New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Nice pickup of the ASG jerseys. I still need to pick up a blue one to make a Hodgson. I picked up a couple new jerseys this week.

I saw a whole rack of these when I was in Halifax and decided to purchase one with good wear, a good number, and of a player I remember during the time I watched them.

EDGE 2.0, 2009/10 Linden Bahm game worn jersey. He was never a spectacular player, but he had a badass name. We called him The Linden Bomb. The pictures don't do it justice, it's absolutely hammered, and it might just be my favorite jersey(that doesn't have Hodgson on it.)

Secondly, I got this back the day he was traded. I'm still not over it, but I am now a Sabres fan. Considered it a breakup with the Canucks. The Hodgson collection just has a new chapter now. Authentic 2.0, size 56. Just like he wore.

Lol dude I was wondering what you'd do, started thinking the second I heard he was traded haha. If it wasn't for G, I would have killed myself when Richards got traded. If G got traded, I probably would just die right then and there.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am too becoming a Sabres fan for CoHo.

However the whole Canucks and KASSASS(I)NATION, and the fact that im a diehard nucks fan, has me still a fan.

Edited by Sk3

more game worn fun.

2276914360105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

01-02 Matt Carkner Cleveland Barons Gamer. Filthy

2067368420105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

2204396990105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

09-10 Chris Neil Senators Set 1 Red. 9 Repairs, A Removal

2174151370105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

2067853850105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

09-10 Matt Walker Lightning Black Set 2. NHL Shield Ripped off

2798964330105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

2404445160105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

09-10 Jim Vandermeer Coyotes White Set 1. Collar Ripped from fight with Umberger

2287979090105736502S500x500Q85.jpg

I thought of you the day I heard he was traded...my condolences.

Same here. Sorry to hear about the trade.

Rangers Winter Classic authentic 2.0. Making it a Hank!

DSCN1451.jpg

Nice- where'd you pick it up?

My Sharks are playing like garbage. No Stanley Cup this year. Thanks for nothing, Brent Burns.

Yo dude, keep this in the appropriate thread. That info didn't newly arrive, the rest of us knew this years ago. :lol:

Yo dude, keep this in the appropriate thread. That info didn't newly arrive, the rest of us knew this years ago. :lol:

I'm gonna go make a "My team annually disappoints" thread

I'm gonna go make a "My team annually disappoints" thread

Pfft. Us Isles and Leafs fans already have that thread <_<

I have 2 jerseys to post, but don't feel like doing it at this hour. Stay tuned. Maybe tomorrow.

Pfft. Us Isles and Leafs fans already have that thread <_<

I have 2 jerseys to post, but don't feel like doing it at this hour. Stay tuned. Maybe tomorrow.

I feel really bad for Leafs and Isles fans. It's like trying to watch the Warriors, even though you know they're going to have another losing season. My solution was to jump ship to the Lakers.

Sorry for going off topic. I will have a new arrival up this week.

Just got my Isles jersey back from customization. Had it done with the Al Arbour 1500th game patch. I have to say that I'm pretty happy with the result.

05032012.jpg

05032012001.jpg

Hey bud the sleeve numbers are a little off (missing the white layer?) and there is no chest number

large_df190086aca447a39f161b63d68f4ffb.jpg

Hey bud the sleeve numbers are a little off (missing the white layer?) and there is no chest number

large_df190086aca447a39f161b63d68f4ffb.jpg

There was no chest number in the kit that I ordered from CoolHockey. Also the sleeve numbers were blue when they came with the kit. At least from now on I won't be using CoolHockey to get numbering kits from.

E: name of the company corrected.

There was no chest number in the kit that I ordered from SportsK. Also the sleeve numbers were blue when they came with the kit. At least from now on I won't be using SportsK to get numbering kits from.

I would have researched into it a little more. I hate to say it but its not even close to being right, wrong colors etc. They didnt even include parts of the customization....thats ridiculous.

Wow. Once I asked them a simple question about whether they used airknit nameplates and the person who responded didn't know how to answer my question. I'm glad I decided not to go with them...

(I do buy patches from them, though.)

EDIT: This comment is regarding SportsK, in response to a previous post which was later edited and changed to CoolHockey.

I have asked the same question about air knit nameplates as well and the usual response is...we use twill for the name and the same for the plate. That is the response I need to avoid their services. I usually will go with the team source or members here for kits. Plus that is a lot of money for shipping and custom costs for a company that got it wrong

Here is my Satan Arbour (done by Stitches NY). Definitely contact CoolHockey and find out whats up...the font is wrong and the color is wrong.

IMG_9838.jpg

IMG_9837.jpg

Anyway, not every day you get a 2x Stanley Cup winner's game worn jersey. Funny story. I showed my brother the jersey when I got home last night. First thing he said was, "Pandolfo is still playing and he's an Islander?"

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

Photomatch (right-sleeve on the blue)http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Jay+Pandolfo/New+York+Islanders+v+New+Jersey+Devils/nn3rPiLbQpb

IMG_1185.jpg

Are my eyes deceiving me, or is this an outline of the "A"?

IMG_1182.jpg

Also got these:

IMG_1191.jpg