New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Korpedo jersey. Still remember his first goal in the NHL, against the Pens in the Playoffs.

Wow that's nice, now can you imagine the mailmen leaving thet package in front of your door and you come home from work it's just sitting there? That has happened too me and it's not a great feeling.

So this (http://www.ebay.com/itm/320861135200) arrived today and as I had hoped...

9vgpdf.jpg

What a deal. Size 56, 2.0. All sorts of marks and a big repair on the left sleeve. One of the best buys Ive ever made and of a player I liked a lot.

zednik-f.jpg

zednik-b.jpg

Wow that's nice, now can you imagine the mailmen leaving thet package in front of your door and you come home from work it's just sitting there? That has happened too me and it's not a great feeling.

Not sure where you live but it works for me....especially since from "work" to door is 10 feet!

I had the reverse problem, where I had something sent to my office, and they left it outside a gate on a Saturday. It got stolen. It was supposed to be my first gamer. :(

That's the thing though. It was something I ordered from Steiner, and they sent it USPS, because they said they were trying that out to see how it went, and I got burned on it.

its harder to see in my photo, but here is 100% my jersey (mark on Panthers belly)

84823797.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5487AB685A514AE576782379727E6824AD423740BE70261416C

My first photomatch :wub:

That's the thing though. It was something I ordered from Steiner, and they sent it USPS, because they said they were trying that out to see how it went, and I got burned on it.

I just hope I don't get the, well you should have known it was coming routine. No tracking info provided by the shipper and not even a phone call to alert me to the incoming.

its harder to see in my photo, but here is 100% my jersey (mark on Panthers belly)

Nice photomatch. Whoever listed that must have had no idea wtf it was. Good job! haha

So this (http://www.ebay.com/itm/320861135200) arrived today and as I had hoped...

What a deal. Size 56, 2.0. All sorts of marks and a big repair on the left sleeve. One of the best buys Ive ever made and of a player I liked a lot.

OMG I'm going to #####n have a heart attack now!!! Dude you need to go play the state lottery because that is one holy find. I sit on eBay and try to go through every listing and I can't find crap.

Beautiful jersey, I just got one of those yesterday. I was never really keen on them when the Panthers used them, but in person it's amazing. I saw it discounted at Sportchek for 50 and I had to get it.

Got my WC jerseys back yesterday. A big shout out goes to Rob (Rob77ta) for picking these up at the Flyers Skate Zone and shipping them back to me.

I never thought in a million years I would own a jersey with this guy on the back, but I surely was wrong....

IMG_0776-2.jpg

IMG_0780-2.jpg

And my authentic. The "R" is sewn on a slight angle, but I will definitely live with it. I'm just happy to have them back

IMG_0784-2.jpg

IMG_0790-2-1.jpg

Those are beautifull looking jersey and yes that #27 we will see if he can help the Flyers win that big MUG ,I am waiting on mine from the usa

Still going tonight to get them signed

1981-82 or 1982-83 Penguins Sandow SK white, probably game-issued/worn, not much wear, nameplate removed. The logo and numbers were screened on. According to Hockey Reference, Tony Feltrin wore #33 during these seasons, but Bobby Simpson seems to have been credited for wearing #28 and #33 in his four games in 1982-83.

penguins_1982-83_white_front.jpgpenguins_1982-83_white_back.jpg

Bruins 1991-92 TBTC Oates.

bruins_1991-92_tbtc_oates_front.jpgbruins_1991-92_tbtc_oates_back.jpg

Some of you may remember my TML Heritage came in a cereal box. This one came out of box of juice packs, 2003-04 Canadiens Heritage/Vintage game-issued red.

juicepackbox.jpgcanadiens_2003-04_vintage_red_front.jpg

1981-82 or 1982-83 Penguins Sandow SK white, probably game-issued/worn, not much wear, nameplate removed. The logo and numbers were screened on. According to Hockey Reference, Tony Feltrin wore #33 during these seasons, but Bobby Simpson seems to have been credited for wearing #28 and #33 in his four games in 1982-83.

Bruins 1991-92 TBTC Oates.

Some of you may remember my TML Heritage came in a

Dude nice Oates jersey you proebly have the last one on this planet?

Dude nice Oates jersey you proebly have the last one on this planet?

Yes very Nice I have a Dave Poulin I am thinking both are 1/1

Brandon i love the Zednik, and those Flyers jerseys look awesome. Talbot is the man.

Thanks dude. Talbot has turned into one of my favourite Flyers.

Cowboys - I have decided not to go. I really just dont want to waste my money on a crappy autograph. If it were any jersey that doesn't use felt, I would be going. But I have no clue how the auto will show up on this material.

Some of you may remember my TML Heritage came in a cereal box. This one came out of box of juice packs, 2003-04 Canadiens Heritage/Vintage game-issued red.[/url].

What? :wacko: