New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This came in today. I don't know if Gandalf was the design advisor or what, but the sleeves are wizard baggy. I wish it was an ultrafil, but overall it's not bad for $112 shipped.

IMG_0387.jpgIMG_0385.jpg

The netting didn't go up not because it wasn't safe, what actually killed her in the end was a freak occurrence even for taking a puck to the head, but the NHL didn't want to risk more bad publicity and potential lawsuits. Basically this could have happened anywhere in the lower half of lower bowls of any NHL arena, but the risk is lower and all the big $$$ seats are there. Still, all it takes is one freak accident.

The real reason the netting was put up.....

For those of you here that know me well, you know how long I have searched for this: Thanks to Kurt for pointing me out the auction

20120306_193405.jpg

It's funny how me being a Kings fan and hating the ducks but I always loved how their jerseys. Dude that's a nice pick up who are you going to put on it?

P.S.

If you need a matching hat, here you go:

ScreenShot2012-03-06at82021PM.png

We've got a hustler.

Hey I'm the guy to go to if you need hats.

For those of you here that know me well, you know how long I have searched for this: Thanks to Kurt for pointing me out the auction

Got this in today as well - SZ 56 Meigray Team Issue - Thx Chad! you KNOW its in a good home!

Sweet pickups! I'd love to get the 3rd in 2.0 size 50 but I know that will pretty much never happen but I love my 54 1.0, definitely one of my favorite jerseys!

Sweet pickups! I'd love to get the 3rd in 2.0 size 50 but I know that will pretty much never happen but I love my 54 1.0, definitely one of my favorite jerseys!

Thx man, been over a year now looking for a 56...1.0 or 2.0...I am just so glad to finally have one....Monkey is making it a Selanne(surprise!) for me...the white Team Issue was gonna be either a Perry Rookie or a Getzlaf rookie.....But Selanne with the 13 I have to do on that beauty. The Selanne collection is growing lol

Can you get wholesale prices?

Yup send me a pm and we can talk more.

why are they making so many snapbacks now? they look terrible.. find me a rochester americans blue fitted!

Fitted is out of style and SnapBack is the way to go. I personal stay away from fitted because China raped NewEra just like they did to Reebok, too many fakes.

CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP QUOTING PICTURES!!!

thanks.

CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP QUOTING PICTURES!!!

thanks.

I 2nd that motion...all those in favor?

- Aye

- AYE!

- Yup

- Aye

...all those opposed?

MOTION GRANTED!!

From this day forward, anyone who quotes someone else's post AND needlessly leaves in a picture that's already been posted, has to go sit in the corner and stare at this photo for a minimum of 7 hours -

2787328060105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2156087520105778501S200x200Q85.jpg

Do you have any Ottawa Senators hats?

You also shouldn't waste thread posts on stuff like this.

If you have a straight forward/unrelated question, please take the time to send a PM to the member, and if you want to start a new discussion about something that's unrelated to the thread you're in, and you feel it deserves a full discussion amongst members, please start a new thread.

great1 - since it's not related to re-posting a picture, you only get a 2 minute sentence, and you only have to stare at the guy on the left -

2787328060105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

LOL to the above comment. So I picked up 2 more Bure jersey a couple of days ago. Now on the #10 BURE the lettering/Numbering top layer the color look to reddish/yellow but on the #96 BURE the top layer looks yellow, so which is the right color? Also who would do the best job on fixing these Bure jerseys, EPS?

Now I'm most likely going to turn this current #10 BURE in to a Trevor Linden because it's a 48. I also already have an incorrectly customized #10 BURE Sz 52 that will be done correctly as soon as I can figure out where to send the jerseys to.

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

The netting didn't go up not because it wasn't safe, what actually killed her in the end was a freak occurrence even for taking a puck to the head, but the NHL didn't want to risk more bad publicity and potential lawsuits. Basically this could have happened anywhere in the lower half of lower bowls of any NHL arena, but the risk is lower and all the big $$$ seats are there. Still, all it takes is one freak accident.

You are heartless.

Thanks to the Caps sucking donkey balls this year, my gamer budget for this year (and as it turned out, probably the next 3 or 4) ended up going to this:

2977649730105040840S600x600Q85.jpg2081489110105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

I am going to be stripping this thing and cutting it up so I can make hats out of it.

-Ic0dex

In regards to your Bure's. The correct color is the same as the #96 Bure. However the #96 Bure has the wrong dimensions for the Alternate "A". Otherwise the arm and back numbers are correct in color, and close enough in style as to what was worn.

The #10 Bure should be an entire strip job as nothing is correct and with a Linden Kit you'd be able to cover up any outlines should there be any. Also the Nameplate is longer and would cover the Name removal. Ultrafil strips pretty clean too, so you'll be fine.

And Guam, I would like to advance order a Hat using the swatch that says "OVEN". It would make a lovely reminder of where I can store it when i'm not wearing it ;)

Just Kidding of course, that Bondra is a beauty.