It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

**Continued**

1989 Away Lemieux Size 50 (Thanks Slim!!):

1989HomeAuthentic-Lemieux_Front.jpg

1989HomeAuthentic-Lemieux_Rear.jpg

1988 Away Airknit Size 52 Blank (My God, thanks Tom!!) Need to send out for proper customization:

1988AwayAuthentic-Blank_Front_zps305177d

This one is a bit of a mystery...either a 1980-81 that was customized wrong for Mario or an 84-85 prototype offering from CCM. A Pens game-worn collector told me that he's suspected for quite a while that CCM bought out whatever remained of the Stahl & Dean stock, and this might possibly be a byproduct of that. Either way, it was a steal for the price purchased on ebay:

1980sAwayAuthentic-Lemieux_Front_zps833f

1980sAwayAuthentic-Lemieux_Rear_zps978af

And last, but certainly not least(!), I received this beauty the other day after working out a deal with the ebay seller to end auction early. Just need to send out for proper Lemeiux cutomization:

1985AwayAuthentic-Blank_Front_zps9af6cc6

1985AwayAuthentic-Blank_Rear_zps701a588d

Couple of patches...

1991 Cup Patch. Most likely a replica, but ###### it is painfully close to the real thing. Couldn't not buy it:

1991StanleyCupFinalsPatch.jpg

Got this from a game-worn collector buddy. He got this from the Chicago locker room during the 92 finals via a buddy. I obviously can't verify that at all, but he has no reason to lie to me. Will probably frame it:

1992StanleyCupFinals_SwatchFront.jpg

Used the above as a pattern to cut a swatch for my Lemieux 3-patch to turn into a 4-patch (woo!):

1992StanleyCupFinals_SwatchFrontPens.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those Lemieux's, holy smokes. The three patch is absolutely gorgeous. What I would give for that jersey. The Jagr is a beauty too

1990 Away Jagr Size 48 (Might switch to Mario. Will add either Pittsburgh ASG patch or 91 Cup...probably ASG)

If you add the AS patch, don't go Lemieux...he only wore the sans NHL logo gold toe pens from the season before - he was injured when they wore the AS patch for the start of the '90-91 season.

If you add the AS patch, don't go Lemieux...he only wore the sans NHL logo gold toe pens from the season before - he was injured when they wore the AS patch for the start of the '90-91 season.

Always wondered why the Pens wore the All Star patch in the 90/91 season even though the game had already been played the previous year. The Hawks hosted the famous 91 game and they wore a patch starting in October 1990.

Its his only ECHL team and they are pretty local to me.

Nice find. Not sure if you follow that team, or not, but an old co-worker of mine is on that team and scored the OT winner to win the Kelly cup a couple years ago. It was pretty cool to see. I really dig their jerseys.

Late to the party but grats on the Stastny 3rd... Love it!!!

Edited by slimcutta
STOP THAT!

Christmas has came early for me with this steal...

1986 Capitals Ultrafil Home:

IMAG0499-1_zpsf8cb753a.jpg

IMAG0500-1_zps73c84774.jpg

IMAG0502-1_zps6cba8ddc.jpgIMAG0501-1_zps6198fce7.jpg

(Needs stripped, no Juneau till '93 - I'm guessing that's what one of the previous owners was going for.)

Late to the party but grats on the Stastny 3rd... Love it!!!

Thanks, glad you posted your O'Reilly third up and talked it up. I never would have bought one but they are a lot nicer once you get one in your hands.

Thanks, glad you posted your O'Reilly third up and talked it up. I never would have bought one but they are a lot nicer once you get one in your hands.

I pre-ordered a third from Meigray. I can't wait until it arrives.

;) glad your diggin' it!

I have a UPS package arriving tomorrow!!! Big time sweater arriving... Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

;) glad your diggin' it!

I have a UPS package arriving tomorrow!!! Big time sweater arriving... Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

Sweet! Cant wait to see who it is

Mcleod

Nice. I bought a team issued jersey of every type of Avs jersey earlier this year and am waiting for Denver Athletic to finish them up. I got MacKinnon put on the third. Like a bunch of you have mentioned having one in my hand they are a lot nicer.

Today I saw that his third was still available for pre-order and saw the set dates posted, which stated that 5-10 players will wear two sets of thirds this year. I emailed Barry from Meigray asking if MacKinnon will be one of those players (I already knew the answer before I asked). He'll be wearing two sets this year and I mentioned that I am considering picking up the Set One but needed a few days to think about it. He suggested that I go ahead and order it now to make sure that no one else orders it while I'm thinking it over and they won't process my order until I give them the go ahead.

Long story short, I currently have MacKinnon's preordered but am still deciding.

Christmas has came early for me with this steal...

1986 Capitals Ultrafil Home:

(Needs stripped, no Juneau till '93 - I'm guessing that's what one of the previous owners was going for.)

Just needing to clarify the season of this. The 'born on' tag says April '86, so was this a play-offs version or '86-87 pre-season? In the '86-87 season, the Caps moved on to Air-Knit and the only exception I can find is this Peeters' game worn.

However, the only examples I can find of an '85-86 home is this Mike Gartner... And the CCM hem block has the dot beside it. The other is a Dave Christian on TSG, but the picture is too small for me to work out the block.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Mcleod

Awesome. I have been wanting a McLeod for a while

Nice. I bought a team issued jersey of every type of Avs jersey earlier this year and am waiting for Denver Athletic to finish them up. I got MacKinnon put on the third. Like a bunch of you have mentioned having one in my hand they are a lot nicer.

Today I saw that his third was still available for pre-order and saw the set dates posted, which stated that 5-10 players will wear two sets of thirds this year. I emailed Barry from Meigray asking if MacKinnon will be one of those players (I already knew the answer before I asked). He'll be wearing two sets this year and I mentioned that I am considering picking up the Set One but needed a few days to think about it. He suggested that I go ahead and order it now to make sure that no one else orders it while I'm thinking it over and they won't process my order until I give them the go ahead.

Long story short, I currently have MacKinnon's preordered but am still deciding.

That's amazing. I saw the prices of his jerseys this year figured it would be kinda high but it's his first year they , I was looking for a big name player as we'll this year. I ended up pre-ordering Duchene's burgundy set 3, figuring that would give me time to pay it off.

That's amazing. I saw the prices of his jerseys this year figured it would be kinda high but it's his first year they , I was looking for a big name player as we'll this year. I ended up pre-ordering Duchene's burgundy set 3, figuring that would give me time to pay it off.

I'm really excited about the kid and it'll put a dent in my pocket for when Meigray auctions off the Team USA Olympic jerseys. If Stastny makes the team that's good for you haha.

Just a heads up, you can preorder set ones and you won't have to pay them off until the same time as when you'll have to pay off the set three. You pay the 25% but you don't have to pay off the rest until Meigray gets the jerseys which is after the season (all sets at once). I'll have until after the season to pay off the MacKinnon.