It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

First off, a couple of Mighty Ducks jerseys.

And as stated previously, Keener is the man! Super quick turnaround too.

Paul Kariya Ultrafil:

GGseXFL.jpg?1

qdyrJS7.jpg?3

Blank white ultrafil:

sAvbiRk.jpg?1

Some Flyers jerseys:

Scott Hartnell 1.0 with butterknife font. Always thought that the butterknife font should've been kept.

LV86E5a.jpg?1

pDmiVGp.jpg?1

Eric Lindros CCM. Customization is a bit off but I got it for a steal off the 'Bay.

2DVqyEz.jpg?2

nBmhrDC.jpg?3

Jaromir Jagr premiere replica. Always liked Jagr when he was here. But he didn't warrant an authentic. *Hides from Guam :ninja:

gPiMUb0.jpg?1

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely. I want to get a butter knife one eventually.

Did someone say butterknife? Got these back from Mike today (first in forever), and got my first butterknife to boot even though I've probably gotten around 10+ for others lol. Not a big fan of Gagne, first purchase where the kit dictated as the 1 and 2 of this package are my favorites.

HPIM3337.jpg

HPIM3338.jpg

This was a box of firsts for me, as I got my first Voracek jersey:

HPIM3335.jpg

HPIM3336.jpg

Next up is a simple Giroux rookie on a 1.0:

HPIM3333.jpg

HPIM3334.jpg

Lastly is a Giroux 2.0 Boston Strong. My first G with a C. Funny that I have 2 2.0's wordmarked with G I'm scared to where due to rare patches. Patch was given to me from a Skate Zone employee who, frankly, is the man:

HPIM3339.jpg

HPIM3340.jpg

I am becoming a REAL sucker for patches.

Awesome stuff Johnny. That's the exact butter knife jersey I want to do! I love it. Wish I could find a Vector 2.0, but I'll probably just have to settle for a 1.0.

Great patch jersey too. Would love to get one of those. And if I'm thinking of the same employee at the Skate Zone, then I agree, he's awesome, great guy.

So, yeah- this arrived today from RCS and I was thrilled- until I noticed the material they used for the lettering

Isn't it supposed to be felt like the crest and letters above the crest? Which the jersey actually has? Because it's not- even my replica Datsyuk I got from sportsk is customized with felt lettering

So... what should I (or can I) do about this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11999701@N05/10367969146/

Yes, its definitely supposed to be felt. That's not right. The font looks good to me, but the material is definitely not correct.

I would e-mail them and explain the situation.

Ok, sounds good- and you're right, it's not that it looks particularly bad, they did a good overall job with respect to the customization, they just didn't use the right materials

That is a fair question-- both the Flyers '12 and Bruins '10 jerseys that had felt crests also had felt numbers and letters, I'm not sure about the others

Edit: The Calgary heritage jerseys also had all felt I believe

How do we know what the material is supposed to be if they haven't played the game yet?

Basing it off past experiences with the Winter Classic jerseys that had felt logos (they also had felt numbers), and when they introduced the jerseys at the press conference they had felt numbers.

How do we know what the material is supposed to be if they haven't played the game yet?

The factory-customized replicas from Reebok have all felt numbers and letters, as do the shirts the players have worn for press conferences, photo shoots and the like, so it's pretty safe to assume that will be the style guide for the real game in January.

Cool, thanks guys!

Still holding off on customizing mine. Not sure who I even want on it and I don't want to customize it with someone who doesn't play in the game (injury possibility).

Cool, thanks guys!

Still holding off on customizing mine. Not sure who I even want on it and I don't want to customize it with someone who doesn't play in the game (injury possibility).

Doing the same thing with my Leafs. I want to see the customization on the gamers before I do anything with mine.

I didn't know there was an actual market for Carcillo jerseys. Learn something every day, I guess.

If I haaaaave to be nice, I do like the Steen. Kinda wish the Leafs had stayed with that name/number font when they went back to proper stripes.