I want to get all Original 6, this is my new assignment now.

Authentic Calgary flames jersey from the late 80's that I would like to turn into a 1989 SCF jersey. Unless I save up for one of the Reebok ones, which I wouldn't mind, I really want one of the originals.

I have been looking for this patch for a VERY long time. Please let me know if it's legit or not. Thanks so much.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-41ST-ALL-STAR-GAME...=item4a9c57f3fd

I have been looking for this patch for a VERY long time. Please let me know if it's legit or not. Thanks so much.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-41ST-ALL-STAR-GAME...=item4a9c57f3fd

That is a remake. The thin raised border along the edge is a tell-tale sign.

Still, if the only "real" ones out there are to be found on game worn jerseys, it's either this very nice looking and reasonably priced alternative or nothing.

Those actually look pretty good. I wouldn't imagine anyone would go to all the trouble to bootleg Ron Francis night patches. That'll be a sweet jersey when you get it finished.

The fact that they have 10 available makes me think they are reproductions. Then again they appear to be really nice reproductions and frankly I have no problems with quality reproduction patches when the originals were not generally available.

Cool, I haven't ever seen these patches on eBay before and the fact you guys are saying they look like good reproductions is even better. Now I just got to decide if I want to apply them to canes starter authentic I got from brillant! Or not considering they were used on a reebok 6100. Sounds like another jersey example to the debate topic I posted. Thanks for the help guys.

Does the rest of that sellers products and patches look legit if he has any. I'm posting from a phone so it's hard to browse eBay?

Please let me know if you see one relatively cheap. I haven't seen to many cheap Canes authentics. I'm watching a White. 48 right now.

Anybody know were to get and rbc center patch. I believe it was worn with the starter.

Those were worn in 1999-2000 with the CCM silver NHL logo jerseys. Both those items are tough to find. I was looking for those for a while before just about giving up.

Those were worn in 1999-2000 with the CCM silver NHL logo jerseys. Both those items are tough to find. I was looking for those for a while before just about giving up.

oh well I guess, I'll just keep my eyes open I guess.

frankly I have no problems with quality reproduction patches when the originals were not generally available

I want that printed on t-shirt. :stickhndl:

Are all of Patch Collection patches reproductions? I just bought a couple of "Roger" patches from there.

I just got a pair of Devils 25th Anniversary patches last week from them and they are in the National Emblem packages and have the hard plastic backing, so I assume they are not reproductions. HOWEVER, before I ordered I did specifically ask if they had the National Emblem patches, and they said they had both. So maybe if you specifically ask for a legit one, they may have it in addition to remakes. If you can't find what you're looking for anywhere else, you might as well call them and ask about the patch you need.

Does anyone know where to find these patches?Thanks

Lightning 10 year anniversary

Avalanche Columbine high school

Lightning Clover

2003 Stanley Cup Patch (Ducks vs Devils)

Does anyone know where to find these patches?Thanks

Lightning 10 year anniversary

Avalanche Columbine high school

Lightning Clover

2003 Stanley Cup Patch (Ducks vs Devils)

yes i also need the columbine thats one of the reasons i joined

The CHS patch wasn't really a 'patch'. It was embroidered directly onto the jerseys:

http://www.dropthepucks.com/Fredericktown/...99ColSakicp.JPG

http://www.dropthepucks.com/Fredericktown/...9ColSakicp2.JPG

All those others pop up on eBay every now and then.

There have been some clover patches on ebay recently that are green twill sewn onto white twill with the #12 embroidered if I remember correctly. The original ones were green screen printed onto white.

• TMLFAN locked this topic