New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Thanks to the Caps sucking donkey balls this year, my gamer budget for this year (and as it turned out, probably the next 3 or 4) ended up going to this:

That is a really cool design; I hadn't even seen that one before. And a Bondra to boot!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the Caps sucking donkey balls this year, my gamer budget for this year (and as it turned out, probably the next 3 or 4) ended up going to this:

I am going to be stripping this thing and cutting it up so I can make hats out of it.

That's going to make a beautiful hat!!!

I love that design. I got a couple of those from the auction as well. Nice snag!

Fitted is out of style and SnapBack is the way to go. I personal stay away from fitted because China raped NewEra just like they did to Reebok, too many fakes.

Fitteds will never be out of style because that's what all MLB players wear on field. I think the snapback fad will die out soon just like throwback jerseys did. Fitteds are of superior quality.

2977649730105040840S600x600Q85.jpg2081489110105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

I am going to be stripping this thing and cutting it up so I can make hats out of it.

No, no, no.....make a chair, like this.....

eric-lindros-ohl-chair-1.jpg

Wow; so you stayed up late to win the Classic Auctions bid, huh? My hat goes off to you. I was outbid at about 11:45pm and woke up absolutely furious. Did they wear that set or was it unused?

Wow; so you stayed up late to win the Classic Auctions bid, huh? My hat goes off to you. I was outbid at about 11:45pm and woke up absolutely furious. Did they wear that set or was it unused?

True story alert: I actually loaded up on Mountain Dew for an all-nighter xtreme rage bid session. :lol: I actually followed it all the way til everything closed just in case someone put in a higher bid in which case I would have gone after the lot of 3 GIs or Zednik instead, I was at my absolute max bid for the Bondra.

They wore it vs USA and Canada in exhibition games before the tournament, and I suspect they wore recycled these from the 96 IHWC since some of the jerseys from non-NHL players were absolutely beat up. There are a couple of pictures of Bondra in this jersey on Getty. The SLOVENSKO patch is actually single-layer printed-twill that is sewn on top of a piece of white twill. The coat of arms patch is also single-layer printed twill.

Ohhhh right, those were the pre-tournament jerseys. Is the word SLOVAKIA dyed into the jersey underneath the Slovensko wordmark? That would be a good indication that they were recycled. Maybe not though. For a tournament like that, I'm sure they would have broken out a nice new set of unis.

Unfortunately my actual camera died right as I started to take a picture. Had to use my Ipod. Not as clear as I would have liked. I'm just as curious about this Wild, too. The guy said it was the only one of them. $130 for both with taxes.

flames.jpg

burns.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

No s***. Sorry. It was beside a bunch of the other green ones and just assumed given the look it was their older third before the current one. It is air knit, size 58 and has a 7287etc tag on it.

Heh. Even when I type in "wild third jersey", the one I bought shows up along with the current Green one.

And that was the only one they had in stock you say? That is a hard jersey to come by in edge 2.0. Just so you know. The kit on it looks pretty close. Is the nameplate edge material or air knit?

The nameplate seems to be the same airknit material on the front of the jersey, not the softer material on the back or the smooth stretchy edge 1 material.

The guy pointed out a number 1 was written on the tag and said that meant it was the only one they had.

Well, officially the craziest jersey I will probably own.

Mixed emotions, I was hoping it would be blank on the back so I could make it into a Bure 1 game wonder...

2052034470105170938S500x500Q85.jpg2659427530105170938S500x500Q85.jpg

Landshut Cannibals Inaugaral season 94-95 Home jersey. Made by Metzen Germany. It's all sublimated mesh and has some wicked graphics. The Blue dudes are Cannibals holding hockey sticks made of bones... Wish the NHL was this original!

The letters on the plate are correct. You will need the nameplate to be the same material as the back. EPS can do it.

The stitching looked weird to me when I saw it, but maybe it's suppose to be like that. I don't know enuf about the Wild.

Ohhhh right, those were the pre-tournament jerseys. Is the word SLOVAKIA dyed into the jersey underneath the Slovensko wordmark? That would be a good indication that they were recycled. Maybe not though. For a tournament like that, I'm sure they would have broken out a nice new set of unis.

Yeah it is. I don't think Slovakia was a big enough deal for Nike to break out two new sets of jerseys just for three games. As it turned out they only wore the whites in the tournament.

The stitching looked weird to me when I saw it, but maybe it's suppose to be like that. I don't know enuf about the Wild.

You're right. I noticed it, too. I assumed that it was just a different way that was maybe specific to the team. It's basically just spaced out a bit more than usual.

Well, officially the craziest jersey I will probably own.

Mixed emotions, I was hoping it would be blank on the back so I could make it into a Bure 1 game wonder...

Landshut Cannibals Inaugaral season 94-95 Home jersey. Made by Metzen Germany. It's all sublimated mesh and has some wicked graphics. The Blue dudes are Cannibals holding hockey sticks made of bones... Wish the NHL was this original!

That is outstanding!

Completely original.

Slap a tie around that collar and you have the latest in island formal wear. :thumbsup:

Got my Eric Fehr jersey redone by EPS, the original customization was pretty bad.

fehr-b.jpg

fehr-f.jpg

Got my Eric Fehr jersey redone by EPS, the original customization was pretty bad.

Nice. where you get the 2.0? Also, do you know if GI Caps are sold via Meigray at the end of the season or at the Caps epuipment sale / convention?