What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Screw the Leafs.  Matthews got three points, that's what I care about, him dominating.

Leafs D is a tire fire.  

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

Screw the Leafs.  Matthews got three points, that's what I care about, him dominating.

Leafs D is a tire fire.  

Is it dominating when you lose? 

It was an interesting game, that's what hockey looks like with zero defense being played.

13 hours ago, Flyers845 said:

Flyers blew a lead too. Misery likes company 

Yup.  20 minutes of good play - 40 minutes of diicking around = a loss.  Simple mathematics.

Dutch Santa Claus celebration next week and we kinda imported the Black Friday tradition from the States, so it was crowded as hell in the stores. Of course we made the mistake to go shopping. Wore my Devils Clarkson X-Mas Tree GI to keep that jolly spirit alive.

20160708_142156_zpsvscij0ha.jpg

15 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

Dutch Santa Claus celebration next week and we kinda imported the Black Friday tradition from the States, so it was crowded as hell in the stores. Of course we made the mistake to go shopping. Wore my Devils Clarkson X-Mas Tree GI to keep that jolly spirit alive.

#DoingItRight

Where the CBJ fans at?  Need to throw out a big thank you to them for taking that hot pile of dog poop off our hands.

He WAS a 30 goal scorer...don't know what you guys did to him. I'm guessing he fell into the usual peril and ate way too much Canadian bacon. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

He WAS a 30 goal scorer...don't know what you guys did to him. I'm guessing he fell into the usual peril and ate way too much Canadian bacon. 

Phil Kessel liked hot dogs himself

11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Or Poutine.  That stuff is awesome.