What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

There is a possibility they will be getting me a John Deere hat for Father's Day. There's been some chatter.

But my response to you is, hell yeah. Since most of my Jersey wearing is find handing around the house, I just ordered a pair of camo pajama pants. That'll teach 'em.

Atta boy...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live in a big hunting town, so I think the camo jersey helps me... blend in.

I see what you did there... Or I would have if it wasn't camouflaged.

Ha.

I had a co-worker ask me last week where I wear jerseys. I started sounding like Bubba from Forest Gump: The store, long walks by myself on the beach, airports, church, casual Fridays at work, family gatherings.

That sounds about right. I can't wear mine to work, so basically it's the rest of the time. My downstairs stays on the cool side Inge inter so I toss one on every night with my pj's.

Hence the pajama pants.

But sure, it's my winter uniform in most situations.

Everything in my list was true, except church. I just love wearing them around town.

I know some collectors don't like sublimated jerseys but they tend to be cooler in warmer temperatures.

Makes sense. That's when I wear the few replicas I own, same logic.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to the game in Montreal this weekend...the Flames are in town. I'm wondering what jersey to wear. I'm no Habs fan, nor a Flames fan. It's an annual bus trip my father in law puts on to raise funds for his ball team...great times!

Anyway, thinking of rocking my 2002 Lemieux Team Canada jersey all weekend.

I mean, who can argue with that...am I right?

Of course, having a closet full of jerseys as I imagine you do (or bins full as the case may be), I'd probably not pick one to wear for the whole weekend when I could wear at least 3.

Digital Camo jersey. Don't have any green colored jerseys except this one for St. Patrick's Day so it gets the nod today.

I so desperately want them to use an edge version of the white/green jerseys. I need more variety in my collection.

I so desperately want them to use an edge version of the white/green jerseys. I need more variety in my collection.

I'd buy one.

That probably went without saying.

It's too warm in my house to wear a jersey tonight, but I have the aforementioned retro jersey on the couch watching the game with me.

Same here, except my entire collection is hanging 2 feet to my left. I can't wear them right now, but they're here with me.

Must be good luck too. 7 goals?

Same here, except my entire collection is hanging 2 feet to my left. I can't wear them right now, but they're here with me.

Must be good luck too. 7 goals?

Luck of the Irish. Or people who wear green because they are pretending to be. Either way.

I would like to see an Edge version of the white Christmas tree jerseys. Would be interesting to see the shoulder yoke on the edge template.

You look really happy about that decision.

:)

Was just about to say the same thing.

I never know what to wear with jerseys. I have a set of beige cargo pants and Gazelles, or Cortez. I don't think I could pull off jeans and a jersey.

I never know what to wear with jerseys. I have a set of beige cargo pants and Gazelles, or Cortez. I don't think I could pull off jeans and a jersey.

The only viable answer is a kilt.

Jerseys go with everything! I wear them with jeans, with track pants, sweatpants, whatever.

Just make sure you wear the right color so your girl doesn't make fun of you any more than she already does because of your jersey obsession.

Edited by mfitz804

I wore a replica camo during my honeymoon in hawaii a couple weeks ago. it came in useful since it kinda drizzled a bit every morning but was generally very windy for the rest of the day.