New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Nice deal you got. Just curious, are they still charging Canadian sales tax for us in the USA?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to orangecrush8 for tipping us off to Real Sports selling the ASG jerseys for $100. Just got these...

For the price, I couldn't resist getting three, and hopefully eventually they will all become Rangers jerseys, considering the uniqueness of all three Rangers in this game. Lundqvist with an A, Girardi in his first and most likely only ASG appearance, and Gaborik with the MVP.

Wow, that is some quick shipping! They look great

######, some nice hauls for the past week.

Agree, a lot of great gamers this week. I'm holding off on posting any pics of the recent stuff I got because they just can't compare.

I got a size 52 but was hoping for a 50, what size did you get CJ?

Whats the link for $100 All Stars?

No link, you phone the store.

I'm not a member of GWN, but do you know if he has any Leddy jerseys for sale?

Excited, my first game worn Blackhawks, Viktor Stalberg set 2 home jersey from 2010/2011. Many thanks to Joe over at gameworn.net for this one. Anyone looking for gameworn Hawks he is the man to contact. He has a a bunch from last year and a few from the year before they won the cup. I asked how he got all of them and he said:

"I work with the Blackhawks to sell their game worn jerseys. I get the tagging done and produce the LOAs for Troy Parchman, the equipment manager, to sign. So when you buy a jersey from me, you're essentially getting it directly from the team. There are usually only about 20-30 jerseys auctioned at the convention and for the past 2 years, I was the person who decided what was in those auctions. The rest of the jerseys are sold on gameworn.net and occasionally auctioned in gamewornauction.net auctions."

DSCN1145.jpg

I got a size 52 but was hoping for a 50, what size did you get CJ?

No link, you phone the store.

Got it, any hope for 54-56?

I'm not a member of GWN, but do you know if he has any Leddy jerseys for sale?

Yea he does but pricey, go there and click on forums and Swap Table I think (where people sell) and look for the listing that says Blackhawks. He has his email on the listing, out nowadays you want I can give it when home, send me a PM.

I got 56's. They were actually at my door Friday, but I wasn't home and had to go to pick them up at Fedex on Saturday. I did get charged sales tax, and shipping, which came out to like $80+ combined, which sucked. I didn't need them so quickly. Would have been happier to save some on shipping and get them in a week or two. I'm glad I was able to get them though. If anybody can help me find the correct Rangers shoulder patches for them I'd be grateful.

I got 56's. They were actually at my door Friday, but I wasn't home and had to go to pick them up at Fedex on Saturday. I did get charged sales tax, and shipping, which came out to like $80+ combined, which sucked. I didn't need them so quickly. Would have been happier to save some on shipping and get them in a week or two. I'm glad I was able to get them though. If anybody can help me find the correct Rangers shoulder patches for them I'd be grateful.

Just ordered mine today red 52 blue 54 they had some 54s and 56s in blue and 52-54-56 reds left. $40 shipping to US for 1 or 2 jerseys (stupid customs) and they charged sales tax came out to $271 something for both. Still a good deal now

I need an islanders and bruins patch. Anyone?????

The Leddy's are ridiculously priced..actually all the Blackhawks GW's are priced pretty ridiculous in comparison to other NHL teams...the only reason he has them that high is because some moron bid up the silent auction at the convention to that price (course I'm bitter the dude more or less doubled what I put for it..lol). I guess you price the market and Leddy is going to be a fantastic talent but at this point I'm not sure he's a 4 digit value yet on the jersey.

On that note, finally got my puck cancer jersey from the Steel that I won a few weeks ago and have an awesome photo match on it with the nice puck mark on the shoulder:

100_1903.jpg

100_1902.jpg

MJB_0197ZF-2055-78441-1-001.jpg

That jersey's name makes it way better than it already is.

The name had a ton to do with me going for that jersey, plus my kid is a huge fan of him. Sak is a 17 year old kid himself with a lot of potential.

If anybody can help me find the correct Rangers shoulder patches for them I'd be grateful.

I got the image below off the TV. The Rangers patch used in the ASG has the blue border, and looks very much like the National Emblem one sold by SportsK:

http://www.sportsk.com/newyorapa.html

lundqvist.jpg

I'm not 100% sure if the NE patch is exactly the same size as the one on the gamers, but it's about the same size as the 2012 ASG patch on the authentic jerseys, so as far as I'm concerned, it's good enough for me. I'm going with the NE Kings patch for my Jonathan Quick jersey.

Nice pickup of the ASG jerseys. I still need to pick up a blue one to make a Hodgson. I picked up a couple new jerseys this week.

I saw a whole rack of these when I was in Halifax and decided to purchase one with good wear, a good number, and of a player I remember during the time I watched them.

EDGE 2.0, 2009/10 Linden Bahm game worn jersey. He was never a spectacular player, but he had a badass name. We called him The Linden Bomb. The pictures don't do it justice, it's absolutely hammered, and it might just be my favorite jersey(that doesn't have Hodgson on it.)

IMGP1396.jpgIMGP1399.jpg

Secondly, I got this back the day he was traded. I'm still not over it, but I am now a Sabres fan. Considered it a breakup with the Canucks. The Hodgson collection just has a new chapter now. Authentic 2.0, size 56. Just like he wore.

IMGP1403.jpgIMGP1405.jpg

I love the Mooseheads shirt! Where did you get it?

lol, welcome to the State of New York. Eventually you'll learn, and move down to the Rangers :thumbsup:

You said it, not me.

Movin' on up to East Sideee.

But seriously, when you watch the Sabres play the Isles, Shenanigans, you will develop a man-crush on JT91.

Hodgson.

Secondly, I got this back the day he was traded. I'm still not over it, but I am now a Sabres fan. Considered it a breakup with the Canucks. The Hodgson collection just has a new chapter now. Authentic 2.0, size 56. Just like he wore.

I thought of you the day I heard he was traded...my condolences.