It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

What's the deal with the letters on the Rangers jersey? They look like the embroidered ones that you usually find on a replica.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Africa replica

P1010673-vi.jpg

Mats Zuccarello 2011-12 Connecticut Whale game worn

P1010675-vi.jpg

P1010676-vi.jpg

From CTHockey. Shows surprisingly good game use (doesnt show up in the camera), obviously had a very long nameplate and is exactly the same nameplate size as my other Zuccarello game worn in this style. Sponsor patch was taken off as well. Looking for a photomatch and a Whale lineup\program to see if anyone else wore 36 but I don't know for certain. All signs look good, however, so I am calling it game worn by Zucca. My 6th Zucca game worn!

2011-12 Daulet Kenbayev WJC D1B game worn

P1010678-vi.jpg

P1010679-vi.jpg

This jersey shows a pile of wear: I think it was used more than just one tournament. It is a great style that I have been wanting to get for awhile.

Also, I guess I never put these on here but these came last month. They came from the Steiner sale.

2011-12 Home and Away Mats Zuccarello Rangers regular season

P1010645-vi.jpg

P1010646-vi.jpg

P1010647-vi.jpg

P1010648-vi.jpg

Both jerseys actually show wear! I was told by Steiner that these were the only regular season jerseys that he likely wore which means he wore the blue one when this happened:

lervs1u.gif

What's the deal with the letters on the Rangers jersey? They look like the embroidered ones that you usually find on a replica.

You read my mind!

You're right. I just went up stairs and checked and they are like the replica letters and they aren't sewn onto the jersey. I didn't even notice that when I looked at it this afternoon. Everything else on the jersey looks legit for an authentic though, so I don't know what it is.

We'll kick it off with a couple of great two-way European centers who wear/wore 1, 9, and the 'A' in Washington.

Sergei Fedorov home:

TLIWF42.jpg

wEIHbjM.jpg

Nicklas Backstrom road:

MS5JewQ.jpg

83JHRdB.jpg

Nicklas Backstrom Winter Classic:

462zBRr.jpg

ZihYpUX.jpg

Next up we'll continue the Caps theme with a pair of Winter Classic jerseys customized to a couple of young defensemen.

John Carlson Winter Classic:

SrJfxKI.jpg

IqoL3nP.jpg

Karl Alzner Winter Classic:

4Nf54kn.jpg

PgS2fhn.jpg

You're right. I just went up stairs and checked and they are like the replica letters and they aren't sewn onto the jersey. I didn't even notice that when I looked at it this afternoon. Everything else on the jersey looks legit for an authentic though, so I don't know what it is.

I never even noticed they weren't sewn on either.

And to close out the haul of Caps jerseys, we'll end with who other than Peter Bondra?

xJeVHde.jpg

FYhF283.jpg

ySgdbFL.jpg

PEqWl2s.jpg

gz600CP.jpg

L06jWxP.jpg

viyszni.jpg

kvbFCyk.jpg

The NHL 75th Anniversary and Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patches are both authentic. Thanks to Slim for helping me out a while back on these. I also have an authentic NHL 2000 patch to add to the blue.

Amazing haul of Caps jerseys! I also really love the South Africa jersey. Pretty awesome.

I landed this guy today.

1998-99 Rob Zettler Predators Preseason jersey with the epic velcro nameplate. Light wear on the sleeves and shoulders. I just love these first year jerseys in any fashion and this guy had a nice career in the NHL even though he only played 2 regular season games with the Preds.

zettler-b.png

zettler-f.png

Great haul of Caps sweaters, Bobcat!!

Those Bondra Caps are epic!

But those Jets jersey.... wow!!

Great pickups.

John Carlson Winter Classic:

And to close out the haul of Caps jerseys, we'll end with who other than Peter Bondra?

The NHL 75th Anniversary and Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patches are both authentic. Thanks to Slim for helping me out a while back on these. I also have an authentic NHL 2000 patch to add to the blue.

My lawyer is going to be sending you and slim a cease and desist letter for copyright violation and demand that you send all those jerseys to me. :thumbsup:

Been a while for me, but finally tracked down a few garage sale rags

'85 Ducky

'83-84 CCM stamped Sandow SK Steen

Thank god. I'm even going to quote the pics! (Baby Jesus and all)

Congrats, Slim.

Edited by TMLFAN

The Hawerchuck is amazing....

Thanks for the kind words about the Caps jerseys, folks. I forgot to post the other jersey I got back in the haul since it's the only non-Caps among the bunch. I think I posted this here once before last year, but I had to completely strip it and have it entirely re-lettered as the initial customization I had done was a mess. This time it came out wonderfully, a credit to EPS (who did not do it the first time).

The jersey below is an authentic Shawinigan Cataractes jersey customized with Columbus prospect Michael Chaput (a former Lewiston MAINEiac). It has an authentic 2012 Memorial Cup patch and Chaput was MVP of this tournament.

e7XAqFY.jpg

wR3SwZQ.jpg

YleYg7K.jpg

That's a sweet looking jersey.

The NHL 75th Anniversary and Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patches are both authentic. Thanks to Slim for helping me out a while back on these.

No problem - quite happy to see they went to good use :thumbsup:

Some real beauties there, boys. Slim those Jets jerseys are f'ing incredible.

Love the home/road 90s Bondras as well. Shawinigan jersey is a great style, I love their crest but seeing the whole jersey in detail gave me a deeper appreciation for their unis

So maybe the reason he doesn't have a point yet this season is because I forgot to post this new arrival a couple of weeks ago...

Edge 2.0 Voracek, Size 54

IMG_4540_zps6bf243c1.jpg

IMG_4541_zps8f6659c8.jpg