New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

got this in a trade with MDWSTA....same style just swapped players:

100_1901.jpg

Nice, Ulf Samuelsson's son Philip I assume......nice pickup - hate his dad though, but who didn't really

Who did you give up for it?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, Ulf Samuelsson's son Philip I assume......nice pickup - hate his dad though, but who didn't really

Who did you give up for it?

Yeah. I always enjoyed the heavy hitting tough guys. He did play a bit dirty but back in that time who didn't?

Same jersey, gave up Mark Anthoine. Mark is currently a sophmore out at the University of Main doing very well, the more ice team he's getting the more he's producing. He's a good defensive forward who can still put up points. Having watched him play I would say he has potential to end up playing the game at the professional level, the only thing holding him back might be his size or lack of it.

Carolina Hurricanes Jeff O'Neill jersey with SCF 2002 patch

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The 4th and last conference finals appearance by us and the 4th time losing out grrrrrrrr.

In all seriousness, replace that twill nameplate and you got yourself a beauty.

I turned a Johnston (who?) gamer into this beauty and don't regret it one bit

2867341370105461084S500x500Q85.jpg

Wow, nice Gilmour. You rarely see jerseys like that done up with him. I guess I'm ok with the thought of stripping a gamer and putting one of your favorite players on it if that is the only way you can get it done. I see a ton of cheap authentic junior gamers on ebay with players that never made it to the show. I always thought it would be cool to get one and strip it to put a NHLer that wore the jersey since authentic junior jerseys are so hard to find blank. What are other people's thought on the matter?

Wow, nice Gilmour. You rarely see jerseys like that done up with him. I guess I'm ok with the thought of stripping a gamer and putting one of your favorite players on it if that is the only way you can get it done. I see a ton of cheap authentic junior gamers on ebay with players that never made it to the show. I always thought it would be cool to get one and strip it to put a NHLer that wore the jersey since authentic junior jerseys are so hard to find blank. What are other people's thought on the matter?

100% Agree they are hard to find Blank so do what you can to do up the jersey you want

100% Agree they are hard to find Blank so do what you can to do up the jersey you want

Does anyone know the reason why authentic junior blanks are so hard to find? Do they only produce a limited number of authentic junior jerseys to be game issues at the start of each season? I've only seen replicas being sold online (RCS) and through the team stores.

I don't like it but it's not mine so I wouldn't try to stop you.

My only thought on that matter is that jersey means something to somebody and maybe that somebody isn't looking right now and if you destroy it then it's gone forever. A lot of these are truly one of a kind.

I don't like it but it's not mine so I wouldn't try to stop you.

My only thought on that matter is that jersey means something to somebody and maybe that somebody isn't looking right now and if you destroy it then it's gone forever. A lot of these are truly one of a kind.

True, but it is up to the individual.....

I dedicated a thread to a travesty (in my mind) about some guy who tore up an Oshawa Generals 1990's red pro jersey (supposedly gamer) customized with Lindros

As mentioned above, junior jerseys are hard to come by (more common now in some regard)

I have been looking forever and a day for the red one, and where it sucks that he cut it up to make a chair out of it.....that is what he chose to do with it, supposedly for a member of the Generals staff (not sure why they wanted a chair out of it, but I wish I got to that person first before they handed over the jersey to make a chair)

True, but it is up to the individual.....

I dedicated a thread to a travesty (in my mind) about some guy who tore up an Oshawa Generals 1990's red pro jersey (supposedly gamer) customized with Lindros

As mentioned above, junior jerseys are hard to come by (more common now in some regard)

I have been looking forever and a day for the red one, and where it sucks that he cut it up to make a chair out of it.....that is what he chose to do with it, supposedly for a member of the Generals staff (not sure why they wanted a chair out of it, but I wish I got to that person first before they handed over the jersey to make a chair)

I agree about the Lindros that got made into a chair is a travesty but I think most of us on this board know the value of a game worn Lindros jersey and wouldn't tear it up to be made into furniture. I haven't decided if I would strip a junior gamer yet like some people on board have done. I guess I'm torn between preserving history and having a jersey I would really love to have.

maybe try contacting the team and see if they have any unworn game issues... thats how I got my Weiss 2.0. It even still had the sleeve tags on it.

maybe try contacting the team and see if they have any unworn game issues... thats how I got my Weiss 2.0. It even still had the sleeve tags on it.

