It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I was actually just looking for a Carcillo Flyers gamer. If you ever want to unload it please let me know.

Meigray still has a couple in stock, just FYI.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two beauties arrived today:

Chicago Blackhawks John Scott game worn set 2 jersey 2010-2011

20131021_162905_zps7471079e.jpg

20131021_163201_zps8bb083c6.jpg

Dallas Stars game worn Rob DiMaio jersey preseason 2003-2004

20131021_163346_zps061d8cd8.jpg

20131021_163449_zps02dbba5e.jpg

After a long hiatus I finally got some new arrivals. Nothing better to get back up and running with some good ole' Ruberti's retro kits. Rubertis gave me a baby C and A but I think they look cool, and its what the team customizer provided.

080_zps21d2043a.jpg

081_zpscacc1dd1.jpg

068_zps2c5a2223.jpg

069_zpsa33f4a2d.jpg

And to fill a void, a 2010 Winter Classic. No other choice than a fellow Jersey boy...

066_zps6c245de1.jpg

067_zpsd34ce030.jpg

Lovin' all the recent butterknifes!

Nice looking Flyers shirts.

Assuming the JVR is a 1.0?

Having a Monday brain cramp -- what season did the Flyers wear the butterknife font again?

08-09 season I believe

Nice looking Flyers shirts.

Assuming the JVR is a 1.0?

Having a Monday brain cramp -- what season did the Flyers wear the butterknife font again?

Yes sir, it was in 09-10 i believe.When they first wore the retro orange jersey on Black Friday.

Yes sir, it was in 09-10 i believe.When they first wore the retro orange jersey on Black Friday.

I'm pretty sure it was 08-09 when the Flyers first introduced the orange jerseys, but I could be wrong

I'm pretty sure it was 08-09 when the Flyers first introduced the orange jerseys, but I could be wrong

I cant remember honestly, but I do remember watching the game on TV while everyone else was shopping haha. They played the Hurricanes if I remember right.

The Flyers debuted the orange jerseys as a third jersey, beginning on November 28, 2008. I remember being at the game (Black Friday Game... family tradition).

They wore the butterknife font for two games:

- Friday, November 28, 2008

- Tuesday, December 2, 2008

After that, they switched the number font to the current style.

Nice stuff Kurt! I can't figure it out, but I thought the retro "C" and "A" were a bit larger with a more pronounced black background. Strange that Ruberti's gave you something different.

I pulled in this guy last week. From my second favorite season of Preds jerseys and my favorite original Predator. There was a set 3 of this same jersey up from one of the auction houses over the summer and there was a wee hour bidding war that would've put it over $800 with my next bid, so I walked away (defeated). Landed this set 1, with an A for less than half of that! Sometimes it pays to let them go I guess!

Kimmo Timonen 02/03 Road Set 1 - Although you cant see it too well, the wear is really nice for a Kimmo jersey. Only beat out by my Admirals jersey of his. Tons of stick/puck marks and burns - it even has a repair! My 7th Kimmo gamer, now if only I could land a white one.

timonen-5th-b.pngtimonen-5th-f.png

The 5th patch really is one of the best out there. I forgot to mention this jersey also filled a hole in the collection and I now only need 5 to have a home, road and alternate for every season!

Love all the orange on the past few pages.

Was able to pick up a replica for super cheap locally, sent it to the Skatezone and picked it up when I was in Philly last week

IMG_1106_zps3bb81d7f.jpg

6088371a-3fe7-44ec-af16-3922012433a7_zps

Nice Voracek. Flyers are one of the few teams where a replica looks fine IMO.

Rob....Johnny, Mike, and myself had a discussion about the A and C. Johnny got his Gagne butterknife kit at the same time as mine yet the A included with his was larger. Rubertis is a strange strange place. I decided to go with it since it was provided by them...bizarre none the less.

The 5th patch really is one of the best out there. I forgot to mention this jersey also filled a hole in the collection and I now only need 5 to have a home, road and alternate for every season!

That's awesome, That's an amazing collection

You got the larger A too. I wonder if the little ones were ever prepared for the team at all, like if rubertis has that in their database or something and just happened to include them in my kits.

Nice Voracek. Flyers are one of the few teams where a replica looks fine IMO.

I always prefer replicas because of the manufacturer logo on the left sleeve. :P

You got the larger A too. I wonder if the little ones were ever prepared for the team at all, like if rubertis has that in their database or something and just happened to include them in my kits.

Ruberti's is just a crap shoot. I don't even know what to say lol. I didn't even realize it until you brought it to my attention, but I know I've seen the smaller ones before. If you ever decide you're unhappy with em, offer still stands to get you the bigger ones.