New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with the felt stuff is that it's almost impossible to keep it from not wrinkling. Even if you do the small stuff first and save the back numbers for last, you still have to stuff at least ONE big number through the small hole of the machine as it gets stitched up. I did what I could to iron it all out afterwards but it was a real hassle to get them all out. That EDGE crap doesn't seal properly at all either. It's such a pain in the can.

Dude I'm not faulting you at all! I'm not complaining one bit about you haha, you did an excellent job. I just don't like the material.

I am so envious of Johnny right now....you have NO idea.

Dude, here:

Teemu Selanne

31731 Madre Selva Lane

Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679-3613

USA

Send something to him to get signed, just include return postage/envelope. There's a site dedicated to this and he has a 100% success rate.

Very nice Salami, Johnny.

My friends went to that NJ game too and they said Teemu didnt sign. I gotta ask if they saw you lol!

I caught him at the hotel. He signed twice lol.

Selanne was here in Toronto about a year ago doing a signing. I also had a WW for him to sign and he had pretty much the same reaction when he saw the jersey. He lifted it up and yelled over to Parros to look at it. It was pretty funny. Good guy for sure.

I caught him at the hotel. He signed twice lol.

Gotcha. They went to the Prudential Center. Most of the Isles are extremely nice after games and sign. Gotta love the idiots that get sharpie marks on Grabner's brand new white Bentley. Grabner hasn't signed after a game since (this was at least the story I heard)

Selanne was here in Toronto about a year ago doing a signing. I also had a WW for him to sign and he had pretty much the same reaction when he saw the jersey. He lifted it up and yelled over to Parros to look at it. It was pretty funny. Good guy for sure.

Haha that's awesome. Parros seemed like a jerk at first...he wasn't reacting to anyone, but my buddy had a Duck mask to get signed and he drew stitches on the eyebrow and threw a smirk haha. Perry and Getzlaf ignored everyone.

Gotcha. They went to the Prudential Center. Most of the Isles are extremely nice after games and sign. Gotta love the idiots that get sharpie marks on Grabner's brand new white Bentley. Grabner hasn't signed after a game since (this was at least the story I heard)

That's awesome, I like hearing that. I'd probably murder someone if they drew on my car haha.

Boo Islanders. Where'd you send it to get lettered? Speaking of the Islanders, this makes me laugh because my English class consisted of me and my professor making fun of them. She's a huge Rangers fan, which is kind of odd because she's from Long Island and used to teach at Hofstra. I don't know how they let her get away with being a Rangers fan at Hofstra, but I'm glad I have her.

There's a seamstress in my hometown's city center, who does customizing for 15 euros (about $20 in US dollars). I gave her the instructions on where everything should be in the jersey.

Teemu Selanne

31731 Madre Selva Lane

Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679-3613

USA

Send something to him to get signed, just include return postage/envelope. There's a site dedicated to this and he has a 100% success rate.

I'm going to send something now. Thanks for the heads up. You helped a Ducks fan.

Annndddd, had these two, but had the joy of meeting Teemu. Went up to NJ to stalk him before the Devils game, nicest guy ever. I was wearing the WW, he walked up to me and said "Holy s***, where did you get that one? Don't see those anymore, love it." He signed the other jersey for me, a puck, then ASKED to sign the WW haha. Then asked if I wanted to take a pic. I asked him to wear the WW haha and he refused. Nicest guy ever.

HPIM2993.jpg

I hate you so much Johnny! j/k this is sexier then the Kings BK jersey IMO.

I have also met Selanne, it happened at the NHL Premiere in Helsinki. Too bad I didn't have anything for him to sign at that time. He really is a class act all the way.

A couple of friends and I drove to Rochester to see the Amerks play the Rampage (this was a couple of weekends ago) and I'm finally getting around to uploading pictures. We chose the Americans mostly because of their goalie, David Leggio-- he played NCAA hockey for Clarkson, and was a huge part of their team. It was also my friends birthday, and he really wanted to get something signed by Leggio for his birthday present. He made a sign that said "Let's Go Amerks!" on one half, and Clarkson's "CU" logo with "Let's Go Tech!" on the other half. We had seats on the glass by the hash-marks, and when Leggio was in our end, my friend banged on the glass during a stoppage-- Leggio looked over, and even through his mask you could see the look on his face. He also gave a fist pump with his glove.

