• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/12/2021 at 6:44 AM, Tazer19 said:

Good morning and Happy New Year,

Does anyone have an extra NHL 75TH patch they would sell me...?  Authentic preferred but very good repro would work...

I'd like one for sure...but would buy 2 or 3...

Thanks guys, very much appreciated....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-75th-Jersey-Patch/353358396994?hash=item5245cd3e42:g:oMMAAOSwjcVgBcrn

Sounds delicious!  but yeah the patch itself isn't all that appetizing with the orange tinge too it... looks like someone bought it anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 12:34 PM, JJM4 said:

I grabbed this one (just seeing the post now) 
It arrived and it was in a plastic cover that was orange, the patch is good 

However it does show signs of being removed from a jersey / stitch holes 
I'm cool with it because it isn't orange :)

11 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I grabbed this one (just seeing the post now) 
It arrived and it was in a plastic cover that was orange, the patch is good 

However it does show signs of being removed from a jersey / stitch holes 
I'm cool with it because it isn't orange :)

Nice! Glad someone here grabbed it.  And stitch holes are no problem, they'll be covered.  Helluva good price on it compared to what you see them sometimes go for.

18 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

I need to check my stuff, but I am pretty sure I need to track down a couple Stan Mikita #21 patches. PM me if you have anything available. 

I might have one of the repros I made left

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello fellow collectors, 

I am looking to purchase a 2019 Frozen Four Patch...should be the one from Buffalo that Univ Of Denver was in with D-Man Ian Mitchell...

If you can point me to one or have one for me to purchase I'd be grateful...

Nothing on Ebay right now...and the few companies that come up in a Google search are companies I never heard of and have a $25 shipping fee...

Thanking all of you in advance for any help....

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for help in two areas. 

1st, I have a few Blues Jerseys that I washed and the yellow rubber layer broke up. 
I thought there was a member on here that knew how to fix that, can anyone help with connecting me with them? 

and B.) I have 2 big block CCM jerseys that don't have the NHL badge. 
Does anyone know of a way to get the NHL badge added ? 

Thanks  

TMLFAN can help you with the Blues crests.

Sorry, I don’t know about the NHL shield though.

20 hours ago, LAK74 said:

TMLFAN can help you with the Blues crests.

Sorry, I don’t know about the NHL shield though.

Thank you sir! 
I will reach out to him 

• 3 weeks later...

I messaged this seller a couple days ago with some questions about his Colorado Avalanche 25th Anniversary Patches but he has yet to respond which makes me quite suspicious .   I can't tell if it's a authentic patch or a reproduction.   I live in Canada so I'm looking at his patches for cost reasons on shipping instead on heading over to patch collection.   Anybody dealt with this seller before?.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/254991567386?hash=item3b5eae8a1a:g:yskAAOSwR55grDwz&autorefresh=true

Edited by Forsberg4MVP

• 1 month later...

Yo dudes! 

Figured I'd try here one last time before everything gets shut down 

Looking for Reebok Vector patch for the Hawks Alternate (Winter Classic style) 
Could use a couple of them

If anyone has a few please shoot me a PM or you can email me 
bob.kortum@hotmail.com 

Thanks everyone 

• 2 months later...

Just got a handful of Espo patches that the Hawks are wearing this season. Disappointed by the quality compared to the Mikita patches. I'll be curious to see if they go through a few versions of the patch because I know there were 3 slightly different versions of the Mikita patch. 

Regardless, the gamer patches this time around are actually closer to a cheap eBay Mikita patch that I picked up a long time ago. The background stitching of the patch itself is almost identical as is the stitching quality. No stitched surround to the number this time around. Here's a photo comparison of the two. Thought I'd share in case anyone was interested.  

DSCF4735-vi.jpg

Looking to see if there are any authentic NHL 75th Anniversary and LA Kings 25th Anniversary patches out there. 

Not terribly confident on the Kings patch, but I will take a 75th patch whether I can find the Kings patch or not.

On 10/4/2021 at 1:21 PM, mdwsta4 said:

Just got a handful of Espo patches that the Hawks are wearing this season. Disappointed by the quality compared to the Mikita patches. I'll be curious to see if they go through a few versions of the patch because I know there were 3 slightly different versions of the Mikita patch. 

Regardless, the gamer patches this time around are actually closer to a cheap eBay Mikita patch that I picked up a long time ago. The background stitching of the patch itself is almost identical as is the stitching quality. No stitched surround to the number this time around. Here's a photo comparison of the two. Thought I'd share in case anyone was interested.  

DSCF4735-vi.jpg

Would you be looking to sell a couple of them?

2 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Would you be looking to sell a couple of them?

No, I'll be holding onto these. You can buy them directly from the Blackhawks store. Or at least you could a few weeks back. Price is $15 each (vs $10 for the old Mikita patch).