What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

That was a beautiful tribute to Ed Snider by the organization and the fans in the 3rd period

Cute white text at the end.

The tribute was actually awesome.

The third period fan reaction was absolute bulls*** and more than enough reason to be embarrassed to be associated with those idiots as part of the same fan base as myself. There's no excuse for that, despite what some will try to say. That was pathetic.

Also didn't appreciate the fans who decided to yell during the moment of silence, even though it sounded supportive of the team and Ed. It's a moment of silence. Show some respect.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How bad was the bracelet debacle? They didn't really show it on TV. Just basically heard Lou saying "Way to go" when they gave them the bench penalty.

How bad was the bracelet debacle? They didn't really show it on TV. Just basically heard Lou saying "Way to go" when they gave them the bench penalty.

I wasn't there but I've read and seen enough on Twitter now.

Basically fans were littering the ice with them, Lou Nolan asked them to show some class and warned them that a penalty could be called. Next stoppage (which I believe was a goal), they threw them again, and Lou was like "Way to go."

Cute white text at the end.

The tribute was actually awesome.

The third period fan reaction was absolute bulls*** and more than enough reason to be embarrassed to be associated with those idiots as part of the same fan base as myself. There's no excuse for that, despite what some will try to say. That was pathetic.

Also didn't appreciate the fans who decided to yell during the moment of silence, even though it sounded supportive of the team and Ed. It's a moment of silence. Show some respect.

What was yelled during the moment of silence was 'Eff the Caps' and 'Eff you Ovechkin' (actual words used in place of Eff)

This is more the what jersey should I wear today. As all true fans know - the game's outcome is truly dependent on what jersey the fans wear. So, for the Blackhawk/Blues game six, I started in my 2015 Crawford Winter Classic, but the luck ran out and when it was 3-1 Blues I switched to the 09-11 Keith alternate, and the Hawks scored 5 unanswered. So the big question is, do I stick with that for game 7 or switch it up again? Do I match the team and wear my road white Kane? I haven't worn my Hjalmarsson Practice jersey all series? I feel like the game is on my shoulders...on at least what I am wearing on my shoulders!!!

I hate the Chelsea Dagger song to, absolutely obnoxious.

I thought I was the only one...it's almost as bad as Rene Rencourt singing the anthems in Boston. Ugh...

I thought I was the only one...it's almost as bad as Rene Rencourt singing the anthems in Boston. Ugh...

The worst bit is the band are British, even worse than that though, an obnoxious Americanism of songs after a goal sneaked it's way into football, giving this song, and it's moronic dance even more exposure.

Chelsea Dagger haunts my dreams from 2010.

It's still better than the Kings' asinine HEY HEY HEY song. Good God, that is beyond annoying.

Anyway, last night, I wore my Kane Indo for the last time this season. Regardless of any previous superstitions, I wasn't going to be caught jersey-less for such a crucial game. Oh well.

45 degrees and raining, stood in the rain for an hour and a half coaching my girl's soccer team back from a 3-1 deficit to a shocking 4-3 win, our first in about 10 games. Definitely needed a jersey once I got home and got dry clothes on. Went with this one, cause it fits baggies than a typical 56 and I'm all about comfort tonight.

F318521A-1D9A-4A44-A6A4-EB9F4728E782_zps

7BA35897-C19B-447C-AD9B-819A26A4DFF6_zps

I wore one of my Dallas Stars gamers last week because:

a ) I hate the Blues

b ) I hate the Blues

c ) I hate the Blues

Edited by amonte78

Everytime I see those stars jersey I can't help but wonder how great they would be if they didn't go so plain on the customization.

Uh... TBG... It may be time to ditch our jerseys.

I was wearing my new Flyers Labarbera alternate when Washington netted the first two and then put the Caron on. I give up.