It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a few new ones recently First is a 2010 St.Patricks day Binghamton Senators Brian Lee Angry Face. Not a lot of wear, just a few marks. It does have a cool patch from one of the local pubs

DSC04626_zps9024279d.jpg

DSC04628_zps016514ff.jpg

Next is a Koho 2002/2003 alternate third set 2 Vaclav Nedorost. It has some wear on it couple marks and board burns and has one large black mark on the sleeve

DSC04633_zpsf6dafb39.jpg

DSC04636_zps735352b4.jpg

I love the old burgandy thirds but i did break down and get a new style blue alternate third after enzo269 picked up his O"Reilly blue third and talked it up. He was right its much better looking in person but here it is adding to my Stastny collection 2011/2012 set 1 alternante third. Jersey shows good wear has a bunch of marks on it, a good size rip on the right sleeve and another rip on the left sleeve and some weird pulling on the back hem of the jersey looks like from the Velcro on the fight strap getting stuck to it

DSC04639_zps5c238bea.jpg

DSC04651_zps0bcac5f3.jpg

So maybe the reason he doesn't have a point yet this season is because I forgot to post this new arrival a couple of weeks ago...Edge 2.0 Voracek, Size 54

Well that didn't take long...

Loving all the new and old school Caps I have been seeing the last couple pages, well done you guys!

Man, you can tell it's hockey season again -- the floodgates have opened up over the last few pages! Amazing hauls there boys.

Stoked to see another Sens Heritage -- is that from the team sale too?

I picked up the Pens jersey because it is now defunct. I agree, I'm not a fan of the style either.

I picked up the Turris directly from the Sens, but not at their sale.

I agree, and I love the Pens jerseys. There were so many cool things they could have done for the 2011 WC jerseys. It's a shame.

Nice Moose! What's up with the sock? :thumbsup:

Still wondering why Raymond doesn't wear his full name on his jersey. I've never heard an announcer from any team not call him "Masonraymond".

The Mclean isnt a gamer. At least i hope you didnt buy it as one. The small "c" was only in the 80's and 90-91. By 92 it was the same size as the rest of the letters. So given the color scheme of that style (92-93 to 96-97) it cant be a gamer. Also kirk cut out his fight straps.