New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

I got a big old box from my favorite guy up in Grimsby, Ontario today. Among it all was

...which will become a Subban as soon as I can get the nameplate dyed properly. And also...they're not mine but I also received two of the nicest jerseys ever produced in a blue Jets and red Habs 75th as well. Along with the one I got yesterday, they become the bleu, blanc et rouge:

How beautiful is that? Seriously. Canada's finest. If you don't love all three of them, there is something severely wrong with you.

Dude that Canadians is awesomely sick and you never can go wrong with a Nords jersey.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one on the right angers me but lucky for you I'm jumping for joy right now after learning the Leafs have finally fired Wilson hooray.......

I was at the Blackhawks/Sens game tonight, and when it happened, they announced it on the jumbo-tron (or whatever it's called) and there was a standing ovation of over 18 thousand peeps...it was probably the biggest cheer of the game.

Very awesome story! I heard that they were watching the TradeCentre show (the Isles posted a picture on Twitter of them all, except JT watching it)! Thats awesome you were allowed to watch practice! JT has easily the best set of hands on the team...its amazing what he can do with the puck. Was he talkative? JT runs hot and cold. Usually he doesnt say a word

JT wasn't too talkative but was happy to sign the puck I had when I ask him. I approached him after Nabokov, Parenteau, and Jurcina left. Another player was there but I didn't know who he was. Nino Niederreiter is no slouch handling the puck either. I was very impressed with his skill handling the puck also. I learned a lot of puck handling drills on Monday. I forgot my favorite part of the practice. Near the end of practice Mark Streit rang a one timer off the crossbar and the puck rebounded way over the protection net. I was lucky enough to be the only person on that side of the rink to retrieve it. Pretty cool that the Caps let the visiting teams practice at their facilities. I've also been able to watch the Pens, Blackhawks, Rangers, and Sabres practice when they have come into town.

I was at the Blackhawks/Sens game tonight, and when it happened, they announced it on the jumbo-tron (or whatever it's called) and there was a standing ovation of over 18 thousand peeps...it was probably the biggest cheer of the game.

Stupid Sens fans, why are they cheering for that? The longer we had Wilson behind the bench the longer we would keep losing which I'm sure is what the Sens fans want.

If I was a Sens fan, please shot me, I would have been pissed at the news.

I got a big old box from my favorite guy up in Grimsby, Ontario today. Among it all was this:

lTeam3rdcirca2008Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

How beautiful is that? Seriously. Canada's finest. If you don't love all three of them, there is something severely wrong with you.

God I want that jersey! Luckily I am on my way to buying a game worn of that style in the near future.

Excited, my first game worn Blackhawks, Viktor Stalberg set 2 home jersey from 2010/2011. Many thanks to Joe over at gameworn.net for this one. Anyone looking for gameworn Hawks he is the man to contact. He has a a bunch from last year and a few from the year before they won the cup. I asked how he got all of them and he said:

"I work with the Blackhawks to sell their game worn jerseys. I get the tagging done and produce the LOAs for Troy Parchman, the equipment manager, to sign. So when you buy a jersey from me, you're essentially getting it directly from the team. There are usually only about 20-30 jerseys auctioned at the convention and for the past 2 years, I was the person who decided what was in those auctions. The rest of the jerseys are sold on gameworn.net and occasionally auctioned in gamewornauction.net auctions."

DSCN1145.jpg

DSCN1155.jpg

Custom Sewn Sleeves

DSCN1157.jpg

CCM Ultrafil, 48, Blackhawks Home 1992/1993 with Authentic Stanley Cup Centennial Patch

DSCN1137.jpg

DSCN1144.jpg

...which will become a Subban as soon as I can get the nameplate dyed properly. And also...they're not mine but I also received two of the nicest jerseys ever produced in a blue Jets and red Habs 75th as well. Along with the one I got yesterday, they become the bleu, blanc et rouge:

DSC05280-vi.jpg

Amazing sight. Of those three I only have the Nordiques. Would love to get the Jets and Habs from the early 90's one day.

Picked this up yesterday from a local collector.

2000-2001 Tocchet game worn home jersey. Size 56 LOA from Gameworn.net

2348785320105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2330980700105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

The sleeves on this gamer have been custom shortened for Tocchet and the wear is on the light side. The game wear consists of stick and slash marks at the bottom right side, slash mark through the crest, black markings under the left portion of the crest, and board burns on each sleeve cuff. Worn during Rick’s final full NHL season.

That is a beauty I Tocchet was of my favorite players if you ever need someone to baby sit send it my way

Looks great, Rob!

I love jerseys with different or obscure numbers. Not everyday you see a player using #92.

Good bet picking that one up!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Former King as well.

Got these 2 within the last day or so

White Liberty Starter Replica with the correct collar

amzazq.jpg

White 6100

5o7bjk.jpg

4s1ijs.jpg

Mike Haul is like someone entire collection! if not better!

Very nice haul.

Great jersey and the shortened sleeves is a tocchet trademark i just consigned his Bruins pooh bear shirt and it had the same shortened sleeves

Thanks to orangecrush8 for tipping us off to Real Sports selling the ASG jerseys for $100. Just got these...

IMG_6613.jpg

For the price, I couldn't resist getting three, and hopefully eventually they will all become Rangers jerseys, considering the uniqueness of all three Rangers in this game. Lundqvist with an A, Girardi in his first and most likely only ASG appearance, and Gaborik with the MVP.