New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

It has been so long time since I have last seen a 1991-92 TBTC Bruins jersey that I actually forgot what it looked like, it is beautiful.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt,

Glad to see they made it in one piece. Never noticed anything with the Giroux?

Matt,

Glad to see they made it in one piece. Never noticed anything with the Giroux?

It's barely anything and extremely subtle. Still love it! Thanks again!

Thanks dude. Talbot has turned into one of my favourite Flyers.

Cowboys - I have decided not to go. I really just dont want to waste my money on a crappy autograph. If it were any jersey that doesn't use felt, I would be going. But I have no clue how the auto will show up on this material.

True its such a nice jersey I will never get that one signed as I said I am getting a small jersey signed with just the number Know not sure if to get #28 / or #48 to sign

Two new arrivals. My camera died so I had to use my cellphone camera for the pics. Will post better ones when I get a new set of battery for the camera.

Boston Bruins #4 Bobby Orr (CCM Replica)

09032012001.jpg

09032012002.jpg

Team Slovakia Nike Replica Blank, going to be #15 Stümpel. I'm planning to have this signed by him, since he plays about 50 miles from where I live.

09032012.jpg

Two new arrivals. My camera died so I had to use my cellphone camera for the pics. Will post better ones when I get a new set of battery for the camera.

Boston Bruins #4 Bobby Orr (CCM Replica)

Hate to break bad news to you but that Orr jersey is a fake.

Replica CCM tag on the inside yet there is an NHL on the back hem.

Bet there is a cheap, elastic "fight strap" on the jersey.

Hate to break bad news to you but that Orr jersey is a fake.

Replica CCM tag on the inside yet there is an NHL on the back hem.

Bet there is a cheap, elastic "fight strap" on the jersey.

Yeah I saw it was a fake. I posted the pics because the jersey looked good in my opinion (good as in stylish, not legit). It's definitely the last customized one I'll buy.

Yeah I saw it was a fake. I posted the pics because the jersey looked good in my opinion (good as in stylish, not legit). It's definitely the last customized one I'll buy.

Sure

Take the Bobby Orr pictures down. We don't promote fakes here. I am/we are very lenient on most things but that is not something I'm prepared to tolerate.

Speaking of pick-ups, this arrived at my office today courtesy of my current favorite young lady from West Virginia:

rdcirca2012ReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

dcirca2012bReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

BEEEEEEEEEEEE-YOOTEEFULL!!!

I thought you were going with Lundqvist on that. How did the customization turnout? What is the plate made of? How does it match up with the gamers? I NEED ANSWERS!!!

The customization is perfect. Made from felt, it was done up by EPS.

Yes, I caved...with a little help though. The plate is EDGE material and it looks outstanding. I couldn't be happier. It's Derek's size 56 too! Yay!

Really excited for this one. Authentic CCM AirKnit, Size 52, 1991/1992 (Inaugural Season) San Jose Sharks Doug Wilson Road Jersey. Wilson was a Blackhawks legend before going to San Jose, I remember this is the first replica jersey I ever got as I loved the color so much and Santa brought it to me. Got the jersey from PhilTheThrill as a blank, had EPS customize it, and added an authentic NHL 75th Anniversary patch I had.

DSCN1199.jpg

DSCN1208.jpg

Those original Sharks' jerseys were just the best. Then they had to go and alter the logo and come up with those atrocities they currently call "uniforms".

If you know a jersey is fake, WHY would you buy it? That defeats the purpose of this forum. It sounds to me like you don't care whether a jersey is fake or not, you just buy things because they're cheap and then go "oh hey look at me, I got this jersey, I'm so cool". Truth is you're not cool for posting pictures of a bootleg jersey. I see enough of that crap at school.

Those original Sharks' jerseys were just the best. Then they had to go and alter the logo and come up with those atrocities they currently call "uniforms".

All the jerseys from the early 90's looked good. I'm starting to hate EDGE jerseys.

Grats Mike on the Stepan ... I'm still pissed I was never able to find a 56 or larger Rangers WC authentic.

This. The "burnt orange" on the new jerseys looks absolutely horrible. The new teal looks great, though.

Did they do serged edges on the Wilson jersey? Also if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to get that back from EPS?

Took just over a month, but they have had a Hawks of mine for four months so go figure, not sure on nameplate, what is serged?

Did they do serged edges on the Wilson jersey? Also if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to get that back from EPS?

EPS has serged the nameplate edges on every jersey I've had customized by them, even without my asking about it. I'm pretty sure it's standard procedure for them. In fact, I got so used to having them done that way that I was actually surprised when other customizers told me they didn't have a serger and would have to send the plates out to someone else to have that done.

Btw, that Sharks jersey looks really sharp!