It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York Rangers Kris Newbury game worn jersey. This jersey is a one game wonder and was worn in the 2011-2012 season home opener against the Toronto Maple Leafs on October 27, 2011. Newbury had a nice fight with Mike Brown in this game. Jersey has two fight straps, reinforced neck, customized sleeves and the old Reebok vector logo is covered with the wordmark logo. Very happy with this one!

20131029_155420_zps4bbe6bcf.jpg

20131029_155942_zpse3711534.jpg

20131029_161905_zpsb884368a.jpg

I'm not a fan of the new Calgary Third but oh man is it exciting to see a retail 2.0 not obtained through eBay. I really hope that this means that we'll see 2.0s for other teams as well

Yea, I was quite happy as well... TBH, I haven't seen any non 2.0 jerseys lately here in Calgary, it is just hard to find Authentics here in general!

Just noticed how crazy those laces are

I know, they are weird eh? I actually like it!

Got this for $50. I already have the NHL 2000 patch for it.

PICTURES528-vi.jpg

I actually like the flames 3rd. But the retro jersey was almost perfect so why bother with this one?

What I'd be tempted to do:

Create white version of third, make 3rd/white version home/away

Use the normal flames logo as the logo on both of them

keep the orange retro as a 3rd.

2009-2010 John Scott road set 3 - light wear as is common for Scott jerseys - couple stick marks, a few burns, a few holes and some damage to the end of the right sleeve -

Finally acquiring his Wild jersey now gives me at least one fighter jersey for each team currently in the NHL, so this completes one of my collecting goals. Still many more goals to go.............

413_zps12488167.jpg

414_zps31e4561f.jpg

That Ducks ProPlayer is sweet. Shiny!

Tyson Barrie Colorado Avalanche Set 1 2013 Road rookie sweater.. (MeiGray) Tyson scored the first three points in his NHL career wearing this sweater.. Very happy with this one.. Nice team repairs and game use...

2dvx.jpg

z8hz.jpg

e0j9.jpg

Despite the good game use, team repairs, this loose thread in hem is only photo match I could find in photos.. :)

2hf3.jpg

2009-2010 John Scott road set 3 - light wear as is common for Scott jerseys - couple stick marks, a few burns, a few holes and some damage to the end of the right sleeve -

Finally acquiring his Wild jersey now gives me at least one fighter jersey for each team currently in the NHL, so this completes one of my collecting goals. Still many more goals to go.............

Excellent Scott jersey bobbyp!!! Did you get that one from another collector?

Excellent Scott jersey bobbyp!!! Did you get that one from another collector?

No, directly from the Wild. They're sitting on a ton of jerseys and will sell them (at VERY high prices unfortunately), but you have to call them directly and have their collectibles person pull them out and describe them - they have very little documented and listed anywhere. I just took a flyer that they might have a Scott jersey - they had 5 - who knew?

No, directly from the Wild. They're sitting on a ton of jerseys and will sell them (at VERY high prices unfortunately), but you have to call them directly and have their collectibles person pull them out and describe them - they have very little documented and listed anywhere. I just took a flyer that they might have a Scott jersey - they had 5 - who knew?

Thanks for the info, that sounds like an amateurish organization when it comes to the documentation of game worn equipment.

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I love the lighting Enzo uses on his photos. Makes them more dramatic :D

4912290396_dda562e976.jpg

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I love the lighting Enzo uses on his photos. Makes them more dramatic :D

LOL!! :D

Got these jerseys in. I know the Avalanche jersey needs a nameplate

jerseys001-vi.jpg

jerseys002-vi.jpg

jerseys003-vi.jpg

jerseys004-vi.jpg

Avs blowin' up the page! Lookin' good, guys.

Hey guys I got one too! I actually made an old fashioned trade for this guy with a collector in Germany. I gotta say, I do really like these too. Very sharp in person.

Matt Hendricks 2009-10 Alternate Set 2

Sweet Avs third. Forgot Hendricks played for the Avs. Those thirds are definitely one you almost have to have to appreciate it. They look so ugly on tv

And now a few jerseys geared toward my collecting needs :D

Behind Wayne Gretzky, who had the most points in the 1980s ('80-81 to '89-90)?

Peter Stastny 1048, Mario Lemieux 838, Ron Francis 745, Steve Yzerman 692...

Peter was AWESOME!

'92-93 Stastny

Peter was awesome I wish Paul would play more like his father, awesome pick up

Tyson Barrie Colorado Avalanche Set 1 2013 Road rookie sweater.. (MeiGray) Tyson scored the first three points in his NHL career wearing this sweater.. Very happy with this one.. Nice team repairs and game use...[/size]

Despite the good game use, team repairs, this loose thread in hem is only photo match I could find in photos.. :)

That's an awesome pick up. I liked Barrie I don't know why he is not getting the playing time this year.

I like the little Gretzky hockey table goalie guy in the pics, when I seen it in the pic on my phone the very first pic looked like a stain or something just the way the shadowing was on the pic until I zoomed in on it but it was still hard to see on the dang phone

That Tony Twist clown jersey is awesome! Why did he wear goalie cut? Was he that big or better movement in the arms for punching people?

Anyways, I got something really cool in the mail today!

1988 World Junior Championship Team Canada team issued jersey for Ken Hitchcock

Now, I know what you're thinking... Ken Hitchcock was not a player on this team but he was an assistant coach, which is how he got this jersey.

After the famous "Punch-up in Piestany" disqualification in 1987, Canada came back to win the gold medal in 1988 with Jimmy Waite, Greg Hawgood and Theo Fleury leading the way.

The crest is felt and so is all the customization save for the Calgary 1988 patch.

P1010703-vi.jpg

P1010704-vi.jpg

Felt all over this jersey!

P1010705-vi.jpg

P1010707-vi.jpg

The crest is felt and awesome!

P1010708-vi.jpg

The patch worn for the 1988 Olympics in Calgary was worn by all Canadian teams in the run-up to the games.

P1010709-vi.jpg

Here is captain Theo Fleury celebrating. Remember that he played a very big role in the DQ in 1987. This win was great vindication for him and the team.

fleury.jpg

Here is a story about Jody Hull reminiscing about the tournament win

http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2012/12/23/petes-coach-recalls-jr-gold

And here is the team roster: http://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/Team-Canada/Men/Junior/1988/Home

This jersey is now the oldest in my collection and one of the nicest now. Too bad it is a jersey for Hitchcock and not a game issued for an actual player, but I am really happy with it all the same!