New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Wow. Once I asked them a simple question about whether they used airknit nameplates and the person who responded didn't know how to answer my question. I'm glad I decided not to go with them...

(I do buy patches from them, though.)

EDIT: This comment is regarding SportsK, in response to a previous post which was later edited and changed to CoolHockey.

That's odd. I had a Wisconsin jersey done by them and asked specifically for a matching airknit nameplate which they were able to do.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I had SportsK whip up my LaFontaine Sabres and everything was fine, no problems what so ever and answered all of my questions. They also did up a Ducks that came out wrong, but they just had the wrong font.

That's odd. I had a Wisconsin jersey done by them and asked specifically for a matching airknit nameplate which they were able to do.

Actually, I don't doubt that they could do it, it's just that if I ask what I think is a simple question and I get an answer like "I don't know," it just doesn't fill me with confidence about their knowledge or abilities. And to be fair to SportsK, I only said "I'm glad I decided not to go with them" because Oiler99 had said he got that Isles kit from them, which turned out to be incorrect.

Here is my Satan Arbour (done by Stitches NY). Definitely contact CoolHockey and find out whats up...the font is wrong and the color is wrong.

Poopy McPoop.

All Islanders jerseys that i saw from this season (gamers) have almost no wear...or little. My Streit and Nino also. Do the Isles wash the jerseys so good?

Do you know maybe why this is so? Have they more then one jersey per set?

cheers,

manu

All Islanders jerseys that i saw from this season (gamers) have almost no wear...or little. My Streit and Nino also. Do the Isles wash the jerseys so good?

Do you know maybe why this is so? Have they more then one jersey per set?

cheers,

manu

I'd love to answer your question, but I am unsure :( . I hate to say it, but the players are soft! I noticed PA Parenteau's white set 2 (NOBODY BUY IT! I HAVE MY EYES ON IT!) has a lot of wear on it, as do the goalie jerseys.

Got this Ducks in the mail today and it went straight back into the box and out to Hockey Monkey. They're still working on my Home jersey Paul Kariya and now they can add this quackery to their to do list.

IMG_1323.jpgIMG_1324.jpg

The Leddy's are ridiculously priced..actually all the Blackhawks GW's are priced pretty ridiculous in comparison to other NHL teams...the only reason he has them that high is because some moron bid up the silent auction at the convention to that price (course I'm bitter the dude more or less doubled what I put for it..lol). I guess you price the market and Leddy is going to be a fantastic talent but at this point I'm not sure he's a 4 digit value yet on the jersey.

On that note, finally got my puck cancer jersey from the Steel that I won a few weeks ago and have an awesome photo match on it with the nice puck mark on the shoulder:

Love the pickup, that puckmark on the shoulder is solid! I'll have to get pics of mine up eventually.

I made a great trade with HockeyBob and landed my first game worn from one of my favorite players.

Today I received this great game worn Jason Garrison Florida Panthers. Its a size 56 and a 2.0. It has fairly light wear with some holes in the sleeves and puck marks throughout. It was worn between 2009-11, we dont have much info on it but I will figure it out.

garrison-b.jpg

garrison-f.jpg

I'd love to answer your question, but I am unsure :( . I hate to say it, but the players are soft! I noticed PA Parenteau's white set 2 (NOBODY BUY IT! I HAVE MY EYES ON IT!) has a lot of wear on it, as do the goalie jerseys.

Nino doesnt play enough and Streit is to soft...Will I see you at the games walking around in your Jay P? I wont buy it as long as you dont let anyone buy mine...Wont say it out loud,...Don't want anyone to steal it...

Josh

Old School:

2003-04 CBJ Espen Knutsen home set 1, his last home jersey.

6811485648_2f19f07a04.jpg

6811484412_01fb973469.jpg

I made a great trade with HockeyBob and landed my first game worn from one of my favorite players.

Today I received this great game worn Jason Garrison Florida Panthers. Its a size 56 and a 2.0. It has fairly light wear with some holes in the sleeves and puck marks throughout. It was worn between 2009-11, we dont have much info on it but I will figure it out.

Bad kitty!

2001 All Star World jersey (soon to be Fedorov #91). My first jersey to be customised just gotta wait for the Red Wings shoulder patch then I'll be sending to EPS

Photo097.jpg

Edited by No1TopGun

Today I received this great game worn garrisonlife52 Florida Panthers. Its a size 56 and a 2.0. It has fairly light wear with some holes in the sleeves and puck marks throughout. It was worn between 2009-11, we dont have much info on it but I will figure it out.

Fixed.

Old School:

2003-04 CBJ Espen Knutsen home set 1, his last home jersey.

Isn't Knutsen the guy who took the slapper that went into the crowd and killed that girl years back?

Nino doesnt play enough and Streit is to soft...Will I see you at the games walking around in your Jay P? I wont buy it as long as you dont let anyone buy mine...Wont say it out loud,...Don't want anyone to steal it...

Josh

You might! Haha PM me who you want and I won't buy it. I am also going after a couple of others at the sale(s). I'll let you know. One is close to me in age and I have had a great conversation with him. There is amazing wear on that PA (mark on the E, right sleeve above the 15 is a big black mark). However, he probably isnt even going to be on the team next season and I have his Ducks jersey.

Isn't Knutsen the guy who took the slapper that went into the crowd and killed that girl years back?

Yup. ESPN Knutsen!

Yup. ESPN Knutsen!

Yeah I felt bad for that dude when it happened. It must suck to be involved in a play that kills a fan.

That's how some remember it, but it's not exactly what happened.

it was a slap shot, but it was deflected by a Flame, maybe Derek Morris? The girl was struck more or less between the eyes, right above her nose, evaluated at the arena and taken to Children's Hospital and admitted after a seizure. She appeared to be fine and recovering the next day, but the physicians missed a torn artery and by the second day, she ended up losing consciousness and passing away. So yes, he was involved, but there's more to it than people remembered. Here's a good story from last season, when he came back for the first time since he was bought out in 2004.

Dispatch article on Knutsen.

Shampoo was one of my favorites among the early Jackets. he was one of few actual NHL level players they had, and he had sick hands, even towards the end of his career.

Josh

It's aaron ness. Shhhhhhh

:o

How the hell did you know that you stalker? lol.

But yea, its Aaron Ness. I'd also take Rhett Rakhshani. They are both really nice.

garrison-b.jpg

garrison-f.jpg

Very Nice and a pretty underrated player he will make buck bucks in free agency next year