How'd you go about doing that?

Just start a new topic if you (collective you) want to dicuss this, and mods, please move the posts. Enough already. I want to see some jerseys. When I am saying this side-talk has gone on too long, you know it has.

Had this signed the other day (the white jersey)

IMG_8739.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

Nice Tavares jerseys. Funny story. I was at the Caps practice facility on my day off on Monday watching the morning practice. After the practice I go out to the lobby to watch TSN Trade Centre and then Jurcina, Nabakov, Parenteau, and Tavares come out from a locker room and sit on the bench right next to me to watch the TSN coverage of the trade line. My jaw just dropped because I had no idea they were already in town and at the rink to practice. Anyway, Tavares was nice enough to sign a puck for me :) Watching him in practice, he works a lot on his stick handling. It is amazing how good his hands are.

6801290442_a5ba41a651.jpg

Very awesome story! I heard that they were watching the TradeCentre show (the Isles posted a picture on Twitter of them all, except JT watching it)! Thats awesome you were allowed to watch practice! JT has easily the best set of hands on the team...its amazing what he can do with the puck. Was he talkative? JT runs hot and cold. Usually he doesnt say a word

Very awesome story! I heard that they were watching the TradeCentre show (the Isles posted a picture on Twitter of them all, except JT watching it)! Thats awesome you were allowed to watch practice! JT has easily the best set of hands on the team...its amazing what he can do with the puck. Was he talkative? JT runs hot and cold. Usually he doesnt say a word

Restraining order.

:lol:

I did.....

Good luck finding an early 90's Oshawa Generals jersey.....fat chance.....very hard to come by....maybe newer jerseys.....but older ones....slim to no chance....

I did.....

Good luck finding an early 90's Oshawa Generals jersey.....fat chance.....very hard to come by....maybe newer jerseys.....but older ones....slim to no chance....

I have been looking for a red one for 5 years!!!

Wasn't this was sold on Ebay Germany?

Jawohl, you also bid on this one?

I got a big old box from my favorite guy up in Grimsby, Ontario today. Among it all was this:

lTeam3rdcirca2008Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

...which will become a Subban as soon as I can get the nameplate dyed properly. And also...they're not mine but I also received two of the nicest jerseys ever produced in a blue Jets and red Habs 75th as well. Along with the one I got yesterday, they become the bleu, blanc et rouge:

DSC05280-vi.jpg

How beautiful is that? Seriously. Canada's finest. If you don't love all three of them, there is something severely wrong with you.

I got a big old box from my favorite guy up in Grimsby, Ontario today. Among it all was this:

...which will become a Subban as soon as I can get the nameplate dyed properly. And also...they're not mine but I also received two of the nicest jerseys ever produced in a blue Jets and red Habs 75th as well. Along with the one I got yesterday, they become the bleu, blanc et rouge:

How beautiful is that? Seriously. Canada's finest. If you don't love all three of them, there is something severely wrong with you.

The one on the right angers me but lucky for you I'm jumping for joy right now after learning the Leafs have finally fired Wilson hooray.......

Restraining order.

:lol:

He actually has (had?) a legit stalker that came in from Oshawa, bought season tickets, and followed him around the Coliseum property.

The one on the right angers me but lucky for you I'm jumping for joy right now after learning the Leafs have finally fired Wilson hooray.......

I'd love to see Wilson on LI. If Nabby tells Snow to hire Wilson and he'll stay, I will go to Stitches the same (or next time they are open) day and get a Nabby jersey done up.