What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, depending on your build, jerseys might not look right with slimmer fit jeans. I had a pair of cargos some years back that looked good with certain jerseys. Once those wore out, I haven't found any non-denim pants that look right with them.

Edited by furiousd

Yeah, depending on your build, jerseys might not look right with slimmer fit jeans. I had a pair of cargos some years back that looked good with certain jerseys. Once those wore out, I haven't found any non-denim pants that look right with them.

Yeah, non-denim pants make you look like you just got drafted. I stick to track pants/sweats mostly. I realized the other day I haven't worn jeans all winter, I'm trying to decide if I should just keep that streak going until its shorts weather.

I wore a replica camo during my honeymoon in hawaii a couple weeks ago. it came in useful since it kinda drizzled a bit every morning but was generally very windy for the rest of the day.

In Hawaii it probably drizzles every day, lol. The humidity and heat didn't stop you from wearing a jersey? I can't wear anything long-sleeved in Hawaii! :P What island(s) did you visit, if you don't mind my asking?

:lol: Good way to put it. I have a pair of jean-style pants that I tried with a jersey, and it just looked off. Once you couldn't see the pockets, they may as well have been chinos.

Speaking of getting drafted, I recently discovered this picture. Check out what Kirk Muller thought would look good with his jersey on draft day!

85767830_zpsli6hx3vv.jpg

It's one of those jerseys you're always after :P

That'd be perfect for me. But not as perfect as the red shirt and white tie I'm wearing to work on Monday.

In Hawaii it probably drizzles every day, lol. The humidity and heat didn't stop you from wearing a jersey? I can't wear anything long-sleeved in Hawaii! :P What island(s) did you visit, if you don't mind my asking?

We went to Kauai for our honeymoon. It wasnt too bad. I was expecting the humidity so I bought the replica camo and not the team issued one. I did bring a blue team issued practice but I never got a chance to wear it.

It was very mild and breezy. we stayed at the Sheraton Kauai on Poipu Beach. very nice place. Here are a couple of *edited* pics ;)

sheratonkauai_zps0wrgfvv3.jpg

at Joes on the Green:

kauaijoes_zpslvhatgqz.jpg

That bottom pic is magic. You should print it off and frame it.

Seriously that's Christmas card material

Maybe he was a big fan of Fantasy Island?

It wouldn't excuse it, but did he know they were drafting him?

I really, really hope so!

Judging by your faces, I can tell you had a great time! :thumbsup: Absolutely love Kauai, and Maui as well- my 2 favorite Hawaiian islands. And congrats on the wedding!

From my Koci jersey to pants to Hawaii :D

And YES, I was happy with my decision and wore camo cargo pants and white Adidas Superstars along with my jersey :P

Edited by amonte78

• 2 weeks later...

A perfectly-lettered 2.0- GO KINGS!!!