New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again this guy only puts up other peoples jerseys ban him he does nothing for this board other than spill s*** from his fingers

I love that Blazers jersey, so awesome.

I believe the Canuck Place patch is the one you're looking for?

2976026690107092053S200x200Q85.jpg

Yes that's the patch and thanks for the find.

This is definitely one of my finer hauls. Can't thank Mike enough for putting these on for me, and for swapping my G Phantoms plate when I found out it was the wrong font for that year hahaha.

Flyers home Timonen, size 52. Numbers by EPS, name and correct dual layer A by Ruberti's, customization by Mike:

HPIM2986.jpg

HPIM2988.jpg

Matching Flyers away Brieres, size 46, one for signing, one for wearing (for the misses). Same info as above. These are adorable hahaha, they're so freakin' little. Probably the size Briere wears actually...:

HPIM2989.jpg

HPIM2990.jpg

Phantoms away Giroux, size 52. Same as above, love this one:

HPIM2979.jpg

HPIM2980.jpg

Flyers 2012 WC Giroux, 52. Kit from PE, work by Mike:

HPIM2981.jpg

HPIM2985.jpg

2001 World All-Star, 52, soon to be a Selanne:

HPIM2991.jpg

Annndddd, had these two, but had the joy of meeting Teemu. Went up to NJ to stalk him before the Devils game, nicest guy ever. I was wearing the WW, he walked up to me and said "Holy s***, where did you get that one? Don't see those anymore, love it." He signed the other jersey for me, a puck, then ASKED to sign the WW haha. Then asked if I wanted to take a pic. I asked him to wear the WW haha and he refused. Nicest guy ever.

HPIM2993.jpg

HPIM2992.jpg

Mike, I hope you shaved your skin off your hands with a cheese grater after working on those.

As for the jerseys themselves, I like the Phantoms jersey, and the WC with the A is nice.

EDIT: SICK Teemu story.

Mike, I hope you shaved your skin off your hands with a cheese grater after working on those.

As for the jerseys themselves, I like the Phantoms jersey, and the WC with the A is nice.

EDIT: SICK Teemu story.

He tea-bagged them all :( The WC might be my least favorite, the felt just sucks, I hate it. The Phantoms is definitely a cool one, though. And yea dude, I've been a Teemu fan my whole life, and he didn't disappoint at all. He was so goddamn nice.

He tea-bagged them all :( The WC might be my least favorite, the felt just sucks, I hate it. The Phantoms is definitely a cool one, though. And yea dude, I've been a Teemu fan my whole life, and he didn't disappoint at all. He was so goddamn nice.

Are you sure that's actually felt and not residuals from the tea-bagging?

Not excited to hear about the felt, considering I have a Rangers WC jersey I need to get customized (after I see how Mike's turns out first, of course). That's one of the great things about hockey players. Most of them are very accessible and down to earth type of guys, compared to guys from other sports. I find that to be a big part of what attracts me to the game, aside from the game itself. It's like that little extra touch that puts it over the edge compared to other sports. Up here in NYC, you can wait outside the Garden before and after games, and if you know where to go, you can usually hit a few players, and most of them are very personable. I have a collection of signed pucks sitting in front of my TV, and I didn't have to go to a single signing and pay to get them, and they range from great players like Lundqvist, Staal, Girardi, all the way down to the little guys (literally) like Zuccarello.

Guam, no, I'm not :(

CJ exactly man, that's what helped me get my gf more into them. Just meeting them makes you instantly like them 10x more. That's awesome to hear about the Rags being personable, my experiences have been very similar.

Great Haul if the felt sucks then I will stop my look out for the second jersey

Any one need a Jagr Kit for the WC jerseys pm me its from the same place JOHNYONTHE SPOT got his

Not only is Teemu Selanne as nice as they come, he's also got a fine signature that will enhance a jersey, not put a messy ink smear on it either. :thumbsup:

Guam, no, I'm not :(

CJ exactly man, that's what helped me get my gf more into them. Just meeting them makes you instantly like them 10x more. That's awesome to hear about the Rags being personable, my experiences have been very similar.

When I was younger that is what I did living close to Toronto (every player old and new passes thru ) and Buffalo I got a lot of great graphs and experences and some not so good Messier was the worst even when he did a public signing and was paid 300.00 for a jersey to be signed he was still a ######

Great Haul if the felt sucks then I will stop my look out for the second jersey

Any one need a Jagr Kit for the WC jerseys pm me its from the same place JOHNYONTHE SPOT got his

Thanks man. Not that it sucks per se, just not my cup of tea and I don't see it holding up too well.

Well now you can get these kinda prices for the wildwing.....

My link

Lol, absurd. Shouldn't have the A, tisk tisk. I'd never sell this, it's one of my all time favorites with a great story now attached.

Not only is Teemu Selanne as nice as they come, he's also got a fine signature that will enhance a jersey, not put a messy ink smear on it either. :thumbsup:

Yea it really is an excellent signature. He took his time and filled up a ton of space, too. I couldn't be happier.

I've started a practice of "sacrificing" my all time favorite jerseys to my all-time favorite players, hence why I got my Eastern All-Star signed by LeClair. I'll eventually replace them, but I think he signed ones will look great framed.

When I was younger that is what I did living close to Toronto (every player old and new passes thru ) and Buffalo I got a lot of great graphs and experences and some not so good Messier was the worst even when he did a public signing and was paid 300.00 for a jersey to be signed he was still a ######

I would have loved that opportunity. Eh, Messier is an ugly cretan anyway, no loss haha.

Sweet haul Johnny. Everything looks fantastic, Im very jealous!

Sweet haul Johnny. Everything looks fantastic, Im very jealous!

Thanks man! No need for jealousy, you know I'll help you make any of these :)

Johnny I should of bought some of those jerseys at the summer sale. I did get a sweet nedved jersey for 5 bucks haha

Dude, if I could turn back time...if I could find a way...I would have bought 50 more of those jerseys, and you'd...stay?

Hahah that is pretty sweet. A buddy of mine got a ton of random old Flyers, too.

Excellent haul John. The WC came out great. I am with you on the felt. It is like a magnet for every living organism.

Mike, great work as usual.

Excellent haul John. The WC came out great. I am with you on the felt. It is like a magnet for every living organism.

Mike, great work as usual.

Thank you, sir. Yea, that's my big problem, it's a friggin' filth magnet.

The problem with the felt stuff is that it's almost impossible to keep it from not wrinkling. Even if you do the small stuff first and save the back numbers for last, you still have to stuff at least ONE big number through the small hole of the machine as it gets stitched up. I did what I could to iron it all out afterwards but it was a real hassle to get them all out. That EDGE crap doesn't seal properly at all either. It's such a pain in the can.

A new arrival today, just went to customization. This will become a Guerin.

28022012.jpg

Boo Islanders. Where'd you send it to get lettered? Speaking of the Islanders, this makes me laugh because my English class consisted of me and my professor making fun of them. She's a huge Rangers fan, which is kind of odd because she's from Long Island and used to teach at Hofstra. I don't know how they let her get away with being a Rangers fan at Hofstra, but I'm glad I have her.