After the game, we waited by the tunnel in an attempt to meet him. Not only did we meet him, but he signed all our jerseys (there were 6 of us), signed my Clarkson hat (my friend took it off my head and gave it to Leggio, I didn't ask for it signed.) When Leggio saw the "CU" on the front, his jaw dropped and his exact quote was "Holy s***! You guys came here from Clarkson? No f***ing way!!" He talked with us for about 5 minutes, then excused himself "so I can go get chewed out by the coach" (it was a 4-1 loss, but not his fault. 3 cross-crease one-timers with no defense...). He told us to hang around for a bit, and about 5 minutes later he came back out, with his stick. He signed the stick and gave it to my friend, and then continued to shoot the breeze with us for another 10 minutes. All in all, it was an amazing experience...well worth the 6 hour drive through a whiteout!

TL;DR-- I got an Americans jersey signed by David Leggio.

ILNVGl.jpg

Unfortunately, he signed my jersey on the mesh in silver sharpie...the autograph didn't show up well to begin with, and has since worn almost completely off.

Z8QQOl.jpg

TGEgBl.jpg

I'm going to send something now. Thanks for the heads up. You helped a Ducks fan.

No problem man, glad to have helped :) I'm going to send a puck his way relatively soon just to get a good looking silver signature.

:wub: Lol yea man, it's a real beaut.

I have also met Selanne, it happened at the NHL Premiere in Helsinki. Too bad I didn't have anything for him to sign at that time. He really is a class act all the way.

Gah that stinks, but at least you got to meet him. I don't know how anyone could not love Teemu.

Oh man that would have been sweet if thrown on the WW for a pic!

I know dude, I was PRAYING he would. He looked like he kind of wanted to hahaha.

TL;DR-- I got an Americans jersey signed by David Leggio.

That's an awesome story man!

Gah that stinks, but at least you got to meet him. I don't know how anyone could not love Teemu.

That's true. But I do have pictures of both Selanne and Koivu (Saku was also there). I took a few pics of them together.

That's true. But I do have pictures of both Selanne and Koivu (Saku was also there).

Pics are just as good man! I forgot to mention I did get a puck signed by Saku as well while there.

Johnny, is that Teemu's home address or a Ducks facility? I Google earth'd the address. Seems like a very very very nice residential area

Look what I found!

2012-02-29_13-05-56_866-1.jpg

I'm not sure man, I just know people have luck with it based on this site. I'm going to send a puck over. Haha dude I have that car, it's awesome.

photobucket-971-1329864848503.jpg

Inaugural season Edge 1.0 LEM AHL jerseys. This means my total of Edge LEM jerseys is just like Nigel Tuffnel's amp: they both go to 11.

A couple of friends and I drove to Rochester to see the Amerks play the Rampage (this was a couple of weekends ago) and I'm finally getting around to uploading pictures. We chose the Americans mostly because of their goalie, David Leggio-- he played NCAA hockey for Clarkson, and was a huge part of their team. It was also my friends birthday, and he really wanted to get something signed by Leggio for his birthday present. He made a sign that said "Let's Go Amerks!" on one half, and Clarkson's "CU" logo with "Let's Go Tech!" on the other half. We had seats on the glass by the hash-marks, and when Leggio was in our end, my friend banged on the glass during a stoppage-- Leggio looked over, and even through his mask you could see the look on his face.

I hope you didnt drive all that way and not eat a garbage plate???? One of the only things i miss about my home town.

The amerks are usually a very fam friendly team glad you had a good time

Yes - you sold me the patch (thanks!) and nope - still looking...

Sent you a PM.

1991 Canada Cup Gretzky

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

94/95 Teemu Selanne Jets - Might be a gamer still looking into it.

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

Green Wild 3rd Replica

DSC00825.jpg

Ultrafil North Stars Replica (has Arturs Irbe on it, will be stripped and turned into something else)

DSC00824.jpg

2004 Eastern ASG Replica

DSC00829.jpg

Edge 1.0 Leafs (my first one ever. Thanks again TMLFAN)

DSC00828.jpg

Nike Leafs w/ Domi

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

Vintage Replica Chelios

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

And my holy grail, a Wild Game worn!!

Marc Chouinard 2005-2006 Katrina patched. I think we all know the story on these. NHL teams wore these for opening weekend and then auctioned off. So happy to finally own a Wild gamer.

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00823.jpg