It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I always prefer replicas because of the manufacturer logo on the left sleeve. :P

Me too, sometimes i forget who makes the jersey.

Thanks Johnny, much appreciated.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, sometimes i forget who makes the jersey.

Are you being serious? I just like seeing the logo is all, I'm kind of a logo enthusiast myself.

Sorry for the terrible photo, the box came right it was time to leave for work sonI quickly unpacked it and snapped a photo with my phone. TI Caps 1.0 from MeiGray Expo done up by EPS as an Ovechkin. The jersey was actually done months ago but I moved the day before the box arrived and so only recently had my family send it to me.

IMG_20131022_122221_zpse53d771b.jpg

The 5th patch was so nice Im back for more! No great story on this jersey but just another player I liked and it was a good deal. Would love to get a few more of these.

2002-03 Vitali Yachmenev Set 1 Predators Jersey - Pretty light wear on the sleeves and a skate slice on the lower front.

yachmenev-5th-f.png

yachmenev-5th-b.png

...and now, one of the best enforcers of my lifetime and one heck of a Hershey Bears alum. He had over 300 pims in one year there when I was growing up! It's a shame he is no longer with us and I'm greatful to have one of his jerseys.

2002-03 Wade Belak Toronto Maple Leafs Alternate Set 1 - Pretty light wear considering the boughts I've already found him in during his time wearing this jersey. Lots of stick marks and pillings. Here are a few of the fight vids if that interests you.

1/7/2003 Vs. Krzysztof Oliwa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM8iWUwVSAg
1/13/2003 Vs. Sandy McCarthy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5NRBj7RDk

belak-f.png

belak-b.png

Fantastic pair, I'd love to get have both of those kinds of sweaters for my collection some day.

Congrats on the Belak - great sweater to add to your collection -

Great Staal! Grats!

Confused......is that a pre-season? They're still on set 1, no?

I like how they retained the Hurricane warning flags in the collar -- pretty cool

Yeah, but they honestly should've been kept on the base of the jersey itself... :/

Or if it were a V-collar like on those pre-Edge jerseys, they could've done a pattern, like the Trashers and Coyotes...

2271334.jpg?size=640x420

hi-res-271846_display_image.jpg?13635768

BPerkins, Fort Leavenworth - check!

Thanks guys, its definitely an awesome one to have. Now if only I could get a Hershey one from that 300 pim season!

The Hurricanes jersey looks pretty nice in pics too but it could really use like a shoulder patch or something.

Is the Stall from the media tour? I seen they were auctioning those off from Meigray.

Picked this up on ebay for a decent price for a hard to find 6100 liberty jersey. I know it's clearly a jersey foul, but it's a really nice jersey, and I'm looking for advice on what to do with it:

39404230119647-vi.jpg38404230118822-vi.jpg56404229896084-vi.jpg04404229904799-vi.jpg

Even though it's got three layers to unstitch, the glue isn't welding the customization to the jersey, but the customization seems too accurate for me to want to strip it. The letters and numbers even seem to be the right size. It even has the 6100 style NHL patch on the hem sewn over the original KOHO style embroidered NHL shield. I really want to make a 6100 style with the "Teammates for Kids" Patch with either Jagr, Straka, or Kasparaitis.

I know Jagr wore the C, Straka wore the A, but I'm not sure if Kasparaitis wore the other A. If anybody knows, please let me know and provide a pic.

I am thinking of two options:

1. I already have the patch. I could strip the whole thing and just re-customize it. It would also make a perfect Cally Rookie jersey with the nameplate too, should I run into problems removing the name, but I already have one of those.

or

2. I could hold out for a blank, or appropriately customized KOHO liberty, swap the vector for the KOHO neck logos, and even remove and reapply the 6100 style NHL logo.

Again, I'm not looking for exposure to sell this after posting it in the New Arrivals thread, but if another member likes the jersey with the customization and has a blank KOHO or one of the three players I'm specificaly looking for, I'd like to do an even swap, sans NHL Shield and Vector patch. It' a size 52, and I'm looking for a size 52-56. Just looking for advice here. Thanks!

Blackhawks edge 2.0 size 54 Duncan Keith 2013 Stanley Cup Final road jersey.

DSCN2821_zps5c6263c2.jpg

DSCN2838_zps7e387157.jpg

Yup it's the media tour Staal. I wanted the couture at first but realized that canes gamers (and almost gamers) are impossible to find. I can find a sharks gamer much easier.

Players from an era of early playoff exits. Though I suppose it could have been much worse. Great shirts to add to your Bruins stack.

I've got a Murray and a Samsonov too.

The Fleet Center years were kind of rough, but the jerseys had so much more wear, tear and repairs back then.