Edited by Crash Line

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Crash Line said:

Anyone have an authentic Devils 25th anniversary patch? I am not happy with the way National Emblem's looks and the one on ebay is ehhh. Thanksimage-asset.jpeg?format=2500w

I think the NE ones are a little smaller as well, at least when I had a jersey with one it sure looked it compared to pictures of gamers, I never double checked the measurements. 

13 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I think the NE ones are a little smaller as well, at least when I had a jersey with one it sure looked it compared to pictures of gamers, I never double checked the measurements. 

Thats disappointing. The patch wasn't really substantial to begin with. Definitely wont be National Emblem's now. Thanks.

If anyone has a gamer to measure, I would appreciate the measurements. Thanks

On 2/19/2020 at 10:53 AM, spudrock512 said:

I know the 1994 Rangers used a smaller Stanley Cup Patch for their White jerseys.  Did they also use this smaller patch for the Road Blues jerseys as well?

STOP SPREADING THAT RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!  The 1994 Stanley Cup patch was the same on all 4 jerseys, the Canucks and the Rangers.  No difference in sizes. 

16 minutes ago, Skid Mark said:

STOP SPREADING THAT RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!  The 1994 Stanley Cup patch was the same on all 4 jerseys, the Canucks and the Rangers.  No difference in sizes. 

Didn't know I was trying to spread a rumor - apparently I was misinformed.  It happens and it is good to know for future reference.

A real long shot, but anyone have an original Kings 30th Anniversary patch?

Kings 30th

• 2 weeks later...

Friends - anyone know where I could find a reproduction 1986-1987 Rendezvous patch or if anyone has and extra one for sale?   This patch was worn by the Nordiques during the 1986 / 1987 season.

Thank you!

que_rendezvous87.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Chicago fans, which of these Mikita patches is original and which of these is a remake? Since all the originals are sold out and I know some of us were looking for extras, I had a little project made

DSCF1172-vi.jpg

**Bruins Shoulder patches**

Happy Friday all!

I posted this request a while back and someone said they had them and would get back to me, then other things got crammed in my head and this was pushed out.

Revisiting my request,
Does anyone have a set of shoulder patches for a Black 1991-95 Bruins jersey or a beat up jersey they wouldn't mind selling cheap? 

Thank you

This style:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-MADE-IN-CANADA-90sCCM-BOSTON-BRUINS-AUTHENTIC-HOCKEY-JERSEY-IN-SIZE-44/223529095209?hash=item340b5f5029:g:w~IAAOSwt5hYipoi  

21 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Chicago fans, which of these Mikita patches is original and which of these is a remake? Since all the originals are sold out and I know some of us were looking for extras, I had a little project made

DSCF1172-vi.jpg

Hey Matt, I have 2 of this patch that I bought from the team store in the United Center, I compared them to my home red and away whites that were done by CSL and they all look like the one on the right.
Figured since I had them all out I'd check my Winter Classics which were also done by CSL at the same time as my home & away's,
The numbers are a little thinner on the W/C's like the middle one. (or at least the middle one looks thinner due to the thicker border around the numbers) the internal box of the #2 is bigger but only on the W/C's so the #'s are actually thinner. 

It has me wondering if CSL had the patch made, the team store had them made from a different source and when the season was over CSL claimed the remaining patches from the store.  

Edited by Hockey Bob

Thanks for your feedback Bob. I know there were at least two versions of the patch. One used early in the season (left most patch) and one used in the later part of the season (right patch). The gamers, TI, and retail that I’ve had done by CSL all had patches that looked like the one on the right. I created the patch in the middle which is as close as I could seemingly get to an accurate patch. The fact that there were variations throughout the season helps it not be perfect. It’s a million times better than the remakes on eBay. I have at least 2-3 uses for a patch and didn’t want to use my final two originals which is why I made these. Figured I’ll also put some on bags and stuff. If you need/want anymore, I have more than enough extra for members to buy. At some point I’ll throw them on eBay 

• 2 months later...

Looking for an authentic 1995 SCF patch or a better reproduction then what is on ebay.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a Boston Bruins All-Star Shoulder Patch that looks like this:

Jerseys 8/28/20

Everything I could find on eBay doesn't look right.  I'm hoping a fellow patch hoarder my have something saved.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for a 1991 chicago all star patch. I’d love an authentic one but I know they’re impossible to come by. Good looking reproduction would be sufficient

Trying to gauge interest here as getting a production run on these is a bit pricey, but would there be interest on a 2016 HHOF game patch?

Reply to this post if you are interested

10948f_lg_Cropped.jpeg.33d960382d25d9e601b531a42617766b.jpeg

49 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Trying to gauge interest here as getting a production run on these is a bit pricey, but would there be interest on a 2016 HHOF game patch?

Buy half the amount you think you can sell...I am about to wallpaper my TV room with Devils 10th anniversary patches. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Buy half the amount you think you can sell...I am about to wallpaper my TV room with Devils 10th anniversary patches. 

🤣

I saw...what is funny is that the price they quoted m# for 100 patches is not much different than one I asked for 15 patches!  Tempted to get 100 just because the price difference is negligible.

2 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

🤣

I saw...what is funny is that the price they quoted m# for 100 patches is not much different than one I asked for 15 patches!  Tempted to get 100 just because the price difference is negligible.

Good luck!!

10 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

Funny, I was thinking about having these made up for the 2000 game and create this jersey...

amontehhof_orig.jpg

20 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Good luck!!

If anything, the HHOF patches would make for a nicer looking quilt than the NJ 10th anniversary patches

2 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

If anything, the HHOF patches would make for a nicer looking quilt than the NJ 10th anniversary patches

Thats fair. 

On 9/17/2020 at 11:50 AM, HockeyMusic said:

I'd definitely grab one off you

1 hour ago, Sulli26 said:

I own that jersey 😜

The gamer without the patch? I was under the impression the team used a single set for the second half of the season when they played this game so the patch was sewn on then removed after the game?